Our Secret (Austin Mahone Fan...

Por AmeezyOnly

"Don't worry, nobody has to know. It'll be our secret." He whispered into my ear. I still remember that nig... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (The End)

Part 6

45.5K 812 231
Por AmeezyOnly

- Madison’s point of view -

"Why do you even hang out with him?" Cameron spat in disgust looking over to Robert.

I furrowed in discomfort not liking what he said because in all honesty, I’m the one who should be asking Cameron the exact same questioned because last I checked, I wasn’t hanging around with pathetic and completely rude people. "Because he’s nice."

"He’s always all over you."

"No he’s not," I protested "What the fuck are you on?"

"Nothing."

"Obviously it’s something, Cameron. We’re just friends stop imagining yourself things that never happened."

"I’m just looking out for ya, you never know." He shrugged effortlessly. Anger slowly rose within me but I calmed myself down before anything could happen.

That was another thing about Cameron, he was always so protective over me.

I remember when I broke up with my ex jerk of a boyfriend, he literally wanted to kill him. He went around school for days just holding back on giving him what he deserved because I didn’t want him to get into trouble but he, on the other hand, couldn’t care less.

He kept going on and on about how he couldn’t handle anyone who hurt me just to get away with it afterwards. In his mind, it didn’t make sense and he definitely wanted to fix that.

I loved Cameron with all my heart but sometimes he just needed to give me some space and stop being all over me. When it came to things like this, I didn’t like because he was often wrong, yes, often.

Once in a while he knew what he was talking about but other than that, he just wasted his breath and valuable energy.

"We better get to class." He spoke.

I nodded taking all of my books and closely following him to none other than English class. I was dreading what was to come because I didn’t feel like going to class, I didn’t even feel like being at school to say the least.

Sitting down, I sighed before the bell rang indicating the beginning of class.

Here we go.

* * *

"Madison!" My name was being hollered from across the hallway. A smile instantly illuminated my face once I saw who it was.

"Hey, what’s up?"

"Did you pass that essay?"

I laughed "Yeah, barely."

"Well at least you passed I mean, that’s what counts right?"

"I guess," I shrugged making my way over to my locker "It’s just English though, I don’t really care."

Nodding, Robert watched me as I threw my books into my locker "Why didn’t you come last night?"

Last night? Shit, last night.

"I fell asleep, sorry."

"It was kind of awkward, Cameron kept staring me down all night."

Taking in a breath, I shook my head not believing that he would actually go that far "Don’t worry about it, he’s just being a jerk."

"If you say so."

"I know so." I corrected, displeasure probably written all over my face. It wasn’t like him to act like this and I sure didn’t like it one bit. He knew better, he wasn’t twelve.

Walking around, we simply talked a bit before my phone started ringing. It rang and rang and rang until finally, I picked it up not even bothering looking at who was calling.

"What?" I spat.

"It’s only me."

I took in a breath feeling myself relax "Why are you calling?"

"Do you want to get out?"

"What?"

"Do you want to get out? Out of school?"

I laughed thinking that it was the most obvious question ever "Of course I do; what a stupid question."

"I’ll come get you." He casually spoke.

I stopped walking trying to comprehend exactly what he was getting at "So you’re suggesting that I skip?"

"Pretty much," Looking over to Robert, he gave me a questioning look but I just ignored it continuing on with my conversation "So what do you say?"

"Yes"

"Okay, wait for me outside I’ll be there in a few." Agreeing, I ended the conversation walking completely back to my locker and taking my stuff. Robert seemed to not be understanding what was going on but once I explained it to him, he simply nodded not really caring what I did.

With my bag onto my back and my phone held tightly between my hands, I hurriedly made my way out of the school not wanting any of my friends to see me because I knew that if they would, an interrogation would be held in place and that was exactly the last thing I needed.

I pushed the metal door open just to feel the cool air hitting my skin almost immediately. It wasn’t as hot as usual but I liked it, it changed it up. The parking lot was partly empty except for the few cars that belonged to teachers and some students that actually drove to school, like Emma.

I stood there waiting for what seemed like forever while in reality, it had only been a minute. I was just so damn impatient to get out of here that I was getting all flustered over nothing at all.

Finally, I saw him pulling into the school as I smiled in response knowing that I wouldn’t have to be here anymore. Thank god.

In one swift movement, I got into the car and settled myself right by his side.

"You look happy." Austin stated.

"Well yeah, I’m skipping school I mean it’s a giving." I chuckled "So where are we going?"

"It’s a surprise."

I turned my head in his direction, I scowl plastered onto my face "Don’t do that."

"Do what?"

"Tell me it’s a surprise, I want to know."

"Well," He made sure to stretch out the word the longest he possibly could "I guess you’re just going to have to wait; patience is a virtue sweetheart."

The car slowly started moving and before I knew it, we were rolling down the road. We drove for a good half hour until we entered this vacant area where no one else could be found.

"Where are we?"

Austin got out of the car before making his way over to me, opening my door "The beach."

I took a look around squinting my eyes to get a better view until from the distance, I saw the water. I hadn’t seen it before because the trees were hiding it but now, I could see it clearly.

Once I got out, we both started walking only to hear the sound of the waves crashing onto shore; it was nice yet relaxing. Austin was quite a few feet ahead of me and I couldn’t help but notice his complexion. With every step he took, I analyzed each and every move he took loving how he did it all.

He was hot.

For the first time in forever, I was looking at someone and that was Austin. I had never realized before how perfect he was and in a matter of seconds, I found myself craving the feel of someone. I needed to be held, needed to be touched.

My feet dragged along at the back as he got further and further ahead of me; my thoughts all over the place. I was overwhelmed by my own thinking because it hit me so suddenly and unexpectedly, it was like something clicked and I just couldn’t get it out anymore.

He had been there for me when I needed someone and even though I already had people, I needed someone new and he took that place.

Instead though, I was finding myself staring at him from afar thinking of how he would feel on me. To say I didn’t miss what Colt and I had would be a lie because every day was a struggle. It wasn’t only the conversations but the lack of contact, yes contact. We used to do it all the time and now I was left at a loss that I desperately needed to fulfill but of course, I wasn’t going to because having to get back into a relationship was out of the question. I couldn’t be hurt again.

Without even noticing it, I had somehow caught up to Austin as his hands were dug into his pockets, his gaze plastered onto the vast amount of water that stood before him. My eyes that had now left his body were doing the exact same admiring the peacefulness that it brought me.

"I always come here." He suddenly blurted out. I kept my attention onto the waves just taking in what he said. "It makes everything better."

Twisting my lips to the side, I then felt his arm wrap around my shoulder pulling me into him in the process. To say I hadn’t felt anything would be a complete lie because I did, I did more than ever. I don’t know what was so different about him but this time, it was electric and I could feel it.

His arm then moved all the way down to my waist as the other did the same basically locking themselves onto my stomach, his chest pressing against my back.

"Don’t you like this?" He whispered ever so softly into my ear.

I closed my eyes loving the sensation the absolute best but obviously, I wasn’t going to admit that.

Austin’s lips suddenly came pressing themselves to my neck completely taking me off guard and this sudden gasp parted my lips.

"Austin," I breathed out.

"Mhm"

"What are you doing?" I rested my hands on top of his that were still firmly wrapped around my torso.

"Don’t you ever feel alone? Don’t you ever crave someone to make you feel good? Don’t you ever miss it?"

"I- I do," He brought his lips to my ear, brushing them repetitively over it "But I don’t want to be hurt again."

"What if there was a solution to that?"

I shook my head "But that’s impossible, everyone always ends up getting hurt in the end no matter what. I can’t do another relationship."

"What if I’m not talking about being in a relationship?"

"That wouldn’t work out." I sternly said.

"But that’s where you’re wrong because to the contrary, it would." I sighed not understanding where he was going with this. His grip got tighter around me as he pushed himself into my back even more so "No one would get hurt, neither you nor me." He paused "Only pleasure, no feelings."

I thought about it for a second, did I really want to get myself into this? Was it really worth it? Was this what I truly wanted?

His lips unexpectedly came crashing onto my neck again while I stretched it to the side giving him the space he needed. It felt so good and there was no way in hell that I could deny it. He left me wanting more. This part of me was just telling me to live in the moment and to not care because in the end, I knew I was going to regret it if I didn’t do it. It was bound to happen.

Yes, Yes I want to.

"I don’t know about this." I worriedly spoke, my voice slightly trembling to the sudden pulse of adrenaline going through me.

"Don’t worry, nobody has to know. It’ll be our secret." He whispered into my ear.

I turned around slowly draping my arms around his neck just to have his hands now resting on the small of my back. His face was only inches away from me as I had the perfect view of his plump pinkish lips that looked so soft and warm. I couldn’t stop looking at them as they rested in a straight line, just the thought of having them on top of mine was making me hungry—hungry to have him.

"It’s like a game," He said "We’re the players and we just play along but unlike any other time, there are no losers, only winners."

My gaze traveled from his eyes to his lips not knowing where to look anymore. I had done a complete 360 and this feeling of having someone completely took over as to know, it seemed like my number one priority.

"No one would know about it?"

"Absolutely no one."

I placed my hand onto his cheek tilting my head to the side "Promise?"

"Promise."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 84 26
*Kyra Martin* It was never easy for me to hide my emotions, and that's the cause of all my problems now. I am a writer, or rather, I was. Now I'm j...
101 14 11
"I didn't kill him." I repeated the same line over and over again. He wasn't dead. I knew it. I know that he's alive. "I didn't kill him." He had...
96.7K 3.5K 20
*Sequel to One Night Stands* ▪ ▪ ▪ After realizing their feelings for one another, three years ago, Forth and Beam started dating. On the ni...
410K 7.7K 30
We told him what happened, we told him what we saw. But he still didn't believe.