Death Follows Me-- Sterek/Sci...

By Alphabeta00

When Derek Returns from the dead, and the Alpha pack is believed to be gone. What lies ahead in fate of Stere... More

Sterek- Surprising Relationship (boyxboy)
The Return
The How
Coming Back From The Dead Party
The First Night
The Party
The Ritual
Alpha Business.
Death Follows Me
Dereks Vendetta
New.. And Improved
The Daze
Waking Up
Bruxa
What are you?
WRITERS BLOCKKKKKKK
The Hybrid.
oWhen is a door not a door.
Big Brother
Anchors.
Cant
Isnt this what you wanted?
Deep into the Fray.
Fool Me Once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Its not the power, I just care.
Rising or Falling, Derek?
Red
Hell Or Heaven?
It's Up!! New Sequel! Death Runs From Me.

Putting The Choice On The Table

6.3K 227 5
By Alphabeta00

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR RWVIEW IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT!

Stiles POV

"Scott you need to be Alpha"

What The Hell happened to the old Derek!

"Yeah... Right...” I blurted out without even realizing it before it was too late. Scott and Jackson looked at each other with a smile. "Stiles. I’m serious" Derek said. Which just made us all more shocked. "But I Need to be Alpha Too" Told you! I knew it was too good to be true. "Derek I don't want to fight you over this!" Derek just smiled "Scott no fight will happen. I should have listened to Deaton when I had the chance before. I probably wouldn't have almost died... But Scott...” I can't take it anymore. "Derek spit it out!" I blurted getting annoyed with his pauses. "Stiles! Scott We can Be Dipli Alfas" What the... it Sounded like gibberish. "Is that Greek" I asked just as a guess... Derek looked at me and smiled... what is it with him smiling!? "Yes it is. I’ve seen it. My Grandfather and His brother couldn’t decide who would be Alpha. So they decided that they should both be Alphas. It’s a process that is... Painful. But it can be done." Scott looked at me like I should say something. Like what? I'm not the Werewolf here... "You got it" Scott said putting his fist up in a gesture. "Okay Scott" Derek said as he bumped Scotts fist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.8K 33
Stiles makes the first move on his brooding alpha. Their relationship was non existent, and then suddenly there. It causes problems, and on top of th...
13.7K 349 1
Derek is at a convention, no, THE convention. The convention that Alphas meet at twice a year, every year, to pick their omega. Derek is a very well...
35.7K 945 23
Derek decides it's time to tell the pack about mates. When Liam finds out who his mate is he's furious, but that's the least of their worries. Briam...
14.7K 346 10
Stiles and Derek is on a date when they discoverd that stiles is being target by the Alpha pack. And then it All evolves from there. PS. I dont own t...