Sunset Romance

De Emilyd013

Spontaneous romance story through the years Mai multe

The Meet

First words

11 1 0
De Emilyd013

     With nobody else in home room I try to get some stupid words out of my mouth, but I couldn't even get a hello or hi out without seeming like an idiot. Seeing the crazy look he was giving me when I was trying to speak, but ever most failing he said "hello?."
"Hi, I'm Sabrina I-I was told that your name is Shawn" I stupidly replied.
     "Ya, Shawn faring is my full name. What's your schedule, maybe we have some of the same classes" He said dreamily.
     "Ya, let's take a look!" I said
    We looked at our schedules and saw that all of our main classes are at the same time. I was so excited because not just thinking about him I could stare at him during class and think about us as a couple!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
500K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
3M 125K 34
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...