Forever....<3(Sequel)

By RoxyRose942

**Sequel to "The gangleader and me....."** 'Wh-What do you wa-want from m-me??' I stuttered out He chuckled b... More

*Not a chapter*
I thought??......Chapter 2
Where is he??.....Chapter 3
Danny.....Chapter 4
Pl-Please.....Chapter 5
Whatever....Chapter 6
*_*.....Chapter 7
WILL!!!!!!......Chapter 8
Stay alive!!!......Chapter 9
He-he's.....Chapter 10
Going back to London......Chapter 11
Going back....Chapter 12
Tricking Aaron....Chapter 13
He's trapped....Chapter 14
OMG!!!;)))......Chapter 15

Nothing much....Chapter 1

4.4K 120 19
By RoxyRose942

Hey guys....Glad you guys like "The gangleader and me".....this is the sequel to it.;))))

Please go and check out Smilehope51's book "Random things about me", there's a chapter I wrote about her today.....;)))

"Gotta be you" by One Direction---->Nothing to do with the chapter

That's Lexi on the side---->

Destiny's POV

'DEZ!!! CAN YOU LOOK AFTER EMMA FOR AWHILE???' I heard Sage call out from downstairs

'SURE!!!' I yelled back and put my laptop aside and made my way over to Emma's room.

Emma is Will and Sage's daughter, Sage gave birth to her a few months ago. Lexi is already 5. Me and Dan are still engaged, we're gonna get married next month back in France.

We were having a visit in California. Will, Carter, Elizabeth and Sage lived in one huge house. I kinda like the idea.

I walked into Emma's room and heard her small crying. I picked her up in my arms and hushed her.

'Shhh' I said, wiping away the tears in those puffy little eyes of hers. She gave me a smile.

I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of both of us and posted it on Facebook and Instagram.

Lexi came into the room, looking sad when she looked at me.

'What's wrong??' I asked her, frowning.

She shook her head 'It's....its just you're not spending time with me like you use to since Emma born' she started crying.

I put Emma back in her crib and went over to Lexi, I kneeled down to her height.

'I'm sorry Lexi, I'll always love you, sometimes Emma cries a lot and I have to take care of her went Aunt Sage's busy, we'll do something together when Emma goes to sleep, okay' I said, looking at her smiling.

She smiled nodding 'Thank you, Aunt Dez' 

I kissed her cheek and she walked out of the room, I went back to Emma and looked at her. She was laying there sleeping peacefully.

I looked at her for awhile, admiring her, tan went to Lexi's room to play with her.

**~**

'Hey babe' Dan said, entering the room

I looked at him and smiled 'And where were you mister??' 

He pulled me up from the bed and put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer 'Aww, I was just out...' 

I tried getting out of his grip, but it was impossible 'I'm not talking to you, you went out without telling me' I said to him

His lips went to my ear 'Is that true' he whispered, making me bite my lip,

'Y-Yes' 

He bite on my ear 'You fucking are talking to me, you can't resist me, babe' 

I shook my head slowly 'I can re-resist you' 

'Oh really now??' He asked, smirking. I gulped and quickly pushed myself away from him and ran to Will's room.

I closed the door behind me and breathed out slowly, panting 

'What's wrong, Dez??' Will asked getting up from his bed and coming towards me

'Dan' 

Will raised a questioning eyebrow, I just shook my head, not wanting to tell him about what just happened.

'Ohhhh Dezzzzzzz' I heard Dan sing, I heard his footsteps coming towards Will's room, I looked at Will.

Will opened the door, while I hid behind him. Dan looked at me smirking than dropped it 'Look Dez, I'm sorry, okay??' 

I looked at him for awhile than nodded going to him, he hugged me and Will looked at us shaking his head while smiling.

**~**

me and Dan were in the Cinema room, yeah a cinema room at Will and Carter's house, what's hung twilight. 

Dan didn't like that movie so much....saying it was so fake, but I'm in love....;)))

My phone buzzed, Dan stopped the movie and I looked at the caller ID, it was Hailey, my beatie in Francem we are so fucking close. She has a Australian accent since she's Australian.....

Destiny=D             Hailey=H

D-Hey Hails

H-Hey Dez, I missed you, how are you doing??

D-Missed you too, I'm fine though, you??

H-Fine......ummm

D-What's wrong?? 

H-It's umm I ummm

D-Fucking spit it out Hails

H-I'm pregnant 

D-WHAT????? FUCK!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS 

'Hey, voice low please, you'll ruin my pretty ear drums' Dan said, covering his ears, I ignored him

H-Hehehe, thx Dez, I wanted to tell you second after Jacob

D-Thx for remembering me, well I gotta go, Dan's being a douche 

H-*Laughs* K, well say hi to him from me, byeee

D-Bye, say hi to Jacob

We hunged up

I was suddenly pinned to the seat, Dan hovering me.

'I was being a douche??' He asked, looking at me

I frowned 'Dan get off me, or else I'm not talking to you, I'll tell Will' I threatened 

He signed getting off me 'Let's watch the movie' 

Thank you guys for reading, be sure to comment what you guys think and vote....Love you, byeeeeee

One question: Do you guys want poems, like in the "The gangleader and me" book, I wrote poems at the end, do you still want them??:)))

Well......byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
61.9K 4.3K 29
The biggest mistakes of our life are done when we become blind to any emotion. We sometimes tend to take an oath of revenge which has no meaning some...
1.1K 52 28
Book One Part Three- The Secret Threat Some secrets are too painful to be spoken...until its to late. After an intense battle to protect his home for...
1.4M 34.5K 35
[WARNING!! There are a lot of grammar mistakes!!!] 'What's your name, cupcake??' The most feared of all.......Zane Rodzer asked me 'De-Destiny' I sai...