My Family (Creepypasta x Read...

By DreamLike-Realities

Since you were five, you have always been a famous YouTuber. I know, it seems like you are to young, but who... More

My New Home
The Proxies
Some New Pastas
First Kill
Who is Darken Justice?
Why Do You Care?
Another New Pasta?
Rose
Eyeless Jack
Mae Withered
The Vacation (Day 1)
The Vacation (Day 2)
The Vacation (Day 3)
The Vacation (Day 4)
The Vacation (Day 5)
The Vacation (Day 6)
The Vacation (Last Day)
Four Years Later
Emily
The End
Might Wanna Read? Idk

Unsuccessful Video?

13.5K 436 104
By DreamLike-Realities

The next day (after my first kill), I decided to make a new video. I had taken a little while to start up the recording equipment and start up Minecraft. Of course, I wanted to play with someone else fr once, so Jeff joined my world.

We had played the game for about an hour, making a long video. We were having a good time. We had a building challenge, we played hunger games, we played block hunt, we did anything that you could think of on a Minecraft server. Of course, I had been surrounded by many people. It pretty much scared me. But, that was all ruined when a certain someone decided that it would be fun to mess up the video.

BEN had come out of my computer screen and i screamed as loud as possible. He had scared me half to death! He was laughing when I turned off the video and screamed at him.

"You ruined my video, you little elf!!!" I screamed.

"Well, I didn't know that you were recording!" He yelled.

"Do you not pay attention?! What if that video was accidentally posted?!"

"Then we would be done for.."

"Exactly!" I glared at him and sat back in my chair, turning off Minecraft and deleting the video. "I hope you're happy, because I have never been more mad in my life..."

"Oh well..." he said, "I don't care. You can always record it again...."

"No, I can't! It won't be as good!" I yelled, a growl in my voice. He just shrugged and walked away. Well, I think he has a death wish....

((A/N: is 272 words enough? Also, why did I choose this as the picture (the BEN drowned picture above)? Because I don't want to search for another picture...))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.2K 61
So you did the thing you've always done. The thing that you do best. You ran. - - - - - - - - - This is a reader!teenager!xTF2 fan fiction cause I ca...
6.2K 342 9
On an average day, you clumsily run into a gorgeous man while rollerskating to work. You never expect to see him again but you seem to see him everyw...
835K 38.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
37.8K 2.1K 33
Gaster is the current royal scientist, set with a mission to break the barrier and free monster-kind from their underground prison. His loyalty and p...