My Saviour, Harry Styles

meganrubin19 tarafından

When an abused 18 year old runs away from home and meets a boy, she feels love like never before. Together th... Daha Fazla

My Savior Harry Styles
Is this a dream?
Meeting Niall
Meeting Brianna
Shopping!
The Truth Comes Out
The Amusement Park
Carnival Games and Hand Holding
A Little Bit of Drama
Job Searching and Heart Fixing
A Lovely Picnic
First Day on the Job
A Late Night Snuggle
Movies and Meeting Liam
A Dinner Date
A Girls Night. Or So They Thought...
AUTHORS NOTE
A Girls Day
Romance Is In The Air
The Party
Picking Up The Pieces
Putting Them Back Together
Lovebirds
A Promise...
Plot Twist...
Sneak Peek:)
Investigations
Escape?
Climax
The End:'(

The Perfect Boyfriend

187 4 0
meganrubin19 tarafından

CHAPTER 16

Jen's POV

Harry. Freaking. Styles. Just. Kissed. Me.

He leaned in and put his plump, pink lips on mine.

He slowly brought his hand up to my face and gently rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

I brought my hand up to his curls and pulled on them lightly.

This was my first kiss and it surprisingly wasn't as awkward as I expected.

It felt so natural, so... right.

I didn't know how long we kissed but I didn't care. I felt a wave of pleasure, and passion rush over me and I didn't want it to stop.

The kiss never got too heated, just our lips pressed against each other but it was amazing all the same.

His hand rubbed small circles on my back and when he gently pulled his lips off of mine, he searched my eyes for a reaction.

I just smiled and pressed my lips on his for a second to let him know that I really liked him.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me inside the house.

We walked right into the living room, which was empty (thank goodness), and sat down on the couch.

I sat on Harry's lap and looked up into his glimmering green eyes.

"Jen?" He asked, his voice just above a whisper.

"Mmmhmm." I hummed.

"Would you please be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes and responded with the only possible answer.

"Yes. I would love that." I said and he kissed me on my nose, making me giggle.

The rest of the night we watched movies. Harry let me pick them so I chose The Notebook, The Lucky One, and Safe Haven.

I'm pretty sure Harry didn't care because he wasn't really watching the screen. Instead he was playing with my hair and looking at me.

My head was rested on his lap and my hair was sprawled all over. We were now both in our pyjamas and a bowl of half eaten popcorn was set out on the coffee table in front of us.

After we watched the first movie, Harry shut off the tv and adjusted himself so that he was laying down on the couch, with me on top of him, my head rested on his chest.

He carefully maneuvered a blanket on top of us and began humming a tune.

I felt warm, loved, and safe.

I slowly drifted off into a deep, deep sleep...

*buzz buzz*

I was waken up by a soft buzzing sound.

I looked over to the coffee table and saw my phone having a seizure.

I carefully got off of Harry and grabbed it, turning off the alarm. I quickly checked the time and the giant numbers on it's screen read: 8:00.

I sleepily walked to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. I then put on some water for my tea and sat at the kitchen table, playing a game on my phone.

I sat there quietly, waiting and I never even noticed him walk in.

"Morning gorgeous." A deep growly voice came from behind me, scaring me and causing me to jump a little.

"Morning Harry." I said, while holding my hand over my heart. "You nearly scared me to death."

"Sorry, babe." He said while coming up behind me and kissing my cheek softly.

I giggled. I could definitely get used to this.

"Can you drop me off at work for 9:00?" I asked while staring into his gorgeous eyes.

"Sure, then do you want to do something after?" He asked while taking the screeching kettle off and preparing some tea for the both of us.

"Yeah, ok." I said, trying not to sound too desperate.

"I was thinking we could go to this awesome place I know." He said while sipping his tea and setting a mug down in front of me.

"Thanks, and ok, it's up to you." I said while taking a sip of my tea.

"Ok, great. You should go get dressed babe, I'll put some jam on your toast for you so it will be ready when you come out." He said sweetly. Aw that is so kind of him.

"Aw thanks Harry." I said while turning and walking away to my room.

I quickly showered and got dressed, and when I entered the kitchen again, my toast had just the perfect amount of jam on it.

But there was no Harry.

I quickly found out that he was in the living room so I brought my toast in there and ate with him.

"Jen, I really like you." Harry blurted out of nowhere.

"I really like you too Harry." I said sincerely.

He smirked.

"What's that for?" I asked him, referring to his little smirk.

"Oh nothing." He said playfully.

"Harry..." I warned.

"It's just you look so cute today." He said and came over closer to me.

"Thanks I guess." I mumbled. I could feel my cheeks get hot.

Harry leaned in towards me, his lips almost touching mine when someone burst into the room.

"Hey you two, break it up!" Niall said loudly.

I watched as Harry pouted. "But..."

"No buts mister, Jen's gonna be late for work!" Niall exclaimed while pointing at the clock that hung on the wall.

We both looked at it. It read 8:45.

"Sh*t." Harry cursed. "C'mon babe, we gotta go!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car where we both quickly jumped in and he drove off.

Once we were on the road he sighed.

"Is everything all right?" I asked him concerned.

"No, just I feel like I'm a bad influence. You are almost late everyday." He stayed focused on the road.

"I don't mind. Really, I don't." I said while softly placing my hand on his.

"Ok." Was all he said.

When we pulled up to the restaurant, Harry looked at me.

"Have a good day." He said before quickly pecking me on the lips.

"Thanks Harry! Pick me up at 5!" I yelled as I ran out of the car and towards the building.

I burst through the door and there was Ann, staring at me in shock. Her mouth was literally wide open.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, waving my hand in front of her face.

"Jen, oh my god. Did you just do what I think you did?" She asked, still staring out the glass doors.

"And what was this thing that I did?"

"You and Harry! Kissed!" She squealed and I quickly slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Yes." I said shyly and looked down. "he's my boyfriend now."

I looked at my friend and slowly took my hand off of her mouth, noticing that she had calmed down a little bit.

"Aw Jen! I'm so happy for you two!" She gushed.

"Thanks. Now we just gotta find you a boyfriend." I winked at her.

"Yeah."

Then we burst out laughing. There was no reason to but that's just what we did.

"Are you girls working hard or hardly working?" I heard Mrs. Josie's voice loud and clear from across the restaurant.

"Both!" Ann and I yelled back in unison.

"You girls are too funny." She said a little quieter, seeing that she was walking towards us.

Ann and I smiled at each other.

Then, the regulars started rolling in and we seated and served them all morning until the lunch rush.

"Do you think that guy will ever come back here for lunch?" Ann asked, referring to Liam, while we had a little break.

"I don't know, maybe." I said while nibbling on a muffin.

Ann had a dreamy look in her eyes. "I hope he does, I really like him."

"Andrea Lynn, you barely even know him!" I scolded.

"I know but I would like to get to know him." She protested.

"Well, if it was meant to be then you will but if its not, you'll have to move on." I lectured.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." She waved me off and went back to daydreaming.

~~~

It was the end of the day and Liam hadn't dropped by so we figured that was the last of Ann and Liam's fake relationship.

Ann was really bummed but when I mentioned our girls day tomorrow night, she got excited.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that! I'm so excited now!" She squealed.

"So am I! But would you be able to drop me at my flat after, just because I don't know how late we will be and I don't want to bother Harry, he's done enough for me."

"Yeah, of course. It's no problem at all." She smiled.

And with that, Harry's car pulled into the driveway.

"Bye Ann!" I said while walking towards the car.

"See ya Jen!" Ann yelled from behind me.

I got in the car and looked at my boyfriend who was smiling at me.

MY boyfriend. The term felt so foreign yet so perfect. It's like when a word rolls off your tongue ever so nicely.

"Hey, how was work?" He asked the usual question.

"Great. How was your day?" I asked back.

"It was good."

By now we were on the highway, heading home.

"So, are you going to tell me about this mysterious place that you are taking me to tonight?" I asked, curiosity taking over.

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be so mysterious, would it?" He answered.

"Well played Styles." I said out loud by accident.

He chuckled at me. "You know, you can call me Harry, or Haz, I'm fine with both."

I fake pouted. "But I like calling you Styles."

"Ok, ok, I give up, you can call me whatever you want."

"Yay! I win!" I cheered.

"Yeah, yeah." Harry said playfully.

I just smiled.

When we pulled up at the flat, we walked inside, hand in hand.

We sat on the couch together until Harry said he was gonna go take a shower and change before we went out.

After he left, I sat on the couch and watched tv. But I wasn't alone for long.

Soon Niall joined me and plopped down right beside me on the couch.

He had a bag of chips with him and as we talked, he munched on some chips.

"Hey Jen, how's life?" He asked, munching away.

I giggled. "Great actually." I smiled.

"So.. You and Harry huh?" He asked out of nowhere, his eyes still glued to the tv screen.

I could feel myself blush. "Uh yeah. I really like him and I think he feels the same way about me."

"That's good." Was all he said.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before Niall reached over and grabbed the remote control, turning off the tv.

Then he put his snack down and turned so he was facing me.

"Jen. Don't you dare break his heart." He said, his voice serious.

I was so taken aback. Where did the nice, easygoing, carefree Niall go? "Uh, don't worry Ni, I won't."

"No. I'm serious. Promise me right now that you will not break his heart."

"Ok, I promise I will not break Harry Styles' heart." I said with one hand on my heart and one in the air.

"Jennifer. This is no joke. He is my best mate. I have seen his heart broken before. Actually, the night he met you, was the night his heart had been shattered into a million pieces. I cannot bear to let him go through all of that again. I will not let that happen to him again." He said. I could tell he was holding back a tear.

"Niall, you do not have to worry about that, I promise. I think... I love Harry so I can't see that ever happening to us." I said before wrapping him in a hug.

"Ok good." He said into my shoulder.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat from the doorway.

Niall and I broke apart and looked to see Harry standing there with his arms crossed.

"Are you two alright?" He asked. The look on his face said that he was really confused.

"Yeah, we were just... bonding!" I said quickly while looking back and forth from my friend to my boyfriend.

"Ok then..." Harry mumbled. "You ready to go Jen?"

"Yeah I guess, as long as we aren't going anywhere fancy." I stated, looking down at the clothes I was currently wearing.

"Don't worry, we aren't." Harry winked at me and grabbed my hand, leading me out the door.

"Have fun!" I heard Niall yell from behind us.

Harry and I got in the car and started driving to our mystery location.

Like always, we held hands the whole way there. We finally arrived at a field.

It was covered in flowers that were closing up for the night and the stars were just beginning to come out.

While I admired the beautiful scenery, Harry had gotten a blanket out of the trunk and came around to my door, opening it for me.

"Thank you." I said as he offered his hand to help me out.

I walked out to the field with him and he laid out the blanket on top of the flowers.

Then he laid down on it and I did the same.

"Harry, it's so beautiful out here..." I said breathlessly.

He didn't respond, he just pointed up.

I looked up and admired the hundreds, maybe even thousands of beautiful stars that filled the sky.

So there we were. Staring at the stars together. Our hands tightly clasped together.

This was one of those perfect moments that I will treasure forever.

~~~~~

Hi guys! Here's the next chapter! Sorry it's kinda lame but I've been busy with end of the year stuff.

K I'm really excited because my grad is in two days! AHHH! But I'm sad because that also means that I will have to leave all my teachers and some of my friends and go to high school in the fall😢

QOTD: What is your idea of a perfect date? Comment your answers!!!

Pretty, pretty please keep commenting, voting, recommending and reading this fanfic! Like I've said before, it means the world to me! Plus, I have a really good idea for another fanfic so, when I'm done this one, I'll write another fanfic for you guys, if you want one...

I love you all😘❤😍

-Megan💖

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...
2.3K 66 20
When Lily was about 16 years old she had her first boyfriend, Marcus, but it lasted very long, she hasn't seen him since they broke up in 10th grade...
510 19 48
This story is about two adult teens finding a special connection with each other.
241 61 28
When two beloved childhood friends get separated one old gift bound them together and help them to unite again. Its my first story please read it and...