Inexplicable || Tradley au

By Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... More

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(42) "Own The Night"

1K 45 26
By Explosionss

 The group of friends wasted no time having fun during the last day of their vacation weekend. Victoria and Hazel are busy making sandwiches while all of the lads are swimming in the lake.

 The five guys got on to the raft and started taking their boxers off  tan their butts, much to the delight of the two girls who are laughing at them. Brad is more than  thankful that their friends accepted them quickly. Now they can act and show affection to each other without worrying what they would think.

 The curly haired lad laughed and enjoyed life, something that he wasn't able to do for the past few weeks. Brad was in too deep with his thoughts that he didn't even see Connor charging towards him. All he was able to do was yell at the younger guy as they both fell into the water.

 "Fuck you!" he yelled at Connor but the other lad just laughed.

Brad was gonna tell him that he almost lost his heart because of what he did when the 3 other guys jumped back to the water and enjoyed the fun.

 "You alright?" Tris asked and so he smiled.

 Brad then noticed Connor swimming towards the shore and so he thought of the quickest payback. The curly haired lad then swam after him and yanked his boxer shorts off. Everyone started laughing as Brad tossed his shorts off to James , who then gave it to Caleb.

 "You are dead!" Connor yelled at Brad as he went on to get his shorts.

---

 Later that day, James and Hazel decided to take a quick walk in the woods. "How are you?" he asked the young girl who is busy picking flowers.

 "I'm good. Why?"

 "Nothing , I just thought you'll feel weird"

 "Feel weird? after what? Brad and Tristan?"

 "No"

 "James you're lying"

 "Fine you got me" he replied before letting out a sigh.

 "Do you want the most honest answer I can give you?" Hazel asked before they sat on a huge tree trunk.

 "Yes Hazel please"

 "Fine ... yes I was very surprised by it. But after a few minutes I realized, there's nothing wrong with them being together. I mean  .. they went through a lot. Brad almost dies, Tris was sent to a rehab ... I think all of that made them realize how important they are to each other"

 "But can that count as true love?"

 "I think so ... love is weird. Why are you thinking about it that much anyway? wait .... are you homophobic? because if you are we'll have a big problem. Danny is gay ... and he's gayer than a pink unicorn"

 "No Hazel, I'm not a homophobic .. I just ... I just find it weird that the biggest dickheads I know fell in love with each other"

 The young guy just sat there as Hazel smiled before placing both of her hands on his shoulders.

 "Love is weird dude . Love is weird"

 "You're right babe" James replied before smirking at her.

 "What's that smirk for?"

 "Nothing .. it's just you know ... we're alone in the woods ..."

 "Oh my God your bucket list ..."

 "Yes ..  #44 have sex in the woods"

 "Not happening today buddy , sorry" she replied before running away.

 "Sorry what did you say?" James asked as he ran after her.

---

 Caleb, Connor and Victoria meanwhile are in the grill section cooking up for the dinner. "Have you guys moved on from last night's revelations?" Caleb asked the two while eating a piece of grilled hotdog.

 "Yeah ... about Brad and Tristan right? . We already know it way before you guys did" Connor replied before taking a sip on one of the bottles of beer that James brought.

"You guys knew?" Caleb asked.

 "Yeah. We found out after the school shooting"

 "Why didn't you tell me?"

 "Because we want them to come out in their own terms .. and besides I think it's weird and cute. Maybe you can call it 'Karma' because they broke a lot of hearts all throughout these years but still ... I find them adorable"

 "They are adorable .. but you know ... it's still weird. After last night I don't think I'll ever look at them the same way" Caleb replied.

 Connor got confused of what Caleb is trying to say and so he asked him.

 "What do you mean?"

 "Dude ... they're like the biggest players in school.  Girls ... even gays like them ... who would have thought they would end up being in love with each other?"

 "I think that's the magic of love" Victoria uttered before adding  "It moves in mysterious way ... it's the weirdest magic of them all.

 "But the most important thing right now is that they each other ... they're happy .. and they're in love"

 "Yeah. That's what matters the most"

---

 A few minutes before midnight, the group of friends parted ways to call it a night. Tris and Brad walked towards their room ... and as soon as Tris closed the door, he felt Brad's body against him.

 "Remember our deal?" he asked as he started kissing Tristan's neck.

 "Do we really have to do it tonight?" the blonde haired lad asked as he faced him. Much to his surprise, Brad carried him off his feet and threw him on the bed.

 "No way you're gonna delay this night" he told Tris with his sudden deep and sexy bedroom voice. Brad then proceeded to removed his clothes the same time as Tris. After they both got naked, they started making out.

 "Your lips tastes so sweet" Tris whispered.

 "Yours too" Brad replied before moving down to his neck. He intends to leave obvious marks on it so people will know his territory.

 The moment Tris moaned, a smile erupted from Brad's face. He knows Tris feeling all the please he's giving.

 The curly haired lad then moved lower and started sucking on his nipples, the same way he used to do  with all the ladies he slept with.

 "Oh My God Bradley ....."

 "Say my name Tristan ... say it ..." curly whispered before moving down to his long hard staff. Brad first licked its head before taking it in his mouth.

 Tristan's body then started moving in the same rhythm that Brad uses while bobbing his head up and down.

 Brad then felt both of Tris's hands on the back of his head, pushing him down to his cock whenever he tries to take him out. Not long after, Brad started gagging on it.

But instead of removing his hands, Tris pushed him down further. That's why the curly haired lad had to push himself away.

 "Fuck you!"

 "Do it" Tris replied.

 Feeling challenged, Brad flipped him over to his back and started putting lube on his sweet hole. "I won't go gentle on you" he warned.

 "You better not be.

 "Get in your all four"

 "Doggy style huh?"

"Yes now come on" Brad commanded, and as soon as Tris did ... he lined himself on his entrance.

 Brad watched as Tris took a deep breath. He on the other hand slowly entered the blonde haired lad. Only to hear him groan in pain.

 ---

Tris felt like his entire world is splitting into two. He now understands how painful it is for a girl to have sex for the very first time. Brad's a biggie , Tris knows that .... but much to his surprise, it seems like tonight he has gotten bigger.

 His two arms collapsed that's why Tris is now buried in the sheets as curly is trying his best to enter him. It took him quite a while though since Tristan is too tight for him. But once he did, Tris screamed his name. Probably a little too loud that he had to quickly cover his mouth.

 Tris then felt Brad slowly thrust in him. He just closed his eyes and decided to just get lost in this weird pleasure he's feeling. About two minutes have passed and Brad finally picked up the pace. But then suddenly, he pulled out and told Tris to lean against the mirror.

 "Part your legs" curly demanded and so he did.

 Without anymore warning, he charged inside Tristan. The blonde haired lad finally understand why Brad wants him to stand against the mirror. That is so he can see himself getting fucked.

 After a few moments, they returned back to bed where Tris lied on his back. "Does it hurt?" Brad asked him.

 "Of course it does" Tristan replied.

 Brad then placed his legs up on his shoulders as he started kissing Tris on the lips. After a few more minutes of making out, he started fucking him again.

 Tris can't help but moan his name ... Brad is really good in bed ... too good actually.

 Five more minutes later, Brad whispered that he's going to cum.

 "Then cum" Tris answered. The curly haired lad then groaned for one last time before Tris felt hot liquid on his hole. Brad finally released his load.

 The top then collapsed on his side while panting really hard.

 "That was great , good luck to you tomorrow Tris"

 "I hate you" Tristan replied before closing his eyes to sleep. But much to his surprise, he felt Brad's finger teasing his hole.

 "Fuck you it still hurts"

 Without saying another word, Brad slipped on his dick inside of him. "Oh shit ... you can go again already?" he asked.

 "No .. I just wanna sleep fuck you" Brad replied before burying his face on Tristan's neck.

---

kinky chapter for all Tradley lovers ye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 561 31
Sequel to 'DECEPTION' Evelyn and Brad's relationship ended so suddenly by the mistake made by Brad. What happens when they meet again and Brad finds...
4.1K 165 34
Sequel to A Spark of Eccentric (please read it first if you want context; it's in my profile!) °•°~•°•~°•° AU || Two people madly in love finally dec...
45.9K 1.9K 38
In which two lovers have been separated for more than three years. Will the two come back together or go their separate ways?
37 2 15
Two friends inseparable like brothers until one day a girl walks into their lives and things aren't quite the same again. They become obsessed with h...