We Saw, Can We Conquer?

By OhLookItsRozz

Sequel to We Gon' See. READ THAT FIRST. This ain't yours and you know it, so DO NOT steal it, just read baby... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Mini Rant/ Sorry NOT Sorry
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
YALL!
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Book Three. Yes? No? Maybe?
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter Thirty three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty six
Chapter Thirty seven
Chapter Thirty eight
Chapter Thirty nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty one
Chapter Forty Two
What am I doing?
Chapter Forty three
Shoutout To You!
Chapter Forty four
Epilogue
BOOK 3 ALERT!!

Chapter Twenty one

5.5K 388 81
By OhLookItsRozz

Odell POV

When I said I was gonna kill this nigga this wasn't no game. Just had to be done the right way.

Time for the set up.

'A recent tragedy has affected someone that means the world to me. A senseless act of violence has left the woman that means everything to me, the mother of my son, fighting for her life. It would be amazing if all of you would keep November Jones in your thoughts and prayers. Caring for a loved one who is fighting to survive just to see another day is one of the hardest things you could ever imagine. With this being said I would like to raise awareness and hopefully provide hope and support to families facing situations similar to mine by visiting the ICU tower of Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, New York on April the tenth with some of the Giants family along with counselors. Come through and show love; without it what we got?'

I posted a picture of Novie and Tre. She was kissing his cheek with that as the caption. It was from two days before the whole... Thing.

If anybody thought I was just about to walk into the IC tower, kill a nigga, and walk out, they were retarded.

That's how you get caught.

This was gon' be done the right way.

My way.

~

Three Days Later

"Ma, can you watch Tre for me. I'on wanna have him up there wit' all them cameras and stuff." I asked my mother through the phone.

"Yeah. I can't wait to spend some quality time with my first grandchild."

"Thanks. Can I bring him now?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks ma."

"No problem."

~

"I love you and I'll be back," I kissed Tre as I handed him to my mom. "Love you too ma." I hugged her.

"Odell...what are you about to do," she asked me.

"Go see Novie and do this charity thing."

"No, what are you about to do?" She asked like she knew what I was gonna do.

"I'm going to see November." Before she could respond I turned and left out of the house.

~

Once I left the house I headed to the hospital. I'd never purposely invited media attention ever besides football even though there was always attention surrounding me anyway.

So I figured why not use it to my advantage?

If I just walked into the ICU tower as myself, famous football player, with no one I know being in there it would look suspect as hell.

I needed a reason for me to be in that tower. Attract all the attention while attracting none of the attention.

~

I pulled up to the hospital and there were people everywhere.

I met up with Eli and Josh in the parking lot. I also called Dr. Shaw and he said he would come and bring some other therapists and counselors with him, so they were here too.

"Thanks for coming. It means alot to me."

"Anything we can do to help we're here," Josh smiled.

When we got to the front of the hospital there were people everywhere.

Everyone went inside and it was just me and the media in front of the hospital.

"I just want people who going through what I'm going through to know that they aren't going through it alone. Somebody shot November when all she was trying to do was help them and now-" I took a pause I wasn't about to cry right now, "now she can't even breathe on her own. The only reason she's not in intensive care is because she's too fragile to move. The situations might be different, but at the end of the day we're all going through something, and it's our job as humans to be there for each other. Thank you to everyone who sent one up for my baby, I can speak for her when I say she appreciates it. Thank you all for coming." I turned around and walked through the hospital doors.

"First Imma go see Novie and by that time all the flowers should be here and then we can go over there."

Everyone nodded and we went headed to her room.

When we got there I was the only one that went in. The world ain't need to see her, much less like this. She was still gon' have her dignity.

"Hey baby," I kissed her cheek and held her hand as I pulled the chair next to her bed. "I missed you. Tre's not here, he's with my mom, but he misses you too. There are a lot of people here. They won't bother you though."

I held Novie's hand against my cheek before kissing it. I sighed heavily, "I love you so much baby. Imma be back. If you wanna wake up while I'm gone that would be a nice surprise to come back to," I kissed her hand again before rising from the chair and kissing her cheek. "I meant it when I said I'll do anything fa' ya." I kissed her cheek again and went out the room.

~
I closed the door behind me before asking everyone if they were ready to go.

They nodded and someone told me the florist had arrived. I'd ordered I don't know how many dozens of roses for each floor.

We went from room to room talking to family and taking pictures, those who didn't have family or visitors we talked to a little bit and still gave flowers.

It was good. It felt good to do something good for other people and for half a second I almost forgot what I was really there to do.

When we came to room 321 I kept my composure and had to act surprised when I saw the guards in front of the door.

"Famous or not, you can't go in," a guard spoke.

"Why not," Dr. Shaw asked.

"No one is allowed in. He's an inmate."

I knew they would say some shit like this.

I stepped forward, "Hey, he's still human right? Can't he at least get some flowers, or maybe even one?"

The guards looked between each other before one of them spoke, "I guess," he shrugged, "He's as good as dead anyway. Can't even move," he shook his head.

"But only one of you can go," the other interjected.

"Can it be me," I asked.

"I guess. You've got five minutes." They stepped aside.

This was my moment.

"Thank you," I smiled.

I entered the room and saw a old Spanish man strapped to the bed. His hands and feet were strapped to the rails of the bed and he had straps holding him down, but looking at him you could see that even if he was free he wouldn't be able to move.

I walked over to him and he was sleeping. If this was anyone else I'm sure that I would have felt bad for him. He already looked dead, but he wasn't and that was a problem for me.

"Wake up," I flicked his head and he groaned as he opened his eyes.

He had eyes just like... Novie. What. The. Fuck? I shrugged it off. Now aint the time to be getting caught up.

"New guard?"

"Nah, you shot the motha' of my son and now Imma kill yo ass." I ain't have time for bullshit. It was about to be a secret to everybody but be and him.

"The bitch dead yet?" He smirked.

I held my composure. This needed to look natural. I couldn't afford to lose my cool and beat him to death.

"I'm her father. You're really gonna kill the man who brought her in this world?"

Her father. That explained the eyes.

"Yes. Because of the fact that you tried to take her out of it." I looked down at my watch. I had three minutes left.

I pulled the pillow from under him. Time for him to die.

"Death doesn't scare me. I don't regret it and if I had the chance I'd do it again. The only thing I'd change is that I'd put the bullet in her head." He stared up at me defiantly

"I live, die, and kill fa' mine."

I stared down at him before covering his face with the pillow.

His body tensed up under the restraints and his hands and feet flailed until eventually his body went limp.

I lifted the pillow and his mouth hung open. I closed it before putting the pillow back behind his head.

I kept the rose in my hand and walked back in the hall with thirty seconds to spare.

"He said I should keep the flower and give it to someone who deserves it." I shrugged. "Good guy in a bad situation is what he seemed like to me."

"If only you knew," the guard mumbled to himself and shook his head.

Everyone nodded and we moved on to the next room.

Maybe I should have felt guilty. I probably would have if I didn't think about Novie laid up in that damn bed not being able to move, nit being able to talk, not being able to eat. Dying.

If I would have felt bad for killing the man that did those things to her I would have been just as bad as he was.

A/N: I can't believe I just made Odell a killer 😳oh well, can't take it back now lmao. Killing aint fair, but somebody gotta do it. *tupac voice* 😂😂Should he have killed him after he found out that was her dad? Please vote and comment! :D xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.1K 12
Last Part to College Girl trilogy. No description. Just read. I don't own any of the pictures.
61.9K 2.3K 28
Read book 1 before reading this. Book 1: My Drug 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐: πƒπžπ¬π’π«πž This is the sequel for my drug. Please do not read if you haven't read boo...
101K 4.9K 19
Just read Cover by @NAVAHTHEBAE_ I do not own any pictures or videos used in this book.