Who's She?

By Unbreakable1256

"Does he really think I'm hot or is he just doing this for a grade?" Ariana grande is the school nerd and per... More

Authors Note
Project partners
Study night
Lunch in the library
Shopping Trip
Forget about it
Monday.
Rule Breaker
Sleepover
Monday
Where's Ariana?
Miss me yet?
I miss him
I love her
Surprise
Dr Bieber
Back To School
Wheres Justin?
The Secret
Anniversary
Trouble
Its A Surprise
The Night
"Je suis chanceux fille dans le monde"
Welcome Home!
Family Dinner
It's Christmas!
Trouble In Paradise
Happy New Year!
You Dont Understand
He's what?
Knock Knock
Tell me you love me
It's Not What It Looks Like
You're Not Going
Drifting Apart
Whats going on?
Back On Track
Good Morning
The Cabin
Christmas Eve

Who's She?

2.7K 99 18
By Unbreakable1256

[caution: this part contains mild violence and a lot of censored cussing]

I wake up in somewhere really dark, I think I'm in the trunk of a car cause I feel like I'm moving. I have duct tape over my mouth and my hands are tied. I'm scared.
Where am I? am I gonna die? You see it all the time in movies, they kidnap the girl and then kill her. Where's Justin? Where's Sean? Can someone please help me?!

I start kicking my feet around, a few minutes later I feel the car stop. The trunk opens but I can't see anything, I then figure out I have a blindfold on too. Great.

They pull me out the car and walk me to a chair. Tie me to it and take off the blindfold and rip off the duct tape. I'm in an abandoned warehouse.

Me: Za? Twist? What the f**k is going on?!
Za: Shut the f**k up!
Me: Tell me what the f**k is going on! Does Sean know about this? Is this some sick joke?!

Za laughs

Za: Damn you might be school smart but you ain't street smart an you clearly don't know who you're f**king with

Me: What's that supposed to mean? Just f**king untie me!!

Za's laugh quickly disappears and he gets out a gun and points it at me

Za: I said. Shut. Up

I decided to listen to him this time, I see a shadow walking towards the 3 of us and comes into the light.

Me: Sean..?
Sean: Thanks boys, I'll take it from here. Oh and I'll have my gun back too

Za passes him the gun and him and Twist stand back.

Me: What is f**ing going on?! Let me go! Now!
Sean: Nah, oh an quit cussing you're pi**ing me off
Me: Sean, baby..please..
Sean: B**ch shut up for f**ks sake. I'm not your baby, you're not mine and you never were. I was f*****g using you. Don't you understand that? You're a joke! Look at you! I only wanted you for one thing and last night I finally got it. But trust me, it wasn't worth the wait.

I look at the floor with tears streaming down my cheeks. He slaps me, grabs my cheeks and forces me to look at him.

Sean: Look at me when I'm talking to you, you little sl*t
Me*trembling voice*: Don't kill me please...can I just go home? I promise.. I-I won't tell anyone about this..just please you're scaring me..
Sean: Scaring you? Oh I haven't even started. And no you're not going home. I need you here where I can keep an eye on you and know where you are every single second of every single day. You're mine now..

He gets in my face

Sean: Got it?!

I nod slowly, I've never been kidnapped before...well let's face it, who has? But I've seen a lot of movies and I've learned that the ones who follow orders and agree with their kidnappers are the ones who survive.
Sean steps away from me, smirks and walks into the darkness towards the door.

Sean*shouts while walking*: Look after  her for me boys

Sean leaves and Za and Twist step forward into the light. I look at Za.

Me: What happened? You were so close to Justin..
Za: Don't mention his name to me
Me: Why?
Za: Just shut up before I make you!

I look at Twist

You: You're quiet, what are you? A lookout?
Twist: You've got some nerve to be acting like a 'badass' with attitude considering you're the one tied up on a chair in an empty warehouse begging Sean not to kill you. So i'd keep my mouth shut and my words limited if I were you.

He did have a point and I had to stick to my plan. It was already dark outside so it was at least 9pm. 

Me: Can I go home now?..

Za starts laughing

Za: No, I wanna stay alive thanks
Me: So that's your issue, you're scared of Sean. Do you like owe him something? And he's made you his little gangster b***h
Za: Shut the f**k up you little worthless b***h. Nobody likes you here, nobody knows you even exist. So nobody's gonna care or even notice if you disappear.

He was right, I'm a nobody in this town, so this time I shut up for good.

Za: No comeback huh? That's what I thought. C'mon man, *he looks at me* We'll see you Monday...if you're still alive

They both laugh, turn off the lights and leave.  The warehouse went even more creepy and horrible than before.
I tried to wriggle my arms out of the rope but no luck.
My stomach growled, damn I haven't eaten since this morning and there was no chance of getting food anytime soon.

As the night went on it got colder, I could hear rats scurrying around me and the howl of wolves in the distance. I've never wanted to be home wrapped in Justin's arms as much as I do right now.

I try an sleep but it's virtually impossible, I must have got some though because I wake up to the sunlight coming through the holes in the roof. I gotta get out of here, I try to stand up with the chair attached to me but because I haven't eaten in 24hours my legs are weak and I can't do it.

Oh well looks like it's gonna be a lonnng day.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about who would even care if I did disappear and who would even notice I had.

How did I end up in this situation?

Hours later.

It was now dark again, I had so many things physically wrong with me by now I lost count. On top of being cold and hungry. I managed to fall asleep since my body was that weak it seemed like the only thing to do that didn't hurt.

Monday
I get woken up by getting iced water thrown at me. I gasp.

Twist: See told you she wasn't dead
Za: Here

He gives me a piece of stale dry bread and places it on my lap.

Twist: How can she eat it if her hands are tied you dipsh*t
Za: Oh, yeah

He unties my hands but both of them stand either side of me so I can't get up and run. Not that my legs could take me anyway. I eat the bread, Twist hands me a water bottle. I drink as much as I physically can from it and give him it back. Za ties my hands back again.

Za: There that should do you till Wednesday

I didn't have the energy to reply with a smartass comment.

It was about 10 am, Za and Twist are still with me. My phone starts to ring in my pocket, Za gets its out.

Za: Oh look it's pathetic wannabe badass..also known as Justin.
Me: Let me speak to him

Za smirks and throws my phone on the floor so it breaks.

Za: I told you no ones gonna notice if you disappear.

Justin's POV
Me: I'm telling you bro there's something wrong
Ryan: Are you sure she's not just ignoring you?
Me: Well..she might be but I don't see why she would be. I mean it's not like we've had a fight recently an I saw her the other day an we were fine. Well a bit distant but not enough for her to ignore me.
Ryan: I dunno man she's a moody little b***h at the best of times
Me: Don't call her that bro
Ryan: Just stating the obvious but whatever
Me: I'm gonna try her again, she never turns her phone off so her mom can keep in touch with her

I ring Ariana again but it goes straight to voicemail

Me: Nah bro there's something definitely wrong, I'mma go ask around school to see if anyone's seen her. You coming?
Ryan: I-I..
Me: Ryan are you coming or not?
Ryan: Yes..

We both get up and go to the school, People start coming over to us.

Niall: Hey bro long time no see how you been?
Me: Eh good yeah, have you seen Ariana?
Niall: Who's she?
Me: Ariana Grande. Nerdy, always in the library, glasses
Niall: Nope sorry never heard of her
Me: Bro she's in our class
Niall: Nope don't know who you're talking about

I roll my eyes
Me: Okay

I walk away from him an see my group of friends. I go over to them

Me: Guys have you seen Ariana?
Kyle: Who's she?
Me: Ariana, the girl who always followed me around school, nerdy
Bach: Nope don't know who you mean
Me: AGGGHH FOR F**KS SAKE! ARIANA GRANDE?!
Hailey: Justin we don't know who she is sorry

I see Sean out the corner of my eye and run over to him

Me: WHERE IS SHE?
Sean: Who?
Me: YOU F*****G KNOW WHO! WHERE IS SHE?!
Sean: Calm down bro I don't know what you're talking about
Me: ARIANA! WHERE IS SHE?!
Sean: I don't know now f**k off
Me: I KNOW SOMETHINGS HAPPENED AND IF I FIND OUT YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING TO HER I-
Sean: You'll what? You think you're a badass tough guy Justin but you're not you're just a school rebel and a player. That's it.

I go to punch him when I get pulled back by Ryan.

Ryan: Wow bro calm down we don't know if Sean's telling the truth or not. Let's go ask some more people okay and if they don't know we'll go search for her

I nod

Me: Okay *to Sean* this isn't over
Sean: Haha Oo I'm sooo scared!

Sean and the rest of his boys start laughing, I clench my fists and walk away.

Vanessa runs over to me and puts her arms over my shoulders into a backwards hug.

Her: Hey baby, damn you're so sexy when you're angry
Me: Get the f**k off of me now.
Vanessa: Shh baby what's wrong?

I take her arms off of me and face her
Me: Have you seen Ariana?
Vanessa: Who's she?
Me: Don't play games with me I'm serious. Have you seen her?
Vanessa: Who cares?
Me: I do. Now tell me have you seen her?
Vanessa: No, an you wanna come over tonight?

She tries to kiss me, I push her away

Me: Leave me alone. Cmon Ryan

We walk around the rest of the school asking anyone if they'd seen her.

...even if it takes me all night, I'm not giving up until I've found my girl...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 89.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
179K 4.1K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
75.8K 247 11
As the title says
66.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...