Because I Love You (BTS Jimin...

By MinYoongi93_

This is a story about a cold girl who was moved from Canada to Korea. The girl, Son Lenny, is her school's bi... More

Characters and Story Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 [END]
Announcement!
Author's Note!
New Book!
HAPPY 400K!!
Short Announcement!
Attention Pls!
Happy News!
Hooray!

Chapter 12

21.6K 594 205
By MinYoongi93_

" What are we going to do tonight? Any suggestion? " I asked them.

BTS, Jenny and eonni are all at my level hanging out together. Eomma and Appa had no problem having them here.

" Movie night! " Taehyung beamed and they all beamed agree.

I open the drawer and look through all the movies. I grab a horror movie entitled ' Ouija ' and put the cd in the movie player.

" We're watching Ouija! " I announce earning a loud unapproving whine from them.

Taehyung, Hoseok oppa, Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa and eonni sit on the couch. Meanwhile Jenny, me, Jimin and Jungkook sit on the floor.

The movie starts and some of them already close their eyes. I look up and saw Hoseok oppa close his eyes while hugging Taehyung tightly. I chuckle silently and continue watching the movie.

There is a part where the group of friends play with the Ouija board. The girl take the pointer and look through the glass on the pointer. She look around her with it and suddenly a ghost with a sewn mouth appeared making me scream in fear.

" AHH! " I scream and hold whoever beside me.

I felt someone arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him/her. I looked up and saw Jimin smiling at me while patting my head calming me.

Why did I hug him? Why didn't I hug Jenny instead of him?

I turned my head a bit and saw Jenny already asleep. I sighed silently.

She's asleep. Maybe that's why *sigh*

Another suprising scene comes up making me jump in fear, but this time without screaming.

I looked around and saw no one watching the movie. They are all asleep already?

" How could they all asleep while watching this horror movie and just leave me watching this alone? " I muttered and crossed my arms annoyed.

" But I'm not " Someone said and hug my waist.

" No, you too! " I said and looked away from him. It's Jimin.

" No, I'm not. I just lay down " He said and chuckled.

I chuckle and continue watching the movie until it end.

--------------

It's already 12 midnight and the movie ended 5 minutes ago. I took out the cd from the movie player and put it back in the drawer.

" Wake them up. Where do you want to sleep? " I asked him.

" I want to sleep with you " I let out a flirtatious chuckle and wink.

" No way! " I flicked his head and laughed.

" I'm sleeping with Jenny " I said and shook her up.

Jenny wake up and walk sleepily into my room. I wake eonni up and others too with Jimin.

" Where do we sleep? " Jin oppa asked me and let out a small yawn.

" Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa and Hoseok oppa can sleep at eonni's level. Are you okay with it, eonni? " I informed and asked eonni about this.

" Sure. You guys can sleep at the other rooms " Eonni agree and they walked with her downstairs.

" You guys can sleep in the extra room " I said and the maknae line follow me to the extra room which located beside my room.

Taehyung and Jungkook enter the room and lay down afterward. Jimin stand in front of me with a smile.

" What? Go to sleep " I said and lightly push him.

" Not until I get my hug " He said and pull me in his warm embrace.

I hug him back while inhaling his nice scent. The warmness of his body and his nice scent calms me. It feels so right to be with him in this silent and comfortable surrounding.

" Goodnight jagiya " He said while combing my hair with his fingers.

" Goodnight oppa " I said and unconciously sleep on his embrace.

Jimin's P.O.V

I looked at her face and saw her already sleep. I laughed silently and lifted her up in bridal style. I walked in her bedroom and put her on her bed and cover her body with the cover.

I kiss her forehead while caressing her head lightly. I walked out from her room and closed the door.

I enter the extra room and see no space for me to sleep. Those sleepyheads sleep all over the bed.

" Guess I have to sleep on the couch " I sighed deeply and walked to the couch to sleep.

-------------

(Back to Lenny's P.O.V)

I let out a small yawn and look at my table clock beside me.

" 6.30 a.m? I never woke up this early " I sighed and stood up to take a warm shower.

Done showering, I wear a simple loose white shirt and a shorts before walking out.

" Nothing to do on this early time. Let's just watch tv " I said and walk to the hang out area.

I turn on the tv and was about to sit on the couch but stop when I saw Jimin sleeping soundly.

Why does he sleep here?

I shrugged my thought and lifted his head slowly not wanting to wake him up. I sit silently and put his head on my lap.

He's sleeping peacefully while snoring lightly. I ran my finger through his hair and smile.

He looks adorable when sleeping *smile*

I look at some random shows which makes me yawn in bored. There's nothing to do.

Suddenly, Jimin tossed around which makes me startled in shock. It's not like I am shy but his movements just broke the silentness.

" Jimin, are you awake? " I shook him lightly.

I caressed his hair lightly and smile. His hair was so soft. Suddenly, I saw a smile crept up on his face and his eyes fluttered open.

" Good morning. Awake already? " I greeted him with a smile.

" Good morning jagiya " He smile and looked at me lovingly.

" Go take a shower " I said but he shrugged.

" It's still early. What time? " He let out a small yawn.

" It's 7.30 " I said and he nodded.

" I'll take a shower at 8, okay? " He smile closing his eyes back with his face facing my tummy.

" Arasso. Are you going to sleep back? " I asked him.

He nodded and trying to take a short nap. I smile and continue caressing his hair.

It's good if he loves me honestly. But he do this just for his dumb bet. It's not so honest.

I don't know why but I feel sad and angry in the same time. I can't fall in love with him. I have to stick on my plan.

--------------

All of them are already downstairs having their breakfast. I have my breakfast earlier so I use this time to prepare myself.

I change myself into my proper bikini. (A/N: Not a bra and underwear but more proper than it which is like a crop top and shorts but for swimming)

Then, I wear back my plain loose white shirt and my short jeans which stops above my knees. I grabbed my backpack and put in my extra clothes for change soon.

I grabbed my purse and put it in the backpack too. I put my phone in my pocket. I run downstairs quickly and saw them waiting for me in the living room.

" Let's go! Eomma, Appa, we're going now! " I shouted and they thanked them.

" Have fun, kids! " Eomma said waved at us.

" Mr. Cho, bring us to the waterpark. Use the limousine " Eonni informed him.

" Okay " He agree with a warm smile.

---------------

" We're here! Let's go in " Eonni beamed excitedly and when with Namjoon oppa to buy our tickets.

" Here's your ticket. Wear it and we can go in " Namjoon oppa said and gives us our tickets.

" Jagiya, help me wear this " Jimin asked for my help.

I grabbed his ticket and help him wear it on his wrist. Then, I give him my ticket asking for his help. He helps me with it and I thanked him then.

" Let's go in! " I beamed and dragged Jenny with me.

We enter the waterpark excitedly and quickly find a place to put our things. We found a long table which can fit all of us, so we put all our things there.

Eonni and Jenny went into the changing room. The boys went to the changing room too leaving only me and Jimin here.

" You're not going to change? " He asked me.

" I already change " I replied and take off my shirt and jeans.

" See? " I said and saw him blushing.

I laughed and he take off his shirt and shorts too. We sat there until all of them came.

" Where should we go first? " I asked them.

" Let's enjoy the waves! " They all cheered and run toward the waves.

It is more fun playing with the water together instead of playing with Jimin only. We laughed hardly while splashing water to each others face.

We also ride on various kinds of water rides. I mostly ride it with Jimin. Why? Because Jenny ride most of with the maknae, Jungkook.

We lined up to play on the water slide. There are three slides. First slide was Jenny with Jungkook, second slide was me and Jimin meanwhile the third slide was eonni with Namjoon oppa. Behind Jenny and me are Taehyung with Hoseok oppa and Yoongi oppa with Jin oppa.

We slide down with me screaming happily along the ride. We ride other rides too until we felt exhausted.

" I'm hungry. Let's eat " I whined hungrily.

" Okay, we'll go buy. My treat! " Eonni said while showing her credit card.

They cheer happily and eonni go buy our foods with Namjoon oppa.

" It's starting to get hotter. Can you apply this sunblock for me? " I asked for Jimin help and turned my back to him.

" Sure " He agree and start to apply the sunblock on my exposed skin.

He rubbed the cream on my shoulder and massage it lightly. He apply it on my back and done.

" Wah, my jagiya has a soft skin " He said and back-hugged me.

" Tch, my hands also " I said and give him back the sunblock.

He chuckled and apply it for me without hesitating.

" If I say yes, you must know what you have to do as my boyfriend. One of it is, apply sunblock for me " I said and laughed.

He laughed and agree immediately " Anything for you, jagiya~ "

Our foods arrive and we all started to eat hungrily. After we eat, sit for awhile before we continue swimming in the waves.

------------

" Okay, go to sleep early tonight. I know you all exhausted. We go to school together tomorrow " I said and they all headed to their room.

- To Be Continue -

-------------------------

This scene will be continue. Hehehe xD Enjoy! Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 10.1K 25
"dude, why do you have my lucky socks?" -in which taehyung loses his lucky socks and goes crazy trying to look for them but then sees someone else we...
756K 30.6K 20
+ [lowercase intended] ― park jimin decides to steal a laptop from a coffee shop, and look through it only to discover a pretty girl.
29.6K 2K 42
Yongsa Arts Academy. A place only for the talented, the ambitious.. And the stinking rich.. Don't worry, I'm not going there just because I can affor...
1.2M 58.3K 32
"Still in denial?" You asked softly. "About what?" "Missing her," you piped quietly, heart knotting as you spoke. He sighed, his face almost buried i...