Because I Love You (BTS Jimin...

By MinYoongi93_

This is a story about a cold girl who was moved from Canada to Korea. The girl, Son Lenny, is her school's bi... More

Characters and Story Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 [END]
Announcement!
Author's Note!
New Book!
HAPPY 400K!!
Short Announcement!
Attention Pls!
Happy News!
Hooray!

Chapter 14

20.6K 616 102
By MinYoongi93_

I let out a tired yawn and stretch my body slowly. I blink a couple of time and let a deep sigh.

I look at Jimin weirdly and look around.

Why am I sleeping on his lap? Oh yes, I unconciously fell asleep because of last night.

I sit up slowly and blink again as my head felt a bit dizy. When the diziness went away, I turn my head to look at him, worried.

" He must feel uncomfortable " I muttered slowly.

I stand up and carefully grab his neck and head to put it on the sofa. Then, I lift up his legs so he would a feel a bit comfortable.

" 6.30? Still early " I muttered tiredly as I look at the clock.

I decided to take a warm shower as I had nothing to do. Since it's too early to wear school uniform, I just wear a mickey mouse shirt with a pink shorts.

I walk out from my room and close it silently not wanting to wake anyone up. I jumped in shock as I felt someone back-hugged me.

" Good morning, jagiya~ You smells good " He said with his husky morning voice while inhaling my sweet scent.

" Good morning. I've done showering and you should go shower now. You're stink " I joked playfully.

" I don't want yet. You should get use to my stinkness because you will wake up beside me anytime, you know " He said playfully while snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

I 'tch'ed and laughed slightly. We stayed like that for a great five minutes before he decided to break the silentness.

" We're not finish from the last night talk, aren't we? " He asked.

" I think. I fell asleep " I smile cheekily showing that I'm sorry.

" It's okay. Let's continue since it's still early " He exclaimed and pulled my to sit at the couch.

" I've asked you last night, so.. do you have anything to ask me? " He asked me.

I think before asking " Anything? ". He nodded reassure me that I can ask anything I want.

" Okay, I will ask this and make sure you answer it honestly " He nodded again.

" Did something happened in your past, until you become the biggest playboy? " I asked him which make him went silent.

" Mind to share? " I asked him softly, not wanting to make him hurt.

He sighed deeply  before started to speak.

" Since you've shared yours, well I'll share mine " He stopped and took a deep breathe before continue.

" It was in my first year in high school. Everyone looked at me as a nerd boy. Well yeah I am 'cause I have my nose on my book all the time " He stopped again.

" One day, there's a girl. A really beautiful fine girl came to me. She started to be close with me and she once said that she likes a boy who loves reading. A few months after we get close, she said that she likes me and asked me if I can be her boyfriend " He took his breathe.

" Being the dumb nerd I am, I accept her eventhough I know nothing about love. I do some research so I can know how to treat my girl well " He laughed bitterly.

" When it was our 3rd months of anniversary, I texted her to ask her if she was free. While waiting for her super late reply, I prepare everything to celebrate it together. I even decided to give her my first kiss that day " He started to bit his lip to prevent himself from crying.

I rubbed his shoulder lightly trying to comfort him. He smile telling me he's fine.

" I waited, waited and waited for her reply but I got nothing. I decided to try searching for her. I did found her which made me got a great 'pang' right in my heart. Like yours, she was with a boy. He is the school greatest playboy that time " His voice started to shake and his breathe started to hitch.

" I asked her the next day about what I saw and about our anniversary. She replied it with a great laugh... with him. Anger started to build up in me but I keep myself calm. She said sarcastically that I am dumb, silly and another stupid nerds who just accept a person without knowing them well " Tears threatened to fall but he hold them back.

" The worst part is, she made fool of me in front of all the students. They all laughed at me, saying harsh words on me. I ran away, I ran back home " He bit his lips again.. so hard.

" Don't bite your lips. You can cry, I'm here for you " I said and quickly caress his lips telling him to let it off.

He cried, cried so hard like he have been hiding this for so long.

" It took me so long to heal back. I didn't attend school until the school end for that year. My parents told them that I have some health issues " He wiped away his tear while I rubbing his shoulder.

" But I attend school the next year. No more books, no more fake glasses, no more nerdy hair, no more shy. But I came with a new look. Bad look, smart hair, flirtious smile and winking eveywhere " He laughed bitterly.

" I decided to pay back everything. I don't trust love anymore, mostly girls. They are evil under their pretty innocent face. And that is when I met BTS and joined them. They didn't know anything about this " He said and smile showing he's fine.

" You must have hurt a lot " I smile pitifully at him but he just shrugged with a smile.

" But know, I think I've trust love back. Because I choose love.. for you " He said making me dumbfounded in confuse.

Being the lazy me, I decided to let it off without thinking anything. I pull him slowly letting him lay his head on my laps, which he gladly accept.

" I want you to know, no matter what happen, please trust me. I'm going to make things right. I love you, trust that " He exclaimed softly and rubbed his palm on my cheek.

Eventhough I don't understand what he said, I just nodded saying that I will trust him.

Can I really trust him?

" But how can I trust you if you said you love me? " I asked him.

" Trust me by observing on how I treat you. Trust me by looking deeply through my eyes, I never lie on myself. I don't want to waste my first kiss on a person whom I want to play with. But if I give you my first kiss, that's mean I homestly love you. And I will gladly give you know " He stated and crashed his soft plump lips on mine without letting me say anything.

My eyes went wide and I'm froze in shock. I can't do anything and can't feel anything. I can only feel how his lips moves softly on my lips.

*DUG DUG* My heart.. It beats faster than usual. Does that mean.. I love him too?

Without thinking twice, I slowly wrapped my arms on his neck pulling him closer. I responded toward his soft kiss which make him smile through the kiss. Our lips move in sync like we were made for each other.

I think I'm willing to lost my first kiss on him since he prove to me that he loves me truly *smile*

We broke the kiss as we lost our breathe and panted for air. He smile lovingly at me making me smile back.

" I say yes then " I stated suddenly making him blank.

" Yes what? " He asked blankly.

" Yes to be your girl, pabo " I hit him lightly and laughed.

He face lit up in happiness and hug me tightly in his embrace after he sit up. I hug him back and chuckle afterward.

" Thank you, jagiya. I love you so much " He exclaimed happily hugging me tight.

" You're welcome, oppa~ I love you too. Please don't break me down " I said still afraid on the feel of breaking down.

" I won't, trust me. If anything happen, trust me, I don't mean anything to hurt you. I'm doing that for our love, okay? " He stated reassuring me that everything is fine.

" I put my hopes on you. I trust you and whatever you're planning too since you keep mentioning weird things " I laughed and broke the hug.

" It's fine " He said and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

" We kissed when you're not brush you teeth yet! " I gasped and hit him.

" Go take your bath, you stink " I said and pulled him up.

" You will get use to it~ " He exclaimed with a wink and laughed his butt off.

" Aigoo~ " I facepalm myself.

" I'll go take my shower then. Wake them up " He told me.

I nodded and wake Jenny, Taehyung and Jungkook up. I told them to take their bath for school.

I trust him. I really am. It's going to be a great day~ *smile*

I decided to change into the school uniform while Jenny's in the bathroom. I tied up my hair into a bit high ponytail and applied a thin layer of powder and lipbalm.

I walked downstairs for breakfast while waiting for them.

-To Be Continue-

-----------------------------

Jimin's story telling had took a long time so I decided to continue this part in the next chapter. Hehe~

Oh, information for you guys! I will try update a chapter everyday if I am not busy. One chapter a day only!

Extra information, I have published a BTS Imagines book which I will start publishing imagine soon. I'm trying to find some times for it. Please support it first before I post imagine ;)

So that's all, read and vote guys! Enjoy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 42.1K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...
179K 7.4K 41
"T-That necklace..." "Just don't Jimin. You're already in a good place aren't you?" "Leave Jaeseong out of this." ... Started : November 29, 2018 Com...
66.2K 3.2K 36
I don't know whether that day was the worst day of my life or the best. If it hadn't have happened then I wouldn't be forced to hide every inch of m...
109K 4.9K 23
Where a new neighbour attracts Park Jimin's attention. ---------------- Jimin ff.