Life full of new Responsibili...

By moisa71

This is the sequel to life full of rejection i suggest reading the first book before this one. Madison has b... More

Chapter 1 Prophecy
Chapter 3 New Wolf
Chapter 4 Freaking Out
Chapter 5 The Night
Chapter 6 The Shorts
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
READ PLEASE!! (NEW BOOK)
Chapter 7 Shopping
Chapter 8 Sasha
Chapter 9 Second Mate
Chapter 10 Distraction
Chapter 11 Lingerie
Chapter 12 Bonding
Chapter 13 Heat
Chapter 14 Back to Work
Chapter 15 All Finished
Chapter 16 Visitor
Chapter 17 The Ball...
Chapter 18 15 Men
Chapter 19 The Attack
Chapter 20 Plan
Chapter 21 Training
Chapter 22 Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 23 Your Mates Can Hold Their Own
Chapter 24 The Clean Up
Chapter 25 Uh-oh...
Chapter 26 Nicole
Chapter 27 Belong
Chapter 28 We Have to Finish This

Chapter 2 Teasing

2.4K 122 11
By moisa71

When I stopped running I was bent over trying to catch my breath. Looking around I noticed I was somewhere in the forest. How did I get here?

You ran.

You mean I ran all the way here?

Yup.

How do I find the castle?

Just go run straight back.

Thanks but what are we going to do? How am I suppose to kill one of the strongest vampires ever?

I don't know but we'll figure it out. I promise Maddy.

Thanks. Now time to get back to the castle.

Alright we'll talk later.

Bye.

After that short chat with my wolf I started running. The way back seems way longer. Now I could see the sun rising. Ugh i stayed out for that long. When I came to a stop I was in front of the castle doors.

Breathing heavily I opened the doors.

"Oh my god Maddy I was so worried" Cameron hugged me tightly.

"She's back!" he shouted.

"Maddy oh thank god" Yasmin hugged me next.

"Where were you?" she asked.

I put my hand up since I was still breathing heavily from the run. I bent over putting my hand on my knees. Oh god I can't breath. Never will I ever run that much again.

"Maddy!" Nathan ran over. Great more people.

After Nathan more and more people started coming up. I was still breathing hard. Man that run was exhausting. Never again that's a promise. I will never do that again EVER. Once i regained my breath i stood up straight.

"I went running" I shrugged.

"All night?" Yasmin looked at me shocked.

"Yeah" I shrugged again.

"Do you know how worried everyone was?" Nathan crossed his arms. I looked around and he was right everyone was here.

"I'm sorry there was something on my mind" I frowned.

"What was it?" I could hear the concern in Camerons voice.

"I'll tell you later i need sleep" I sighed walking over to the stairs. He nodded and motioned everyone to leave.

I walked up the stairs and he followed me. When we go to the room Cameron came up and kissed me before I could say a word.

"I was so worried never do that again I thought I lost you" he frowned.

I wrapped my arms around him "You know that's impossible" I smiled.

"Good" his arms went around my waist.

"Now I have to get some sleep for our picnic this afternoon" I let go of him.

"You can go" he grinned.

"Yeah Damon said he could handle things today and tomorrow and the day after that for me so we have three days of no work distractions" I smiled.

"Great now get your rest" he kissed me cheek and I went to bed.

______________________________________________

"Sweety wake up" someone nudged my arm.

I moaned pulling the covers over my head.

"Baby" the person pulled the sheet down and kissed my cheek.

I moaned again turning on my side.

"As much as I love hearing you moan I'd rather it be from me giving you pleasure tonight" the voice chuckled.

I shot up so fast I almost got whiplash. What did that person say. I looked over and saw Cameron and my cheeks burned.

"H-hey" was all I could say.

"Hey to you too" he kissed my cheek.

I slid quickly out of bed and went to get some clothes from my gigantic closet.

This thing was the size of my room at the old pack house. Apparently it was one of the Royals rooms. There were some clothes in there already from when the royals lived here. When I looked through the castle I found so many rooms. Even the one that belonged to one of the princesses or princes who were the Royals children so I gave it to Abby.

When she saw her room she was ecstatic since there were so many princess gowns in the closet. She begged to try them on which I didn't stop her from doing. But back to reality.

I quickly looked around "Cameron... what are we doing? just the picnic?" I asked.

"Yeah and a dinner and oh yeah Nathan asked could we have a ball" Cameron entered the closet.

"Why a ball?" I asked searching for something to wear.

"He thought it would be a great way for the packs to meet the royal family and Abby really wants to wear a princess gown" he chuckled and I giggled.

"Alright that would be great we'll send invites starting tomorrow" I grinned stopping in front of a cute sundress.

"Awesome" I heard him say as I took the dress and looked for shoes. Since it's just a picnic and dinner i grabbed a pair of flats and left the closet.

"Well i have to go take a shower" I sighed.

I laid my close down and Cameron's arms wrapped around my waist "Let me help you get out of these dirty clothes" he murmured kissing my neck.

I involuntarily shivered. "Cameron" I breathed as he continued to kiss me.

"Hmm" he mumbled.

"I need to shower" I sighed.

Groaning he pulled back but smirked. "Fine but I'm still helping you out of these clothes". Before I could protest he started unbuttoning my shirt.

I shrugged off the sleeves and Cameron unzipped my pants. I pulled them down and stepped out of them. Now I was in my lace bra and panties. Cameron looked at me up and down and I groaned when looking down at the sudden interest in his pants.

"You should handle that" I giggled getting a bra and undies from my drawer.

"You could help me with it" Cameron wrapped his arms around me.

"As much as I'd love to i need to shower" I pushed him back and grabbed my towel.

"That thing should be fixed by the time I'm back!" I shouted closing the bathroom door.

I could hear Cameron laugh from the other side as I place my towel,bra,and underwear down stripping out of the ones I was currently wearing and taking off my boots. Finally I can breath I sighed as the water in the shower turned on. No one knows how stressed I've been. Being a royal is not easy I'm always working. Heck I barely get 6 hours of sleep.

The water felt so good as I rinsed the soap off myself. I turned off the water and, grabbed my towel drying myself off before putting on my clean pair of bra and underwear. I picked up my boots dirty bra and undies before stepping out of the bathroom.

"That's it Maddy you need to stop" Cameron groaned.

I giggled putting the dirty stuff away and, looked at him "Stop doing what?".

"Wearing those" he pointed to my bra and underwear.

"It's not my fault you can't control yourself" I laughed walking over to my clothes.

"You're a tease you know that" he shook his head. "How?" i cocked my eyebrow.

"Maddy you want to play this game" he crossed his arms.

Laughing I put on my dress and shoes. "I'm not playing but I'll start it would be to easy for you to crack"I walked over to our dresser. I put on my lip gloss and mascara then grabbed my brush.

"Cameron" I looked at him innocently.  

"Yes?" He eyed me warily.

"Can you brush my hair" I smiled walking over to him.

"Sure" he looked confused for a moment.

I sat in between his legs and he began running the brush slowly though my hair. He took the hair from in front of my face and brought it back.

Then he paused "Something wrong" I frowned at him.

"N-no" his voice sounded hoarse.

"Really"I shifted in between his legs so I could face him.

"Yeah" his voice raised an octave as I put my hand a rubbed his thigh.

"Hmm you sure" I stopped at the top of his thigh. He didn't say anything just started kissing me hungrily.

"Now I'm teasing" I breathed standing up and grabbing my brush.

"You're good" he commented as I brushed my hair.

"Of course I am" I smirked putting my brush down and reapplied my lip gloss.

"Now let's go" I laughed opening our room door "Or do you need a few minutes".

He shook his head and smirked "Two can play at this game" he whispered in my ear.

I shivered and he laughed walking around me to leave our room. What have I just started.

__________

Thoughts?

Questions?

Vote,

comment,

Share,

and follow.

Bye :-) for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 12.5K 44
Natilie has always wanted a mate and dreamed that he'd take her away but sadly she's rejected, but does she finds another mate? Maybe but is he her t...
550K 13.8K 21
"I, Seth Weathers, reject you, Baila Daniels, as my mate forever and all eternity unless you thus chose to take me back." Her mate said. In those few...
2.2K 21 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
128K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...