Noragami One Shots

Por sailortwilightt

Noragami is love, Noragami is life. Some of these will be nsfw; others sfw. Warnings will be posted so read... Más

Kofuku x Daikoku
Veena x Yato
Yato x Yukine
Kofuku x Yukine

Veena x Yato

1.9K 25 11
Por sailortwilightt

|| Bartender AU 

WARNING: THIS IS A NSFW PIECE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION ||

"Kazuma, how busy are we going to be tonight?"

"Well, we had a couple check outs earlier, but we still have approximately five more check-ins left, so that leaves us at about forty percent." The blonde nodded, going back to her bar.

The bar and the hotel weren't always so busy, but they did get their colorful group of customers. Although most of the customers were from the town too, trying to get a break and escape to the hotel to get away from their daily routines.

Veena, or Bisha as known to some, was the lead bartender. Kazuma was the front desk host for that night. She was finishing setting up the bar as she heard some jingling coming down the hall. The jingling came closer and closer, until it stopped in front of her counter. She smiled and turned around.

"Hello and welcome to..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes traveled on to see who it was. It was a blue eyed, sweat smelling, jersey wearing guy. He smirked as her smile turned more into a scowl.

"'Sup Bisha." He mini saluted her with two fingers before perching himself on a stool.

"Escaping reality yet again, Yato?" she almost spat at him. She glanced over at Kazuma as she made her remark, who only gave her a stern look that read: "behave".

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled. "It's been so tough staying at Kofuku's. Ever since little Daigo was born, things have been sorta restless. Even Yukine has been on his toes." He rested his head on the counter.

"And let me guess, Yukine kicked you out because you kept whining like that baby too?" Yato rolled his eyes at her, but she had been spot on. She have a laugh and Yato mocked her.

"So-"

"What do you want?" He gave her a Cheshire cat smile.

"Long Island Iced Tea, please." She shook her head and turned, going to work on his intricate drink.

"Rum, tequila, vodka, gin..." She sighed. "You really want to get wasted this time, don't you?" He gave a guilty chuckle.

"That baby makes my head pound." He whined. "Papa needs a break." She scoffed.

"If you need a break, I can only imagine the break that Daikoku might need." Bisha mixed his drink in a shaker glass before pouring it into a cocktail glass. She placed a coaster napkin on the bar counter and placed the glass on the napkin, sliding it in front of Yato.

"Yum, yum." He mumbled.

"Don't drink it too fast." She told him as he was about to chug the whole drink down. He gave another guilty chuckle and she glared at him. "I'm warning you, Yato." He hung his head with a sigh.

"Alright, alright." He took a sip of his drink, while Bisha went over to her mixing station and began to clean up, putting the bottles back on display and the dirty glasses into her bus tub.

After she wiped down, she went to lean to lean on her counter, across of Yato.

"So, how's Daigo doing?" She asked, crossing her arms. He picked up a stirrer and, rolling it back and forth on the counter while she picked at her nails.

"Suffering from something called colic?" He shrugged. "All I know is that he won't stop crying. Kofuku's doing a good job though." He finished his drink, giving out his signature satisfied sigh.

"Vodka and cranberry?"

"You know me so well." He hummed. She shook her head and mixed his next drink, pouring it into a new glass and setting it in front of Yato. "Yummy yummy." He mumbled quietly.

"Yato, you should really get a place of your own." He took a sip out of his drink and scoffed.

"You think I can afford a place like yours? Not everyone's as rich as you Bisha." She began to huff and was about to start snapping at Yato when someone else showed up at the bar. She had to calm down and welcomed him, offering him a drink. Once she had a small conversation with the customer, she went back to Yato.

"I didn't mean for you to get a place like mine, you..." She gave a small sigh. "There are much smaller homes that are cheaper." He waved his hand at her.

"But i-it's not gonna be worth it if it's not like yours." He was beginning to slur. She rolled her eyes and apologized to the other guest, who shortly after left, chuckling.

"Bi... Bee... Beena..." she turned to see the blue-eyed male who was saying in his chair. "Beena...Y-You... Y-You're so pretty~" She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Well, now she's done it. She shouldn't have given him that second drink. Yato was her usual customer, but she never got used to him being drunk. The last time they had been drunk, both at the same time, Kazuma had told her he did something she would not like to recall.

"Yato." He looked up and tried to focus on her several times. "You're cut off. Go to your room, you're drunk." He shook his head.

"N-No. I'm ... I'm not drunk- hic." He was about to slam the glass on the counter and Veena rushed in to grab the glass before he could, but she was too late. The glass shattered and a shard sank into her skin.

"Veena!" Kazuma quickly went around his counter and went behind the bar to see Veena's wounds. "Are you okay?" He asked frantically.

"I'm fine... There's only one shard inside." She went over to one of her sinks and pulled out the shard, quickly applying pressure to stop the bleeding. Kazuma had gone to get the first aid kit and was now helping Veena clean and dress her wound.

Once she got her wound bandaged, she glanced over at Yato who was staring at them intently.

"See what you did?" She snapped at him. He flinched and looked down at his lap, scolded.

"Veena, I-"

"Kazuma, if you could please take Yato back to his room. Please."

"Yes." Kazuma went over to Yato and helped him down from the stool and disappeared down the hall, to his room.

While they were gone, Veena had cleaned up the mess that Yato had done. She picked up the broken glass and threw it in the trash and was met by the next shift bartender.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she looked at her hand.

"Yes, I'm fine, Aiha. I just had a little accident with a drunk Yato." Her face darkened.

"That bastard's here again?"

"Aiha." Veena scolded her and shushed her immediately.

"Sorry... Well, you should go home and rest, okay? I'll take care of the bar, don't worry!" Veena nodded and went down towards the breakroom, clocking out. As she was heading out, she met with Kazuma, who was coming down from Yato's room.

"He kept apologizing. He says he wants to apologize to you." She looked down the hall towards the rooms before giving a sigh.

"Room 206, right?" He thought about it for a while before nodding.

"Yes, why?"

"I'll go see him myself, I suppose. Do you have a key?" Kazuma reached into his back pocket and fished out a teal colored key card. "Master?" He nodded.

"Yes."

"Alright, thank you, Kazuma." She put the key card in her back pocket and went towards the kitchen, planning on making him some food. Kazuma, curious as to what she was going to do, followed her.

"Veena, what are we going to do about Yato's tab?" He asked. She opened some cabinets, grabbing some bread and other food materials needed for some sandwiches.

"What tab?" She asked, moving to the table. He followed her to the table and sighed.

"Veena, are you planning on paying for his tab again?"

"It was two drinks, its fine." He shook his head.

"The more you cover his tab, the more often he will get drunk."

"It's alright, I'll just refuse to serve him next time."

"Kazuma!" Aiha stuck her head into the kitchen. "Someone is at the front desk for you!" She disappeared and Kazuma went to the door, stopping and looking back at me.

"Veena, stop defending him." He disappeared through the door and his words were enough to make her freeze in her tracks.

"Defending him? I'm not defending him!" She made up several sandwiches for him. "I am not defending him. He's just some poor, drunk bastard who would probably try and say 'let me pay for this later, I promise I'll pay', then never end up paying and I have to pay it. He's probably just going to leech off of Kofuku tomorrow morning." She mumbled to herself. She grabbed several bottles of water and wrapped the sandwiches, putting them in a back and heading out the kitchen. She looked down towards the front desk, seeing Kazuma speaking with a guest.

"I'm not defending him." She said towards him in a low voice, as she turned to walk down the hall and to the elevator. "206... 206..." She mumbled to herself.

The elevator dinged open and she stepped out to the elevator lobby, before making a right to the bed rooms.

201... 202... 203... 204... 205... 206.

Veena knocked on his door with her wrist to her hip. Several minutes passed, growing increasingly irritated. She fished out her card key and opened the door, sticking her head in.

Silence.

"Yato?" There was a shuffle as Veena quietly closed the door. She went to the small kitchenette and placed the bag of sandwiches and bottles of water on the counter. Before she turned, arms had snaked around her waist and pulled her back into a hug. She gasped and looked over her left shoulder, where she met dark blue hair. Irritation spiked up again but she knew he was drunk, so she couldn't snap at him.

"How's your hand?" His words weren't slurred and sounded clear.

"It hurts, but its fine." She replied in a calm manner. His grip around her waist tightened and his head nuzzled into her shoulder.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to slam that cup, it's just..." Was he really drunk?

"Yato, its fine." She looked away, turning to point at the counter. "I brought you some food and water. To lessen the hangover for tomorrow." His arms tightened around her again and he took in a deep breath, nuzzling into the crook of her neck. She tilted her head to the right, allowing him more space with a sigh.

"You... You always do so much for me, Veena." He said into her neck in a low tone.

"I don't care about you, if that's what you're thinking. I just don't want you leeching off of Kofuku tomorrow." He let out a chuckle and she could feel his chest brush across her back as he did.

"Are you sure?" He whispered onto her neck this time, his lips brushing and his breath lingering on her skin. She held back a shudder but rolled her eyes and kept her cool.

"I'm very sure. Now, if you could please let me go, I would rather like to go home than be here." She tried to pry his arms away but she immediately froze as he began to land soft kisses to her temple and down her neck.

"Is that so?" He whisper, almost seductively. She held her breath as he continued to kiss on her neck and even began to give a gentle suck here and there, leaving soft pink marks on her skin.

"Veena... You always have this air of superiority about me, but... What's the use? How long can you keep your cool?" He asked against her neck, his hands sneaking up and groping her breasts. Instinct called and her mind screamed for her to kick him and run away, but her body was arguing back.

"H-Hey, Yato, cut that out!" She cursed herself for stuttering her words and Yato gave a low chuckle. Before she could even react, he swept his arm under her legs and scooped her up bridal style. "P-Put me down!" she yelped as she pounded at his chest and kicked her legs. He ignored her and tossed her onto the bed, promptly pinning her arms above her head. He straddled her and began to plant many kisses on her jawline and bites down her neck. Veena's breath hitched as she bit down on her lip, her body wreathing under his.

"Y-Yato, stop." Her pleas had become softer now, her body trembling underneath his.

"You know, your body isn't saying the same thing your voice is." HE pulled away from her neck and looked down at her. She met his glowing blue eyes shining of something. One hand secured her wrists above her head while the other cupped her cheek and he smiled softly down at her. "You're... A beautiful woman... And being so confident and brave... Just attracts me all the more." He started to run his thumb back and forth on her lower lip before reaching down to her white button up and fumbled to do the buttons.

"Y-Yato, wait..." She started to blush as he reached the final button and pulled her shirt apart, taking in the view. He continued to ignore her small pleas and cupped a breast with his free hand rather roughly and leaned down to suck on her neck, leaving another mark. He propped up his knee against her crotch, rubbing against the fabric. Veena's body shivered and a moan slipped through her lips. He pulls away slightly and looks down at her, his eyes shimmering.

"Your voice betrays you Veena. How lewd." He gave a smirk and she stammered for words before Yato leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. His tongue prodded her lips and they broke apart, allowing his to slip through a meet with hers.

Their tongues intertwined and Yato began to rub his knee against her again. Her body wiggled against his knee, until he pulls himself away, looking down at her. Her face was flushed, her eyes half-lidded as she looked up at him.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled, reaching around her and unbuckling her bra skillfully. He tugged down on the clothing and revealed her breasts, attaching himself on top of one. He sucked gently while massaging the other, their eyes meeting. Veena blushed promptly and her smirked. "Take your clothes off." She froze under him, looking down at him.

"W-What?

"Veena." He coaxed. She gave a shaky sigh before moving her hands that were still pinned above her head. He let her go and allowed her to sit up, she began to remove her shirt and her bra, while he did the same. Not seconds after he threw the articles of clothing somewhere into the room, Yato pushed her down with a deep kiss, his hands exploring her body.

His mouth left hers and went down her neck and to her breasts. His mouth left many marks on her chest and around her breasts, eliciting various groans from her. He continued that while one hand began to undo her pants and went into her panties, slipping his fingers in between her sensitive folds and she arched her back, leaning her head back with a gasp. He gave a dark chuckle and pulled away, tugging at the sides of her pants. Once he removed them, he removed his own, tossing both somewhere else along the room.

Veena's mind was become hazy, her face and body flushed as his eyes explored her body. As her eyes explored his, there was feelings of embarrassment, but there was an undeniable sense of desire and lust that built up as her eyes traveled down further, noticing the tented boxers he kept on.

Yato leaned over her and tugged downwards on his boxers and she averted her eyes to his lustful blue ones. She jumped slightly as she felt a strong warmth between her inner thighs and he gave a low chuckle.

"Nervous?" She remained silent, but shook her head. He gave a smile and leaned in to give her a passionate kiss, as one hand moved between her legs and hooked a finger under her panties and moving them to the side, revealing her to him. He positioned himself at her entrance and he gently began to prod her before she pulled away from their kiss.

"Y-Yato, w-wait." She breathed. He stopped immediately and laid his head down beside hers. His shaky breath blew by her ear, matching her own and her body was trembling with anticipation.

She had to admit, she was nervous. Her heart was beating in her throat, butterflies in her stomach, and her mind going through a flurry of emotions she had never once gone through with Yato. As his body slowly came down to rest on her, she relished their mutual body heat.

After coming to terms with her initial fears and accepting the consequences that may come with the sins she was going to commit with the god-like demon in front of her, she brought a hand up to his head beside her. She ran her fingers through his hair, in hopes to make him look at her.

"Yato?" She asked softly. There was no response and she shifted slightly, turning to look at him. "Yato?" She asked louder.

She was welcomed by a small snore.

|| LOL DON'T HATE ME ||

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

70.2K 970 41
A book filled with different Haikyu!! one-shots [minor swearing] • Various Haikyu!! ships • These are all my headcanons • Mostly fluff • No smut...
24.3K 799 28
YATO X READER || "I'm afraid not. I don't remember meeting you before." - (Reader, 2017)
18.1K 224 19
Request from Our Blog! Tumblr seems to be a bit... bad right now - so we're moving our stuff over here for safe keeping! This will be all our NSFW He...
1.8K 57 10
. Mature Lemon. You spent centuries with Yato. Causing destruction taking many innocent lives. You were both tired of it. But the only way for you tw...