Lillian Salvatore

Autorstwa katsilvia26

Lillian Salvatore is the youngest descendant of the Salvatore family line. Her dad is Zac Salvatore. She didn... Więcej

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

194 3 2
Autorstwa katsilvia26

I got up early the next morning. Sleep didn't come easy after the Vick incident. Elena was still sleeping so I went downstairs quietly trying not to wake her up. The first thing I thought about when I got up was food. That made me feel so stupid. But come on how can you not think of food when you get up. 

     So following my first instinct I went into the kitchen to get food. I grabbed my breakfast and headed towards the living room. Something outside the window caught my eye though. I ran to the door and opened it wide. There outside the door was my backpack. Wow Stefan must of showed up real early. I thought I was a early riser. I picked up my bag and shut the door. 

     Inside the bag was one of my outfits. It was a pair of patterned leggings, a long comfy sweater, and my cute scarf. I'm so glad that I have my outfits already laid out and together. If not I'm absolutely sure Stef didn't put this outfit together. 

      I went upstairs and went into the bathroom to get changed. I got changed and brushed my hair. I stood there for a moment trying to decide if I wanted my hair up or down. I just went with a ponytail. 

    I pulled out my phone from my back and thought about it for a sec. Then I went onto my contacts and called my dads cell. It rang a few times and then it went to voicemail. It's been like that every time call. I can't stand it. Is he ignoring me or worse somethings wrong. 

    I put my phone down and started to cry. I couldn't stand not knowing what's up with my dad. Then all the sudden the lights flickered and I heard a noise. The faucet turned on by itself and the water started running. Then the showered turned on too. It was beyond weird but I wasn't too surprised. This had been happening a lot lately especially when I got worked up about something. Like if was overly happy or angry or sad. 

     With that I stopped crying because I knew if I continued it waited get worse. It would throw stuff around the room even. So I wiped my tears and exited the bathroom. I found Lena awake and waiting at the door. "I'm gonna go get dressed and when I'm done we got to get to the sheriff's station. She wants to ask us a couple questions about Vicky" she told me. I immediately tensed up at that. She noticed this. "Don't worry I'll tell you what to say before we get there." I relaxed and nodded ok.  I went downstairs and waited by the door for Elena

 Hope you guys liked the short chapter. I'm sorry it is short but I was being a little lazy and wanted to get the part with her doing some magic in. I might have her meet Lexi in the next chapter 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 36 33
Emily Salvatore was the youngest of her siblings, yet the first vampire of her family. She used to lead a happy and kind soul, but after waking up fr...
279 3 22
Mystic falls a home to many people, including the gilberts. After the tradgity of there parents a lot of things are changing. Serena Gilbert is the o...
196 0 10
Welcome to Mystic Falls, a small quiet town, deep in town history with traditions all around. But when a 17 year old girl's parents' die in a car acc...
200K 2.9K 40
First book. Vanessa Salvatore, 164 year old vampire. Twin sister of Stefan and younger sister of Damon. Through the first 64 years of her vampire l...