Falling for my Step Brother (...

By UnionJ2013

Taylor is a young and wild teenager who has always enjoyed life. Sadly after the death of her mother 5 years... More

Falling for my Step Brother ( Ashton Irwin)
Moving to my Future
Alone
Why
Inside Ashton's World
Facing the truth
Beach
The Answer
Revealed
Telling
Secrets
Revenge
The Game
Ruined
Double Date = Double Trouble
Hospital
Locked
Breaking it to Luke
Chloe
The New Arrival
Torn
Truth or Dare
That's it
Game Set Match
The Return
I Love You
Magic ;)
Shock
Hiding
Revealing all
WTF TAYLOR
Talking
Leaving
Arrival
Password
GUESS WHO IS BACK
The Party
A far away place
Breaking His Heart
TIME TO GET OUR WEDDING ON
TIME TO GET OUR WEDDING ON PART 2
TIME TO GET OUR WEDDING ON PART 3.
AFTER PARTY
SHOCK
Its All About Time
NEW STORY
Pains
Home Time
Strong Pains
Tear Tear
Show Time
That Cry Though

Running

56.8K 1.5K 1.1K
By UnionJ2013

TAYLOR POV

As i let my feet me take me in any direction as long as it was as far away from Ashton as possible.

I stopped as I came a park, i sat on a bench thinking how much I wanted to kiss him but I knew it was wrong.

All of a sudden a blonde haired boy sat beside me , a looked at him hoping that it wasn't Ashton. But I was wrong there sat a blonde haired boy with bright blue eyes and a nice smile.

" is your name Taylor by any chance" he said more like a question "yeah how do you know me" i said curious " im Ashton's friend Luke he has me and the boys out looking for you" he said .

Oh great not only is Ashton looking for me he has his Alien friends after me.

" ok but i don't want to go home just yet" i said still leaving my head down.

" Fancy starbucks" he asked me and i nodded and we walked towards starbucks .

As we came back to the house me and Luke were in fits of laughter , And I have to say Luke is a funny guy.

When i twisted the key in the door to unlock it the first person I faced was of course Ashton.

" Where the hell have you been i've been worried sick" Ashton yelled

" piss off Ashton i'm not in the mood" i yelled back showing im not taking shit from him . As i walked upstairs Luke followed me to make I got up ok " so what your going to fuck Luke now" Ashton screamed after me

Me and Luke were still on the stairs infront of Ashton without responing i looked at Luke warning him of my next action , i grabbed Luke by his collar and smashed my lips on his .

When we pulled away I looked at Ashton rage was in his eyes and he couldn't say anything cause he was my soon to be step brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 192 35
Charlotte hates her mum. She hates school. But when her favourite band hold a concert in her city she decides to go with her best friend. Her life ch...
16.8K 403 37
Kaitlyn Clifford is 17 years old. She is Michael Clifford's step sister but he treats her as if she was his sister by blood. Then one day, she visits...
1.7K 112 30
Dani seems like a normal teenage girl, but has strong walls built. With a tough past and a grudge that she trys to get over Dani, her brother, and h...
5.9K 113 35
|THIS IS COMPLETED| Kayla Jepson, a normal 17 year old girl from London. She lives with her dad since her mum died from a drug overdose. When Kayla's...