Me and Kenshi Takahashi(A Mor...

By Mj1247

I get thrust into the Mortal Kombat world and meet a certain blind swordsman. More

Chapter 1:Kenshi
Kenshi's Bio
Chapter 2:Getting My Memory Back
Chapter 3:I Meet Takeda
Chapter 4:Training
Chapter 5:I Get Kidnapped
Chapter 6:The Mission
Chapter 7:Another Mission
Chapter 8:The Confession
Chapter 9:I Visit Hanzo Hasashi
Chapter 10:My Induction Ceremony
Chapter 11:Thanksgiving
Chapter 13:Raiden Gives Me A Mission
Chapter 14:I Head To Chaosrealm
Chapter 15:My Misfortune
Chapter 16:Prank Wars
Chapter 17:Prank Wars Pt.2 And Christmas
Chapter 18:New Years
Me!!!!!
Chapter 19:I Meet Michael
Chapter 20:My Birthday Celebration

Chapter 12:I Hang Out With My Friends

232 13 7
By Mj1247

One day, I got really bored so I contacted Takeda telepathically. I told him to tell Kung Jin and everybody else to meet me at the training field. I went to the field to wait. I got bored waiting so I started to do the Thriller dance. I saw Takeda and stopped dancing and looked up sheepishly. I blushed a slight red color. Everybody else showed up. I kissed Kenshi and started to teach everybody the dance to Thriller. It wasn't easy but soon we were in a flashmob. We finished and I got many compliments and praise. Suddenly, Raiden contacted me and requested to speak to me in private. I was very nervous but I started to head to the White Lotus Temple.

Another chapter done! What do you think Raiden has to say to me? Leave any theories in the comments below. I'll write the next chapter soon. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 59 13
Ten months after the final battle Peach and Mario are married, and Peach is pregnant. Luigi is presumed missing. Although the late King Bowser is dea...
1.1M 29.1K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
824K 63.2K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9K 162 5
Ariel Palacios had been known as the friendly neighborhood Spider-Woman for the past ten years. Now 26 years old and with a very peaceful city, she f...