Best Completed Stories

נכתב על ידי RedMurder

Hey guys! This is a collection of the best completed stories on wattpad. Most of them are about bad boys, but... עוד

Trapped
Beautiful Mistake
The Bad Boy Cupid and Me
F.A.I.T.H: A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.
Notorious
Knight in Distress
A Proscriptive Relationship
Boot Camp
I'll Protect You
My Life with the Walter Boys
Door to Door
Rooming with Mr. Perfect
Cupid's Granddaughter
The Bad Boy Calls Me Kitten
For Hating Me You Sure Are Possessive
Pillow Talks
A Surreptitious Relationship
Perfect Addiction

Better Than Revenge

2.4K 16 0
נכתב על ידי RedMurder

Christian Ryder may be seen as a heartthrob by the majority of the world's female population, but to Sophia Hastings, he might as well be the newest addition to the gorilla exhibit at the zoo.

Sophia is a young, aspiring actress with big dreams who swears having to work with Christian Ryder wouldn't be worth all the fame in the world. Christian is a cocky womanizer whose world is turned upside down when he realizes his new leading lady just so happens to openly hate his guts. Is it even possible for Christian and Sophia to learn to get along long enough to make a movie, or will hatred, scandal and childish games destroy their careers?

***

My eyes widened and I randomly exclaimed, "Oh, my God!"

"What?"

"Christian, thanks to you, I now understand what people mean when they say you're dark and handsome!"

Christian looked smug. "I knew you would eventually."

"They mean that when it's dark, you're handsome!"

The smug look on his face disappeared. "I hate you."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.5K 12
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
1M 33.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
728K 64.3K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
73.6K 2.8K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.