flowerboy | the8.

By silkydonghan

in which a silver haired boy comes by the flowershop everyday to buy flowers for his crush. >diary format< p... More

a/n;
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
alternate ending;

01

9.4K 481 72
By silkydonghan

dear diary,

i started working in the florist today. its interesting watching people come and go.

i like to see the concentration in their eyes as they look at different flowers, deciding which one would be the best one. i like to wonder and guess who they'd be giving the flowers to.

i saw a teary old lady who i assume was buying flowers for a funeral. i also saw a boy with blue-grey hair come in with a girl and a puppy. they looked like a really happy couple.

my first day wasnt exactly as interesting as i hoped it would be but things get better with time, i guess?

///

a/n; wow why is this so bad omg i thought i had a clear idea on how to write a diary but this is so boring and all over the place. ugh. feedback please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.5K 753 33
Welcome to Elderville, where the most popular boys at two rival schools happen to be vampires and werewolves. When a mysterious new student, Haeun, t...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
8.3K 239 24
UNDER MAJOR EDITING‼️‼️ It started with her accepting his hand... "Mina, Sunghoon, you're getting married." "WHAT?!" 2 childhood bestfriends. Both wh...