Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Goo...

twitchylove tarafından

Don't get me wrong I love my brother and his friends, but it would be nice to make some friends of my own oth... Daha Fazla

Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Good Luck
Chapter 2- Safe Haven
Chapter 3- Secrets
Chapter 4- What are you doing?
Chapter 5- I told you so..
Chapter 6- One hell of a headache
Chapter 7- Man, Oh, Man.
Chapter 8- Surprises
Chapter 9- Time crunch
Chapter 10- She's kidding right?
Chapter 11- Bro time
Chapter 12- Game on!
Chapter 13- She's gone...Like really gone!
Chapter 14- If it's war you want...Its war you shall get!
Chapter 15- You lookin for lil old me?
A/N
Chapter 16- To make you feel my love.
Chapter 17- Your part of the family now
Chapter 18 - Promises
Chapter 19- A rude awakening.
Chapter 20- Monkey see, Monkey do!
Chapter 21- He's a monkey, not a kid.
Chapter 22- Challenge accepted
Chapter 23 - What? Im a sucker for Legs!
Chapter 24- A flashy new Tattoo?
Chapter 25- Looks like your time is up
Chapter 26- Who's the crazy lady?
Chapter 27- What did I tell you about hanky panky?
Chapter 29 - The kind of trouble I live for
Chapter 30- Impossible
Chapter 31 - Sexy but Simple
Chapter 32- Down and Dirty.
Chapter 33- The Paintroom
Chapter 34- YOLO
Chapter 35- It's out of our hands.
Chapter 36- Admission is the first step
Chapter 37- Cheater
Chapter 38- Lessons
Chapter 39- A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.
Chapter 40- Our loyalties lie with our true Alpha's
Chapter 41- Payback
Chapter 42- Driving ME insane?
Chapter 43- With cream you say?
Chapter 44- Unexpected night.
Chapter 45- Your the one calling the shots now, right?
Chapter 46- Riddles and Announcements.
Chapter 47- The hunt for my Luna.
Epilog - Hunting for my Luna- *title subject to change*
A/n

Chapter 28- Friends in high places

117K 2K 104
twitchylove tarafından

Hey guys... This is just a filler I will have another chapter up tomorrow but this is a reward for hitting 200,000 reads!! Thank you SOOOOOOO much! Well I have to got get ready for work now. I know this is short but I hope you like it!!! :) On with the show! 

Chapter 28-Friends in high places. 

***Eva's POV***

'Eva...Eva...Evvaaa...'  I heard a gentle sweet voice call as I stumbled through the underbrush of the woods. I have no idea how or why I was walking through the woods right now but I am and I was going to find out who was calling me in such an enchanting voice.
'Eva...Evvvaaa' The voice sang. The sound was a beautiful melody that I didn't want to stop. I smiled at the sound of my name being called in such a tender tone.

It felt like I walked for hours following this unknown voice but once I broke through the trees into a small clearing, I looked around. I was shocked to find a park this deep in the forest. after a few steps I realized where I was... Justice Park. "How did I get here?" I questioned myself.
"I called for you, sweetie." The voice spoke again only this time closer. My head snapped to the right and I what I saw nearly gave me a heart attack.

There sitting on the same bench Luke and I sat was a raven haired beauty with a ring of tightly woven flowers around her head, who looked nothing but elegant and graceful. Her features were familiar but I couldn't tell why from this far away. "Come sit with me my darling Eva." She sang happily with a smile.
I couldn't not do as she asked. Her presents alone was hypnotizing and warm. I would do almost anything for this mysterious woman.

I slowly walked up to her keeping my eyes on the ground the whole time. "Eva, it's ok to look at me." She said.
I lifted my head slowly to meet her eyes and I gasped at what I saw. I familiar set of green eyes met mine with a smile. It didn't take much for me to figure out who I was talking too now. There's only one other set of those green eyes that I have ever met and this was the original set. "L..Luna?"  I shuddered out.
She laughed. "Once upon a time yes, but you can call me Avery." She told me with a smile.
"Why...I mean...How are you...But your dead, how are you here?" I shuddered out.
"Sweet girl, I may be dead but it doesn't mean I can't be here. And as for how, well I'm not the only one who wants to talk to you. I just get the privilege of speaking with you first." She said with an addictive smile.
I stared at her. I just didn't understand how I was talking with her. I had to be dreaming. That's it this is a dream. My subconscious producing these images.
"I'm dreaming right?" I asked her curiously.
"In a matter of speaking yes, you are. But that doesn't mean this isn't very real." She said standing up from the bench.
"How though?" I questioned.
"Let's just say, I have friends in high places and so do you." She told me.
"Who? Why?" I asked.
"Wow, you are full of questions aren't you? Those questions are not what I am here for, but they will be answered soon enough." She told me with a kind smile.
"Then why are you here?"
Her smile grew wider. "I'm here to talk to you about my son." She said taking my hand. "Take a walk with me?" She asked.
Well how could I say no to that. Her warm hold on my hand tightened slightly as she gently tugged me around the table leading our little walk.
"What about Luke?" I asked.
"How are things going with you two by the way?" She asked dropping my hand as we walked side by side around the park.
"I don't know, alright I guess. He's a jerk but I can't help but love him." I said in a sigh.
"Yea I know but he's a jerk for a reason. He has your best interests at heart you know." She told me. 
"How so?" I scoffed slightly.
"Well for one, he's loved you longer than you know. He didn't just fall in love with you because your his mate. He's loved you long before that."
"Then why didn't he say anything? Or why did he keep playing around with other girls? Or why did he kiss another girl after he told me I was his mate?" I spat out almost hatefully.
"Put yourself in his shoes for a moment Eva, What would you do if you fell for your best friends baby sister? Would you have what it takes to tell him when there was a good possibility that you would find your mate and hurt her? Or even after he felt the beginnings of the mate pull would you have what it took then to tell him that his sister is his mate and you have no idea how you know since its so far before her 17th birthday? Yea, I think he did the only thing he thought was right." She said with a smile.
"Then tell me why did he kiss that twit in front of me after he told me I was his mate and I was so close to accepting his words even before I was sure they were true?" I asked pointedly.

She snickered. "Ok that I can only say he was being a typical guy sweetie. You should have seen some of the dumb and hurtful things Philip did to me before I accepted him. I put that poor man through the ringer." She said with a smile. "But, that doesn't mean I was right. Yes he learned his lesson but I regretted it shortly after. I swallowed my pride that day to be honest. It was actually your mom who convinced me to give in. She's alot like you. Warm, loving, kind, all mixed with wild and crazy with the best of intentions." She said with a smile, but followed with a sad sigh.

"Avery, Why exactly did you want to talk to me?" I asked.
"I wanted you to understand that it's ok to be hurt but the sooner you forgive him the better. For what your future holds you need to. You will need him more now than ever and he will most definitely need you more than he already does. He loves you more than you know and for that I am thankful. I am very thankful that the goddess gave him such a strong, loving mate, and Luna." She said with a smile.

I heard a rustle of noise behind me and quickly heard another voice. Avery smiled brightly behind me then down to me. "Your second visitor has arrived." She said turning me around.
Avery bowed her head low in respect and I looked at her and I didn't understand. I turned my head and froze staring at the amazing creature approaching me and I couldn't move a single muscle.
You know those moments when you are in too much of a state of shock to even blink, yea that was me right now.  
The woman standing in front of me was utterly gorgeous. Her skin was flawless, Her hair was silky and long swirling around her waist. Her smile was the most enchanting and mesmerizing thing I had ever experienced but what caught me the most was the blue glow of her eyes and the blue aura you could see hanging closely around her body. Her simple elegant white gown seemed to swirl with the glow hanging around her body.
I could feel the need to lower my head and bow...or even drop to my knees and worship her.
"Hello Eva." She said with a smile.
"H..hi." I again stuttered. The woman turned her eyes from me to Avery with the same kind smile. "Avery did you and Eva have a nice talk?"
"Yes Goddess, we did." Avery said with a smile beaming from me to her.
"Good. I hoped it would go well." She said to us.

Avery turned to me with a smile. "Well it's time for me to go." She said reaching out for me to hug.
"No, wait cant you stay?" I asked. I felt the tug at my heart. I didn't want her to go yet.
Avery looked at the woman with a questioning look. "I don't see the harm in it." She said.
I smiled at her thankfully.
"Eva, let's go sit. we've got much to talk about and we are running low on time." The enchanting woman said with a kind smile.
I nodded and Avery lead me to a soft patch of grass and sat down gently pulling me with her. The woman followed crossing her legs Indian style as she went.
I found myself only staring at the woman almost gawking. "Who are you?" I asked softly trying not to be rude. It felt wrong to have any kind of attitude with her. She smiled at me.
"I'm the reason you are here child." She told me.
"I don't understand." I said finally prying my eyes from her to look at Avery.
"Eva do you remember when I said you had friends in high places?" Avery said with a smile. I nodded.
"She's as high as they go in our world." She said.

I thought about her word. If she is dead and this isn't a dream there is only two reason's I would be talking to her. One, I'm crazy, or..."Your the moon Goddess?" I said shocked making the statement come out more of a question than I intended.
She smiled and nodded.
"Oh this is crazy." I said dropping my forehead onto my knees. The moon goddess? Seriously?! Ok Eva get it together. obviously there is a reason you are dreaming about them so find out why. I told myself.
'Eva, shush and listen to her.' My wolf scolded. I didn't even have what it takes to yell at her at the moment. I lifted my head and looked at them both.
"Ok what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked softly.
They smiled. "I told you she would be alright talking to us." Avery said.
"I see you were right. Well since we have just jumped right in we might as well get this done before time is up." The goddess said.
I nodded and gave her my full attention.
"What you know is Luke discovered you were his mate before your 17th birthday, but you both don't know why. And that's part of what I am here to tell you. Long ago I  watched the world with my sister's and oh how we wished we could be a part of it. Sadly though, We had no way of helping those in trouble and those in need. We had no way to stop the demons who took hold of the humans making them do hateful and hurtful things to others. I turned my back to them and refused to watch again. When my sister's came to me. You see our mother as you would know her as is Mother Earth, created us in her image. But with power she couldn't wield. I can guide others, I can be the one you pray too or the one who can be that little voice in your head. Now for humans they refer this to their conscience but with Shifters like you... you have a small piece of me with you at all times...Your wolves. They live inside you and they are pure beings. They are not by nature evil or mean. Only you can do that to your wolves. Now my sisters on the other hand, they love a bit of drama. We used to love watching the ongoing battle of good vs. evil... until there was so much evil in the world there was never any brightness in our existences anymore. Now you would know my sisters as the Fates. They had been so tired of weaving such angry and vicious things into their tapestries that they had no other choice.  They spoke to me about a dream they had. A dream where a half man and half wolf saved the world. I thought on this for a while and finally agreed to create this being for them. That's how shifters came into the world. " She smiled at me. 
"I looked and looked for a long time. I picked out three of the kindest souls I could find. The ones who only held goodness in them. They had no one left in their lives, One had lost his family during a war leaving him with no one, another watched his bride burned at the stake...accusations of a witch, when all she truly was, was a healer, and the Last and final man was raised an orphan after his mother died giving birth to him. None had too much to lose but much to gain with the amount of good held within them. I brought them together and presented them with the option. They could choose to help us or continue on as they were. I told them what I was to offer as well as the rules and gave them three days. When the sun set on the third day and I came to them they all fell to their knees and asked to be taken away from this world and to be the begin a new one. I smiled. They held such heavy pasts that I knew they needed something to thank them for their loyalties. That's when I decided that once the wolf in them took a hold they would be granted another somewhere that would not only love them but complete and complement them in every way. I secretly attached two souls, telling them they would have to find their other half to truly experience happiness. I called them soul mates then. I gave them a book in three parts. Telling them if times get too hard that this book would help them. I gave them three pieces of the book separately. They each got a special part, one specializing in strength, one in love, one in power. They could each help others with these abilities but only if they were for pure goodness. I told them of a special power that would arise when the book was bound together and they should only bound it together in a time of real trouble. When the demons found out about the shifters, over 50 years later they began hunting them down. By this time the shifters I had crated had found their soul mates and all was relatively calm in their worlds. They were leaders and lived in peace in the world. They used their abilities appropriately. They held the power to create shifters so their lives were full and they lead their packs with love. When the demons and humans began tracking them is when the trouble began. Remembering what I told them they gathered together and bound the book, then and only then did it create an incantation to call upon my power to help them. When the battle began against the demons and shifters the book was lost in the world, and no one could call on me. The fear gripped them and they ran without searching for it. Yes I was disappointed but I couldn't blame them for choosing survival over the death they knew would come if they searched there where they could be found by the demons. They decided to stay in hiding and soon enough they all forgot about the book and just went on living their lives. Without the three pieces of the book the Alpha's had no way of guiding those poor souls in their packs who had hardened hearts from the battle. Some lost their other halves and in turn lost their humanity. This is what you would now call rogues." She told me.

I listened closely to her story when a question formed. "Ok what does that have to do with me?" I asked her. She smiled brightly, I was having a hard time not returning.
"The book was found but it was not found with good intentions. That is why it is now in Luke's possession. He is the leader your world needs. He is what I want for your world. He found you early so that I could start giving him the power slowly. But to get his full power he needs his Luna. You with the ability to love purely and capture the hearts around you so easily. You will lead with him but you will not do so empty handed. Not only will you have your mate but you will have power you never knew you had. He will always hold more because he is designed that way as an Alpha but you dear are his match in every way. His Luna. You will see. But in order for you both to do this, you have to be his Luna." She said with a smile.
"I am." I whispered confused.
"By his mark it makes you his, but you are not his Luna until you have completed the mating process." Avery said.
"Oh.." That was all I could say.
"The sooner you listen to your instincts and give in to what I designed for you the better off you will both be and he faster this battle will be over. Just forgive him and let fate take its course." The goddess said with a smile.

The scene around me began to fade slowly.
"Our time is up." The goddess said. I looked at Avery who was smiling at me. She quickly pulled me too my feet and hugged me tight. "Take care of my son. And tell him I said Hello and tell Philip to lighten up! Make sure they know I love them all." She said quickly pulling back. She smiled and cupped my cheek. "I'm so glad it's you who was chosen for him." She whispered as she kissed my cheek.
The park faded and everything was gone.

I shot strait up in bed and looked around the dark room. Luke was still asleep beside me and I smiled. I looked at the clock 4am. Why does this always happen? 4AM? Wait... That dream was so real! Wow. I felt something in my hands and gasped when I saw the same ring of flowers that was on Avery's head now in my hands. "Holy...Shit." I said. I turned to Luke. I could let him sleep but this was way too big to let him sleep.
"LUKE WAKE UP!" I said shoving him roughly in the side. He shot strait up and looked around panicked. "WHAT?!" He asked sleepily still looking around the room listening for any threat there might be.
"Look." I said holding up my hand holding the ring of flowers.
He stared at the flowers confused then at the clock and groaned.
"Eva, you woke me at 4am to show me some flowers? Are you insane? I thought the worst!" He almost growled at me.
"Well yea... I mean It's not like I just had a talk with your mom and she gave these too me or nothing." I snapped back. He stared at me in shock.

 "My...Mom?" He asked in disbelief.  

The look in his eyes right now was screaming OH MY GOD MY MATE IS NUTS! It was funny yes but a little annoying to be honest.
"Well fine if you don't want to believe me I'll just tell someone else tomorrow maybe Nate will listen to me!" I snipped before I climbed out of bed. I placed the flowers on my pillow and paced to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

He just needed a few minutes to let the curiosity get to him. We went to bed together. I didn't have the flowers then and if memory serves me correct that was the same ring of flowers his mom wore when she was buried... I give it another 10 seconds before there's a knock at the door and the questions begin.

10..9...8....7...6...5...4....3....2....1....

Knock knock knock "Eva?" Luke asked through the door.

Am I good or what?! 

Well I hope you liked it! Tomorrow's chapter will have a little more 'love' to it than the rest so please bare with me if its not up to par. Well its time to get to work. Don't forget the routine 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

And as always have a cupcake with your coffee in the morning its a GREAT start to your day! 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

154K 6.5K 72
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
770K 11.8K 19
he pushed me up against the wall "how can you reject me? how can you ignore the sparks?" i growled and glared at him "move.now.luke" he growled back...
2.9K 84 18
"So do you want to dance?" Harley asked me as he stood up extending his hand out for me to take. "You want me to dance with you?" "Why not?" He asks...
123K 6.5K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...