Forbidden Love (Vampire Knigh...

By chocolateissyummy

"The creatures of the night scared me but also strangely allured me and as much as I wanted to run away I cou... More

Numb
Animal
Bloody Desires
Fervid Gazes
Lost In The Night
So, the tables turn?
You can't hide from me....
Veiled in Blood

The struggles of being uncoordinated

632 24 1
By chocolateissyummy

hai my readers :) thanks for the reads love you guys well...enjoy....

I never believed in beasts who stole away the night and took the lives of innocent people until now...

Clara pov

I slowly opened my blurring eyes that were blinded by light, painstakingly I sat up and brought my hands up to my throbbing head. As I remembered yesterdays events I closed my eyes trying to prevent the tears from spilling down my cheeks.

'Why did it have to be my family'? Trying to suppress these thoughts from my brain I looked around the unknown room that I had spent the night in. The walls were plain, but the room was spacious and had many vast windows. I decided to try to get up, to get a better look at where exactly I had ended up. As I got up my legs began to shake but, I determinedly walked up to the closest window tripping every couple of steps.

I gritted my teeth, 'damn my clumsiness'. If you had known me before you would've realized how clumsy I was normally but with injuries I was incredibly unstable on my feet and almost impaired. Finally getting near a window I looked out to see... a school? Whatever it was, it looked extremely huge and castle like,  it looked like it was out of some book.

'Where was I'? 'Was I even in Japan anymore'? 'Oh no.....', and that is when I began to panic. I grabbed my head as thoughts of terror filled  my mind,'what if I was captured and brought somewhere far from japan'? 'How would I get back'?

My head swirled with all of these thoughts, I soon found myself tripping over something, go flying into the air flailing my arms, and while yelling hit the floor with a thump. I slide, hit a lamp, that ended up falling on me and shattering on the floor. I soon blacked out as I heard the squeaky door open with a clang, and as voices engulfed the room I started to slip into darkness.

Yuuki Pov

Kaien had just told us the news of a new girl staying here, I was giddy with glee, I mean I had a sister! Come on who wouldn't be excited? I mean while I was ecstatic Zero, was sour, unpleasant, and snappy. He claimed that he had enough trouble looking over me but add another girl and he would go crazy!

I was so excited for Kaname was supposed to come later, I tried to hide my glee by eating my breakfast fast but, of course, Kaien noticed. He thought I was so happy because of the breakfast that he had made which, to say the least, was pretty...odd.

Just as I was about to take another bite of the mystery creation I heard a huge crash, yelp, and shattering sound coming from the new girl's room. I fell off of my chair from surprise, but unlike me, Kaien and Zero rushed off, not surprised at all. I rubbed the bump that was forming on my head, as I heard the front door slam, I looked and saw a figure I never expected to see this early in the morning. "Aido...."

so....what do you think?? let me know down below and remember to favorite and comment that's why I update ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
75.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
74.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...