Just Be There For Me

By anchoredhopes

When Riley goes through family issues, she finds it hard to talk about it. Maya is there for her-most of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

3.8K 117 7
By anchoredhopes

Riley's point of view

9:19. I don't even know what is even happening. Maya left. My mom yelled at her. I don't know what to do.

Riles your mom hates me Maya texted me. I slammed my phone down on the bed and sat in the bay window.

I heard my phone buzz again. I'm gonna try to talk to your dad Maya texted again.

No don't. It's no use. Its over. I thought about my parents in a happier time but no memories were vivid enough.

I never answered Maya. I just let Maya go try. She is the only person who still has hope. Which is weird because she's usually the first to give up.

I laid in my bed listening to the faint noise of the tv in the living room. I heard a tap on the bay window. "Maya?" I say sitting up.

"Nope. Just me" Farkle crawled in my window. I sat down beside him. "I'm glad your here" I said.

"Is it because what Maya's doing?" he asked. I looked into his eyes. Wow he's so cute. Wait. Did I just say Farkle's cute? Eww.

"Yeah. She went too far with my mom and now my mom hates her. And now she's about to do the same with my dad. I know she's trying to help but it's not working. She's just making it worse" I let it all out.

"Riley. I know you think she's making it worse but she has a plan" Farkle said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She told me" Farkle confessed.

I didn't know what to say. Maya actually put thought in this plan.

"She is talking to my dad right now. Lets go and back her up. She has a plan and I want to help her!" I stood up.

Farkle smiled at me. "Riley that's nice but Maya doesn't want your help" Farkle said. I sat back down.

"Come on!" I begged. Farkle's phone buzzed. He pulled it out of his pocket and turned it on. He turned it away from me.

I stared at him. "Who was that?" I asked. "No-nobody" he said.

"I don't believe you" I said. "Well you should because-" I stared to tackle him. I grabbed his phone and sat on him.

I need back up help Maya's text read.

I stood up. She needs us let's go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 18.4K 85
๐—ฒ๐˜…ยท๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐยท๐—ถ๐˜ โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—— Season...
76K 1.3K 122
Too young. Three years younger. Too old for you. For as long as she can remember she has heard those three sentences. But what does happen when Maya...
733K 13.1K 63
What if Lucas had a girlfriend the whole time? What if he never had a crush on Riley, but she didn't see it? What happens when they meet her in Tex...