The Monsters In Our Town

By Captsparkleyrainbow

After three strange deaths in the tiny town of Northrun, Alexander Henderson had an accident that landed her... More

01 // THE MAN NEXT DOOR //
02 // TANNING AND TOFFEE APPLES //
03 // WOLF IN THE WOODS //
04 // THE SUPERNATURAL OCCURANCE
05 // STUPID ANCHORS AND STUPID TRUTHS
06 // STREET RAT
07 // RAISING THE BET
08 // IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT
09 // BLACK DUSK PACK
11 // REBIRTH
12 // ATTACKED BY A HOBO
13 // BANSHEES AND GOODBYES
14 // CAMPING TRIP FOR ONE
15 // GHOSTIFIED
16 // FBI HEADQUARTERS
17 // A BLOSSOMING ROMANCE
18 // BLOOD MAGIC
19 // BRANDED
20 // MASTER MONSTER HUNTER
21 // PLANS REVEALED
22 // STOLEN
23 // FRAGMENTED MEMORY
24 // STARTING FIGHTS
25 // NAGUAL
26 // DEATH OF A BELOVED
27 // THE WORST BIRTHDAY
28 // CONFESSIONS WHILE CAPTURED
29 // SLEEPOVER
30 // ATTACKED
31 // SURPRISES IN THE WOODS
32 // PARTY TIME
33 // COVERT OPERATIONS
34 // THE ELEVENTH HOUR
35 // BROKEN
36 // SOULS
37 // SHOWDOWN
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
LEGACY SNEAK PEAK

10 // EVERYTHING IS GOING TO SHIT

51 4 4
By Captsparkleyrainbow

"You stabbed me with a fork"

"You sucked my blood"

"Your guard dog bit a chunk out of my arm"

"You almost killed me"

"Fine!" Orlando cried. "I am sorry for feeding on you!"

"Thank you" I huffed. "I'm sorry too, for attacking you"

"If you ever do it again, Bloodbag, then I won't be so lenient" He muttered.

"She's sick" Aria frowned.

The three of us had been standing in Jones' room for the past twenty minutes trying to wake Magdalen.

Yesterday, when I discovered that Jones would be staying at Harley's for the night, I left Magdalen in his room to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, Magdalen had drenched the bed in sweat and wouldn't wake up. At first, I was a little scared that she was dead.

I ran to get Blue, but he was still at Desire's house helping Marcellus. Aria and Orlando were the only ones home and the only ones that could help.

"What's she sick with?" I asked. "Because I'm pretty sure we have some flu medicine"

"Are you stupid?" Orlando scoffed. "She's a Lycan"

"She's not just a Lycan" Aria muttered. "She is a pure born Lycan. She shouldn't get sick"

"Oh my god" I breathed. "She had Marcel's blood all over her"

"So?" Orlando rose an eyebrow. "She gets Marigold's blood on her as well and that doesn't do anything to her"

"Marcel had been attacked by something" I told them quickly. "Marigold said he wasn't healing because he had... He had-"

"Wolfsbane" Aria and Orlando finished for me.

"She must have swallowed some, somehow" Aria huffed. "Orlando, go and get Desire and Blue"

"What?" I asked. "No, you have to take her to them. Jones will be home soon"

"We can't move her Alex" Aria told me as Orlando rushed out of the room. "We don't know where the Wolfsbane is inside of her. If we move her, and it is in the wrong place, then it will like explode and kill her instantly"

"But... What am I going to do about Jones? And my parents?"

"Your parents are going on a date tonight" she shrugged. "I heard them talking about it at the grocery store"

"They didn't tell me or Jones about it" I frowned. "Why wouldn't they tell us about it?"

"You haven't been home for the past two days"

"That's a very good point actually" I agreed. "Well, what are we going to do about Jones?"

"What about him?"

"I'd hate to alarm you, but there is currently a dying werewolf in his bed"

"What do you expect me to do about it?"

"Gee, I don't know... Help me deal with him?!"

"Then who will be on Lycan watch?"

Downstairs, I heard the front door opening and a commotion breaking out.

"You're never going to believe this" Orlando huffed as he appeared in Lincoln's room. As I heard Harley scream, I raced past him and jumped down the stairs.

Harley was sitting on the sofa and a chunk of his arm was missing.

"Alex" Jones whimpered as he got to his feet. "Harley was attacked by a weird dog man"

"That's a new name for them"

I looked over to the open door in shock and Blue stood there, an amused look in his eyes.

"I'm gone for only a night and look what you've gotten yourself into Alexander. A dying Lycan, a bitten cousin and a frenzied brother"

"What's going to happen to Harley?" I asked him quickly.

"Well, he'll die" Blue shrugged. "There's no way a human can transition with an injury like that"

"W-What?!" Jones cried.

"Oh, I forgot that you knew nothing about this" Blue muttered. Harley started screaming again, all the while blood chilling crunches filled the air.

"This isn't a joke Blue!" I snapped. "Please! You have to help Harley"

"He won't be able to transition to a Lycan, but he'll be able to transition to a Vampire" Blue sighed, knowing that his twisted fun was over. "Choose, Aria or Orlando"

"Doesn't Harley have a say in this?" I huffed.

"He's sixteen" Blue scoffed. "Obviously he doesn't want to die so Alexander the choice of who turns him is up to you, Aria or Orlando?"

"Aria" I answered without any hesitation. I remember seeing Lincoln paralysed after drinking Orlando's blood and Harley must be scared enough as it is.

Lincoln appeared as Blue headed up the stairs to grab Aria and her face turned white when she saw Harley.

"What's happening?" She asked.

"What are they going to do to Harley?" Jones asked in a shaky voice.

"They're... They're going to help him Jones" I tried. "Harley is going to be fine and I need you to just go upstairs and stay in your room"

"I'll take him" Lincoln said quickly and started towards him.

"Wait no!" I gasped, remembering Magdalen in his room. "Take him to my room and explain everything to him"

As the two of them headed upstairs, Aria was coming towards me. She took a deep breath when the smell of Harley's blood hit her and she knelt in front of him.

Harley had been screaming and groaning and crunching, non stop and at the sight of Aria he started to squirm.

"Don't worry" she told him calmly and brought her wrist up to her mouth. After she fed her blood to Harley, he seemed to calm down a little. The gaping bite in his arm was quickly mending itself and all I could do was stare in awe. "Alex, I have to kill him"

I felt my breath catch in my throat and looked from Harley to her. I already knew that, Aria had told me herself. But seeing Harley dying might be a little more than I could handle.

"You don't have to watch Alex" Aria frowned. I took a deep breath and instead of leaving, I sat next to Harley and took his hand in mine.

I looked away as Aria took Harley's ace in both of her hands and twisted.

Harley's hand untensed in mine and is squeezed my eyes shut. I heard Aria drop back onto the floor and take a sharp breath, then another.

"I've never done that before" she whispered. "I don't even know your cousin and I had to take his life away"

I didn't say anything, I just squeezed Harley's hand as tight as I could and tried not to cry.

***

"Where is my sister?" Marigold snarled at Aria. Aria, who was still in shock of the whole Harley thing, didn't say anything. Marigold turned her furious brown eyes on me and I just pointe up the stairs, I was in the same boat as Aria.

Jones, who now knew everything about the current situation, had somehow managed to convince Harley's parents to go out to Gregory County and not only join our parents on a double date, but stay in a motel for a few days as well.

It meant that Harley would be left alone to transition, and Jones would be given some time to adjust.

I felt a hand on my back and I didn't have to look up to know that it was Blue. He had been coming to check on Aria, Harley and myself almost every ten minutes.

"You're Harley's bloodline" Blue mumbled to Aria without moving his hand. "It means you're like a beacon for him. You could be half way across the world from him, and he'll still find his way to you"

"I know" she muttered. "I get that with Orlando"

"Do you remember when you first woke up?" Blue asked her. She shook her head and he sighed. "Harley is going to crave you and since he's so young, it wouldn't surprise me if he is really clingy. Orlando told me that you almost never let go of his hand in your first week"

"I can handle that" she told him.

"But... Aria" Blue hesitated and looked down at me. I pretended that I didn't notice, and rested my head on my arms. "You killed someone on your first night and if you remember him, you'll know why"

"I killed him" she agreed. "I already told Alex who he was"

"You loved him" I said. "And he is the reason you were turned"

"Well Harley was bullied" Blue stated and I remembered the guys that we'd encountered at the grocery store. "If you lived that guy, then imagine hating them. Harley is going to hunt them Aria, and he will kill them if you don't stop him"

"Harley still has to go to school" I reminded them. "He has the rest of the year, and then all of next year that he has to spend with them and my Uncle Holden won't let him just drop out of school"

"We'll deal with that later" Blue assured me. "The first night is by far the hardest night that a Vampire has to endure. His senses will be heightened and all he'll crave is blood. Which means that you, Jones and Lincoln can't be near him when he wakes"

I sat up and looked at him angrily.

"Do you expect me to just leave him?" I snapped. "He is my cousin"

"You'll only make it harder for him if you're near him" Blue told me calmly. As he finished the sentence, the door burst open and the human version of Wren flittered in.

"What have you done?!" She roared at Aria.

"W-what?" Aria stammered.

"Show them to me" Wren ordered. "Show me the Hybrid that you've created"

"Hybrid?!" Aria cried. "Wren I swear I've only turned a human"

"Well you can't feel this tingling in your arms can you? The tingling means that a Hybrid is about to be bred"

"Oh my god" Blue breathed. "We haven't turned him into a Vampire"

A/N

Hello, I guess. So I missed three updates because I didn't have internet for a while. Sorry for that, and to make up for it I'll upload double and then regular scheduling will return tomorrow. 

Vote - Comment - Follow
Stay groovy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 208 40
Alexandra Psyche Henderson, better known as Psyche, went missing when she was just day's old. A hundred and fifty years later she is living as a norm...
27.5K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
MEDIUM By Jay.

Paranormal

160K 9.7K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
32 8 15
My name is Alex Henderson. My life is messed up, Also it my first day of senior year. My best friend Nick he suddenly started to be distance and igno...