amy songs up to her death

By jamesm93

this is just a book about Amy's life and how she died and it's full of songs too. i hope you all enjoy learni... More

Amy
Amy, Amy, Amy lyrics

Amy part 2

8 1 0
By jamesm93

Amy later was grown into and recognized for her talent as a singer of an electic mix of jazz, pop, soul, and R and B, she was able to put so much time and effort and the energy she put into her music really put it all together perfectly. Amy was always a good girl and never ever wanted to get into drugs, but one day her ex husband Blake Fielder-Civil forced her into drugs, which became the low point of her career. Amy also had a drinking problem...... Sometime Amy couldn't perform because she was too drunk. Her record deals dropped, the companies told her if she wanted to have her deal she had to go to rehab, but her dad Mitch told them "no, no, no she's fine if you won't take her the way she is then we won't take you. The artist we know today as Mark Ronson was one of Amy's friend and he helped her write her album back to black including songs like "Back to black", "Valerie", "Rehab", "Tears dry on their own".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 126 22
Y/n is just a normal girl- expect one drip of her blood on any wound can heal it in a matter of seconds. When "stuff" happens to her family, what wil...
23.9K 886 75
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...
100K 12.8K 47
Just friends... Right ? AYUSH ♡ ADHEER Start - 03.06.2024 End - # 1 in nonfiction # 1 in Sinhala # 1 in Sri Lanka
14.9K 829 19
ඉතින් ඔයාලා විශ්වාස කරනවද අලුතෙන් ඉස්කූල් එකට ආව sweet , cute ගෑනු ළමයෙක් නිසා එයා වෙනස් වෙයි කියලා..... මේ එයාලගෙ ආදරය කතාව ...