2D x reader: To Binge

By sweetlilpuppy

Based on the song To Binge More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Authors note
Part 21 PREPARE FOR MOAR FEELS
Another authors note
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Authors note
Announcment
Authors note AFTER SEVEN YEARS

Part 9

2.5K 69 10
By sweetlilpuppy

The morning after the party. You woke up but 2D was sleeping with you but his arm was across your boobs. You screamed and accidentally slapped him. He woke up saying "owww" and you gasped. "Im so sorry stu!!!!" you covered your face you didn't mean to hurt your best friend."your alright luv" he said waking up "s-sorry i kissed you last night i was so drunk and I made yew feel uncomfortable" he said blushing "thats ok stu i forgive you" you replied. You gotten mad at your friend for touching your privates "but how the hell did you get in my room!!!!" you gotten so mad at your friend that you wanted to get a bat and smashing cyborg noodle in the head. "Well it was my fault that I made yew uncomfortable in the first place and I should've listened to you I went to bed in the room even though I wasn't" he argued back. You went outside to calm down until you heard crying. You found where the crying came from it was a helpless baby monkey he wasn't taken care of. He looked like a bag of bones he looks like he hasn't eaten for years. You are too soft for animals so you took care of the monkey you named him waggy because he wags his tail when he's happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.5K 279 200
[ALSO ON QUOTEV] More incorrect quotes! I do not own Ninjago or most of these quotes, very few of these are made up and I'm still too lazy to tell y...
731K 60.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...