Harry styles Prank Called Me

Bởi Come_At_Me_Nialler

We should love, Not fall in love because everything that falls gets broken. ~ Taylor Swift After Zayn bro... Xem Thêm

Trailer
Harry
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
At the photo shoot pt 1
At the photoshoot pt 2
at the photoshoot pt 3
at the photoshoot pt 4
at the photoshoot pt 5
at The photoshoot pt 6
at the photoshoot part 7
at the photo shoot part 8
at the photoshoot part 9
Chapter 5
Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Follow me
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
sequel?
read

Abby

83 6 0
Bởi Come_At_Me_Nialler

Abby is 17. She's never really thought much about 'One Direction'. All girls in her school fall head over heels for them. She doesn't. Maybe that's the reason why she gets the title of Loser of the school. Sure she plays Xbox, hates reading, loves dancing to rap, like all the cool people, but she can't be 'cool' if shes doesn't fan girl over one direction. The only singer she likes Is Ed Sheeran.

Appearance: Blonde hair that's curly, sky blue eyes, she has glasses, but she wears her contacts. Not fat but not skinny.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

83K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
129K 1K 44
You can't help who you fall in love with. Taylor Hudson fell in love with the wrong boy, at the wrong time. Taylor hated Harry Styles at first, but h...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
127K 2.4K 24
❝ sing for us. ❞ Alyssa Sander is 19 years old, but she doesn't like One Direction. But what happens when One Direction's Liam Payne hears...