You do Something to Me (matur...

Por ShanellCollinsHesMines

Pt. 1 Claire was the new girl in a new place at a new school. Donte was the bad boy stuck in a life he didnt... Más

-Chapter 1 > The Beginning
Chapter 2 > Kind of rude don't you think
Chapter 3 > Lets keep this between us
Chapter 4 > Shh don't scream
Chapter 5 > Now that would just be hoe material
Chapter 6 > How is this for f*k up!
Chapter 7 > His Kiss.....
Chapter 8 > I Could Fall In Love With This Boy!!
Chapter 9 > OMG!! (Edited Version)
Chapter 11 > 1 +1=LOVE
Chapter 13 > I Can Live with That
Chapter 14 > Oh My God What just Happend??!!
You do Something to Me >Chapter 15
Chapter 16 > This is not a dream
Chapter 17 > After the Storm
Chapter 18 > Part 1
Chapter 18 > part 2
Chapter 20 > The Rest of Our Lives
Part two > Chapter 1 > Chasing Dreams
Part two > Chapter 2 > Just for Tonight
Part two > chapter 3 > Emotional rollercoaster
Part Two > Chapte 4 > Just Friends
THANK YOU
Part Two > Chapter 5 > Truth Be Told
Part Two > Chapter 6 > What the Fuck???
Part Two > Chapter 7 > A Girls gotta have friends
Part Two > Chapter 8 > Revelations and Realizations
Notice to All Fans and Followers
Part Two > chapter 9 > Danielle's Room
Part Two > Chapter 10 > New Orleans

Chapter 12 > The party

11.1K 158 7
Por ShanellCollinsHesMines

Just a heads up this part of the story will be ending soon there are about two or three more chapters left in this part of the story...Hope you guys are enjoying it!! Keep on voting and commenting letting me know what you think!!

Chapter 12

>FLASHBACK<

Donte's POV

I am standing on this wall watching my white girl dance with this nigga, when I want to walk over there and put lead in this dude, take her upstairs and fuck her. She is looking so sexy.  

That's not me though over here checking for a broad playing the jealous boyfriend. I haven't even fucked another broad in months. I know snowflake aint fucking anyone else but just seeing this nigga hands on her is driving me crazy.  

"Damn son stop trying to stare a hole in the nigga head and go get yo girl."  

I look over at Cee lo smoking his blunt watching me watch Snowflake. She aint even my girl.  

"What the fuck are you talking about, I aint checking for the broad."  

"Aiight it's whatever you say nigga I aint no love doctor but you got it bad for that- he points over to Snowflake- girl. Shit Tasha been sniffing round your dick all night and you aint giving her no play." 

"That's because Tasha's shit played out as well as wore out. Why fuck something stale when I can just get some fresh cat."  

"You aint getting no cat if aint coming from your white girl. I never saw you down for a broad so hard before." 

"Man shut the fuck up and why you watching my dick?" I take the blunt from him and hit that bitch hard. "Let's get this shit done and then you can watch me fuck a bitch tonight since you worried about my shit."  

The only reason I'm even here is to grab some money from a few of the corner niggas and a stash one of Cee lo's bitches was holding down for me.  

"Aye son that's on you, I'm just saying you were staring. I wouldn't be your boy if I let you go down like that staring at a bitch from across the room."  

We push away from the way and I want to pop this nigga in his mouth for calling my white girl a bitch. What the fuck is up? Here I am wanting to go a round with my boy over a girl. 

"Aye bra don't do that, - 

"Do what?" He turns back to look at me as we head outside. 

"Call her a bitch, these other hoes yea but not Snowflake."  

"Damn son...yea she got you fucked up."  

On this one I have to agree with him. Before we even make our way around the house we hear shots. Both Cee and myself stop walking looking around...that sounded like it came from the house. Before I can even get my thoughts together one of the windows next to us is blown out by a bullet and I know for sure that came from inside the house.  

MY HEART STOPS...SNOWFLAKE! 

By this time people are running out the house screaming and jumping into cars. Me and Cee lo run into the house to see what's going on, it could be one of our boys. But my mind is on trying to find Claire. Where the fuck is she?! People are running into me trying to get out the house, I pull my piece out running into the front room where the dancing was going on.  

"SNOWFLAKE!!" I look over to Cee lo "Aye help me find my girl!" He nods his head indicating that he will. 

"I'm going to check the kitchen and you take the back. Give me a shout out if you find her and I'll holler if I find her."  

"Cool." I run down the hall with my chest pounding and nerves shot. Where the fuck is she? She could have been one of the ones out the house. I take my cell out about to call her when I hear my name. 

"Midnight!!"  

As soon as I turn around, Snowflake is jumping in my arms holding me tight. Fuck! I let out a breath I wasn't even aware I was holding, pulling her back to look at her. She is so beautiful. I kiss her hard putting all my worry and relief that she is alright into it. 

"What happened?" I pull back to look at her noticing that there is blood splattered across her top. Her cheek looks like someone popped her a good one. "What the fuck happened." People are still bumping into us, and she is crying tears looking like she can't even comprehend it herself. "Snowflake what happened?" 

"It was in my face!" She puts her hand in front of her face looking at her palm. 

"what was in your face?" 

"His gun! It was in my face!" she turns to look at me, tears rolling down her cheeks. "When he pulled the trigger I thought he shot me. I thought I was dead!" 

"Shhh,- I run my fingers through her hair- you're not dead you are right here with me. Look at me!" I shake her to get attention. "Snowflake you are right here!" I kiss her hard biting her lips as she claws at my back. I tighten my fingers in her hair holding her close.  

Cee lo walks up to us, "Aye we got shit to take care of." I pull out of the kiss tucking her face into my neck as she holds on to my shirt like I am her life line. "Fairview nigga's selling, when our boys decided to handle it, word is fighting broke out and Fairview pulled first, but our boys shot first. Your girl here was with Boe and them when shit went down. Nigga saw her with some of our boys so thought to get at her to get at us." 

Boe walks up and looks from Snowflake to me, "I took out the nigga that was behind her, on his way down his arm swung and his piece popped her in her face. " He looks over at her, "You alright?" 

"She good, take her home for me and then meet us at Cee's." I go to pull her away from me so she can follow Boe, but white girl aint having that." 

"No Midnight I want to go with you!" 

"You can't, I'll see you later but we need to get the fuck out of here before shit gets really hot." 

"No!" she grabs onto my arm holding me tight.  

"Give me a second." I pull her over to the corner at the end of the hall. "Snowflake cops will be here soon, we need to go. You need to go." 

"But why you can't come with me?" She is still crying and it is doing shit to me. My head aint even in the game like it should be worrying about her. 

Part of me wants to go with her to hold her and that scares me. I need to be out here with my boys to take care of this shit. Not thinking about holding a girl to calm her down. This aint me.  

Yanking her by her arm I pull her closer to me, "Look you need to go, let Boe take you home and I'll call." 

"But-  

"No buts, FUCK! I have to go." She is looking me in the eyes like I've broken her heart or something. But what the fuck do she want me to do? "Boe!" I call him not breaking eye contact with her and wait from him to stand behind her. I push her back towards him and he grabs her shoulders. "Take her home."  

Shaking his hands off she pushes me back, causing me to hit the wall. 

"Don't worry about it I can find my own damn way home, and don't bother calling."  

She turns and walks down the hall, before she even makes it to the door her brother comes running in. 

"Claire!!" he looks around until he spots her and she is running into his arms. "When I didn't see you it scared the fuck out of me!! What are you still doing in here? We have to go cops are on their way."  

Even though it's her brother I want to pull him off her and be the one holding her. Maybe she is right; we should back up from each other.  

"Yall need to bounce quick. And if the people come knocking neither one of yall know shit." Cee lo calls down the hall to them. Chase looks him in the eye getting his meaning.  

They leave and she doesn't look back.

>END OF FLASHBACK<

"I remember that night. So his bitch ass mad over that shit." I turn to look at Cee, "Remember that of the shooting when those nigga's were selling in our hood. That's what this bitch talking about.  

That's the same night I went and saw Tasha. It was never supposed to happen, a lot of shit went down that night once Snowflake left. And I regret a lot it. 

"Are they at the party?" 

"No. At least not who you are looking for." 

"I think we should be getting back to the party." Lisa's friend speaks up again.  

Cee lo looks back at her before turning back to Lisa. "Do I need to worry about your friend?" 

"No she knows how to stay alive. But you might have to worry about me if you don't give me that dick soon." She bites him on the neck.  

"Give me a few hours and I'll hit you up." He pushes her back towards the back starting the car up.  

Thinking about that night again, my head space is messed up all over again. That night turned out to be worse than we first realize. I almost got pinned for that shooting because by hugging Snowflake His blood was on me. But there were more than enough people who were able to verify I wasn't even in the house when the shooting went down. And because I had so much heat on me Snowflake actually came to me for support and she testified that I didn't shoot anyone. Claiming she couldn't identify the shooter, just remembered a gun pointing at her but shooting behind her. All she said was that shooter had on white and since nothing I had on was white I was let go.  

Ever since that night a few months ago Fairview has been absent in our hood which is cool with me. We don't enter they hood they don't enter ours. But looks like that little truce is about to end.  

"Aye? Dawg you good over there?" 

"Yea, let's just find these bitches."  

"Lisa, where can we find Nick?" 

"Now that I don't know, he's bout as secretive as your boy Roc is. Word is he might hit the party tonight." 

"Aiight. I'm going to bring you home- 

"Why I don't want to go home."  

"It might get hot tonight and I want you home."  

I turn to look at this nigga. Since when does he care about a bitch getting hit? We drop them off and the rest of the ride is silent. Lisa gets out the car and walks up to the driver's side, Cee gets out the car. He pushes up against the car and I decide that's all I need to see.  

"You gone keep this pussy wet for me tonight?" 

"Depends....what's in it for me?" 

"This dick."  

"Dick don't pay my bills Cee, no matter how good it is."  

"Shut the fuck up, you and me both know I slide in this when ever, however. Bring that shit to someone else, I aint pay for this pussy in the past and aint bout to start. " 

I'm guessing he pushes her up against his truck because the bitch shakes to the side. 

"I could fuck you right now...push this dick in you and you'll be wet for me." 

"You already know I'm down for you Cee so why you trying to play me, doing me like I'm one of your other hoes. No one been in this since you but you be fucking over me."  

I look out the door, her friend is standing on the curve looking up the street and he has her pinned to the truck with her legs wrapped around him.  

"Wait till shit cools down some." 

"What ever put me down, I changed my mind go find one of you other hoes to fuck tonight." 

He pushes her up against the truck harder, bringing her head back making contact with the body of the truck, I forgot that nigga be rough with his girls.  

"When I get here have your shit pack you coming with me tonight. Like I said give me a few hours." 

"How that's gone look if shit pops off than I go ghost in hood.?" 

"You aint going ghost just for the night." He backs up from the truck with her legs still around him holding her by the ass. "Just have it wet for me."  

He drops her legs setting her back on the ground. She turns to poke her head back in the truck. 

"See you later Roc, maybe later tonight or you white girl the only one you dropping it to?"  

"What ever you say Lisa, I know you aint giving it up so don't put me in your games save them for my boy." 

She pouts for a second and then mock whispers "Who said I was playing?" Cee smacks her on her ass and I laugh. "Damn Cee." She walks away from the truck heading into her house with her friend following behind.  

"So, how long have you been fucking with Lisa like that?"  

"I don't when they think you care, they talk more." 

I look at this nigga and he is dead serious. I laugh my ass off. 

"Damn nigga, cut throat! Now that sounds more like you." He starts laughing 

"You the only one falling in love around here nigga, I heard that when you in love you want everyone around you to be too, but don't be throwing that shit my way."

>>>>>

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.7M 51.6K 52
How could I resist him? How could I quench the desire I felt or how could I ignore him? A lot of questions are puzzling me. I am Claire, a strong but...
79.4K 216 20
This story takes place in a strip club where Yn works and where her boss helps her with her sexual callings but what happens when he isnt there and s...
2.7K 224 56
[ Sequel to "Lonely And Confused" ] "Bewilderment came with discovery, but then I had recalled that it always was." Claire is a freshman at Fair Cree...
2.2K 67 26
Sixteen year old Claire Foster is taking a cool down walk from life, but life seems to be determined to have her and take her down. She is so absorbe...