Stop Playing Innocent // COMP...

Von dashaiya

"Whatever." "You're so fucking beautiful." "Oh, stop it with the cheesiness." "And blind, apparently", he pul... Mehr

Je t'aime // Я Люблю Тебя
1 // Jo Lee
2 // Damon
3 // Blush
4 // Mystery
5 // Impress
6 // Drunk
7 // Cuddle
8 // Tattoo
9 // Jacket
// Cast //
10 // Sports
11 // Practice
12 // Alone
13 // Valentine's...
14 // ...Day.
15 // PDA
16 // Kandy
17 // Party
18 // High
19 // Attracted
20 // Art
21 // Unexpected...
22 // ...Decision.
23 // Butterflies
24 // First...
25 // ...Date.
26 // Waistband
27 // Kiss
28 // Spring...
29 // ...Fair
30 // Jo's...
31 // ...18th...
33 // Library
34 // Florida
35 // Hangover
36 // Cry
37 // Late...
38 // ...Gift.
i just fucking love ya'll
39 // Reality
40 // Boob
41 // Judgment
41 // Judgement pt. 2
42 // Cake
43 // Prom
44 // Love
45 // Goodbye
46 // Hello
You da best
2 // Damon (Damon's P.O.V.)
17 // Party (Damon's P.O.V.)
Yooooooooooooo

32 // ...Birthday.

121K 4.2K 2.2K
Von dashaiya

While his focus is forward, I don't take any more 'innocent girl' chances and let my hand barely rest on his thigh like he did earlier to me while he drove.

"Is that so?", he slowly nods when taking a different turn on the road to my question, "Well then, what does go on in your head when you somehow decided to creepily stare at me at school or anywhere else, huh Damon? Tell me your fantasies. Don't be afraid, I won't mind you turning into Mr. Grey for a second."

"I guess... kissing you is something I can't stand not being able to do at school. Basically the shittiest part of the day", his voice ever so slightly trembles along with my hand trailing up and down, closer and closer.

"A la French style with tongue or no?"

"Oh no, all tongue. Even if kissing you on the lips is never enough, I'd make sure you get the best of all things."

Laying my cheek onto the top of his arm, I look to the same direction of the road as he slowly whispered, "I could give you other places to kiss."

"Jo, your hand is-"

"Do you ever think of, say... pulling me into your room for the pure sake of making out for a few minutes too long?"

"Is that really the question?", he sighs, my first time seeing his body language show obvious shyness, but later admits, "Always."

I pout at the thought, "Only to make out?"

"If giving you several marking hickeys on your favorite sensitive parts of your neck and holding your body all for myself against mine counts as part of making out-", his swift glance to me makes the temperature on this car seem hotter, "-then, yes."

Damn his deep voice and hazel eyes.

"What if you roughly pushed me up against the wall - since I love it when you do - when I delightedly decide to take off my shirt and wrap my legs around your waist?" 

"You'd be laying on the bed in no time with only my hands all over your beautiful curves and leaving kisses on every inch of your body. Since you loved it when I do that."

"How about the very tragic loss of my shirt?"

He smirks, more to himself and his own mind.

"Baby I'm sure you wouldn't give a damn about your poor little shirt once I rip every last piece of your clothing off you."

He parks into the garage of my house but doesn't reach for the door. My hand traces over the zipper of his shorts, and I could already feel his hardness through the material.

"What if...", I find difficulty in speaking with calm.

Ignoring the tension in the car, he uses the delicate touch of his hand to tilt my chin up to his face. Eyes that scream with thirst and hunger for each other stare back into mine.

"Don't be shy, Jo, continue."

"What if I innocently moved your hand to the most pleasurable part of my body in between of my thighs?", I didn't even stutter, but shit, was this hard to say this in front of him, "What would you do, Dawson?"

His gaze hitched to my lips and my heart skipped a beat.

"I'd make sure you forgot the names of any other guys you know to only moan mine out loud when my fingers worked exactly how you wanted them to between your sexy little thighs." 

"You wouldn't mind the moaning?"

"Only if you didn't mind being mine for the night and the both of us stop playing innocent for the moment, sweetheart."

Keeping lustful eye contact, I smile and tightly squeeze his entire bulge of hardness over the top, which strained against his zipper. The muscle in his jaw that tightened was more than enough to end the dirty talk here when I whisper against his lips.

"Try. Me."

Never once breaking eye contact, his lips almost brushing against mine, my hands teasingly slide away to find the handle of the door to my side so I step out and close it.

It's only when I try to open the door to my house with my keys, that I realize neither of our parents were home from work yet and I stop giggling at the worrying thought.
Before I even step into the house to try and hide away, my wrist is grabbed by his hand from behind. In such a sudden turn of change, roughly pulled me into the house and my back was already pushed up against the door on the inside by his body.

I wanted to wrap my arms around his neck, pull him into me, kiss him, embrace him, have him.

But he was quick, pinning both my hands above my head. No way to run away now.
His free hand suddenly pulls me into him from behind my waist and presses up against me.

"With pleasure", and his lips instantly crush against mine.

My soft moans are muffled by his lips when he slides his tongue into my mouth. Letting go of pinning my hands, he moves to kissing my neck. I try to hard to cover a moan of pleasure from the light bites he leaves across my skin on the hollow of my neck. His hands traveling from tracing my waist to my thighs and tries pick me up, but I pull his arms away.

Unsatisfied, he growls into my neck and brings himself up to look at me with confused eyes.

"Come on, wrap your legs around me, baby."

Holding in my laughter, I shake my head. Earning another husky groan from him into my lips with another hungry kiss.

"Jo, I want you. Right now", his voice stimulating sex itself, "Please. You're gonna drive me fucking crazy."

"Trust me, you too."

"Then why not?"

"Because-", I quickly speak when he huffs in displease. Hair standing messily in all directions. Eyes that begged, wanted, needed more. "Because I want to do this upstairs."

"I can just carry you upstairs?"

I unnoticeably shuffled around to the side to easily be able to run away into the hall.
"You could, but..."

"But what?", his patience was low as hell by this point.

Taking a step to the side, I smirk, "But actually, I changed my mind. Let's make out another time, okay? See you tomorrow sweetie", and sprinted off into the corridor.

I hear him shout my name back but I was too busy laughing while dashing up the stairs to realize he was already chasing after me.

Running up to the door of my room, I reach for the handle of it, my heart racing at the speed of light. Expect my fingertips hardly touch the the handle when I squeal from Damon's arms picking me up around my waist and carries me over to his room while I surrender in defeat

"Thought you could easily run away from me again like that, huh?", he closes the door on a lock when I'm back to square 1 of being pushed up against his door like downstairs.

"I wasn't trying to run away from you...", I turn eyes away from his, my hands holding onto his shoulders, just how close I felt his length press up against me.

"Lies", in a rough move, his hands grab me off the ground to pick me up under my thighs to when I was finally eye-level to his death-defying stare, "You asked me those questions in the car on purpose to make me get all crazy over you and want to rip your clothes off you right there and then, didn't you?"

I catch my breath when he lightly sucks on the skin of my neck. That was going to definitely leave a hickey mark, but at this point, he could've given me fifty more and I wouldn't care.

I look away from his breathtaking gaze, muttering, "I have no idea what you're taking about."

He slowly places me back onto the ground to cup the sides of my face. His mouth slanting over mine when he whispers, "You've become naughty, Daniels."

"What kind of Santa are you to call me-"

I protest to say but he shuts me up by suddenly kissing me against my lips, rougher than before. But this time, his kiss was all-tongue. The innocence of the atmosphere completely forgotten for good. It wasn't dirty. No. It was rough. Dominant. Hot.
And I couldn't keep my hands off his face, his body, as he did with me. It was everything. The smell of his cologne mixed with the faint salty after scent of coming back from the beach. And I loved every second of this.

His hands slide under the material of my shirt. But soon pulls away with a saddened expression.

"You're still wearing that body suit thing?"

I laugh from his oh so sad reaction.
"It's called a one-piece swimsuit, but yes, I am. And I'm really not in the mood to take it off today for, uh, this."

He leans his head lower and sighs. But something clicks in his mind and he looks back up at me with a devilish smirk.
This didn't seem too good.

"That's perfect, actually", he leans into my lips, "You won't even need to take it off."

"Damon, what the hell are you plan-"

Once more, I'm interrupted with the unfair help of a passionate kiss. He tugs at the edge of my shirt from the bottom for me to lift my hands up and pulls it off my body in a single motion. Throwing it on the floor to moves back to kissing me. Doing the same with my shorts until those too ended up on the floor.

Where they belonged in his room.
On the floor.

Lifting me up off the ground, I softly moan against his lips and instantly hook my legs around his waist, as he stood to his towering height, holding me up with both hands on my half-bare ass to carry me over to his bed. Kissing all over his neck, jaw, I soon felt myself being laid against the soft material of his bedsheets. He shifted me on the bed until his body was hovering over me, one leg between of mine.

His soft lips leave mine and so do his hands away from my thighs. Pouting at the loss of his touch, I open my eyes to see him pull his shirt up over his head in one easy move, never once taking eyes off me as he threw it across the room onto the floor.

The hazel colour seeming more breathtaking than usual. The way he looked at me, the way he undressed with his eyes. Easily making me moan from the inside out whenever he wanted me to. Even the swift glances all across my body, from my flushed cheeks to the center in between my thighs as I clenched my legs closer together from the sudden intimacy.

I loved him.

Wanted him.

Needed him.

Begged for him if I had to.

Just to have him selfishly all for myself and never let go.

Realizing how desperately I scanned over his body for him to come back to me, I feel my cheeks heat up and cover my face.

"Aw, baby, don't be shy", I hear his gentle laugh moved closer to me. When I shyly shake my head in protest, his hands slowly slide across mine and pulls my hands away from my blushing self. Bringing my fingers to his lips, he kisses them, attentively watching my reaction with a sexy smirk, "You look pretty damn adorable with blushing little cheeks like that. But now that only makes me fucking pissed about other guys seeing you like this."

"C-cursing doesn't make it sound so adorable", I mutter.

"And s-stuttering doesn't make you any less cute either."

Grinning, he lets go of my hands to climb back down onto me. I lean into the touch of his hand on my cheek, the back of his fingers caressing me ever so softly as a feather.

"You're incredibly beautiful, Jo."

"Why do you always say that to me...?", I mentally recall every single day that he's called me beautiful before.

He gently tilts my chin up to sweetly take my lips into his. Swirling our tongues together in a slow, effortless kiss, his hands roam across every inch and curve of my waist, dragging up my thighs to stop at my knees that were closed together from nervously hiding the wetness that pooled in between my legs.

Pulling away from the kiss, his eyes stare back into mine with mirrored nervousness.

"Jo... if you don't want to go any further than this, we can stop here."

Thinking his words over and putting on a smile, knowing how badly I did want this, I hold his face in both my hands. Looking between his lips and eyes with trust.

"I want this. I want you."

He hesitates, "Are you sure?"

"Completely sure", I glance down at to see him gradually spread my knees out for easier access, and nod towards my swimsuit, "But what can you even do when I'm still in this thing?"

His lips form a sexy smirk I missed so much, leaning down to my neck for one last kiss and whispering in my ear.

"That's when hands come in handy."

Seeing my widened eyes, he crushes his lips against mine. Fingers slide past my inner thighs, tugging the edge of the swimsuit material that covered over the last exposed part of me and pulls to the side. I gasp, bringing him closer into the kiss.

I was hot, ready, and aching for him. His fingers circled over my clit, rubbing me with his hand while feathering kisses over my jaw when my heavy pants turned into moans. I fought the urge to grind myself against his hand when he pushed two of his fingers completely inside of me in a sudden move.
Speed increasing, breathing heavier.
I was squirming on the bed underneath him by the time he started fucking me with his fingers. They turned into faster, deeper raw thrusts into me. I was paralyzed from my bottom half with pleasure.

"Oh my fucking god. Damon!", a loud moan leaves the back of my throat to echo around the room, but he doesn't let me hide it.

Managing to kiss me on the lips again, he smiles, "There's no need to keep it in, Daniels. It's only me and you here. Scream my name like that as much as you want for me."

By this point, I didn't even know how many fingers he thrust into me, and it didn't even matter with the raw pleasure I was experiencing as I arched my back to his rhythm. But needless to say, I could feel myself beginning to climax around his fingers soon. Sooner, and sooner, and sooner, until... release.

Moaning, I shattered into a million pieces and the arch of my back came back down onto the bed. My legs gave off from shaking, as well did my hands that let go of his neck.
Breathing hard, Damon's fingers leave the inside of me and with his other hand, he pulls me into sweetly kiss me for what seemed like the thousandth time in the last hour.

After helping me clean up, uh, myself, and getting dressed back into the clothes that lay on the floor, we walk out of his room.

I figured he wanted to use the shower first so I reach to open the door to my room
when he pulls me back to his side and huskily whispers into my ear, "Since no body is home yet, we can safely take a shower together, how about that?"

I grin, opening my mouth to say something in reply, but we're both interrupted by the lock sound of the door downstairs opening and in come both of our parent from work.

"Jo'ee~ We're back!", my mum calls to me all the way from the living room.

Damon beside me sighs in frustration. I pat his shoulder and stop laughing, "Sorry. You're all alone in there, buddy."

"Guess I'll just have to take another cold ass shower for the second time today."

"Again?", I stand with hands on my waist, "You get turned on so easily?"

He turns over his shoulder to glare at me, so I shoo away with a giggle when he closes the door behind.

"Did you have fun at the beach today, darling?", my mum calls out.

"Yeah, it was really fun!"

Before I walk back into my room, knowing that Damon could hear me perfectly from the shower, I quietly add so only he could hear:

"I guess you could say... it was orgasmic."

Hearing him cough, I laugh and turn away.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4M 191K 57
❝what was your first clue?❞ * Copyright © 2017 -#1 under the tag 'dialogue' 22/11/18
How To Get Cole Von A.S

Jugendliteratur

7K 446 30
"I don't see how I'm going to get him to notice me...I really like him!" I complain to Jasmine. She rolls her eyes once again at me in response. "Sto...
2.1K 272 31
Have you ever needed just a guide to tell you what to do when life gets too hard? To survive High School in particular? Well, listen to what I've got...
63.9K 1.7K 28
*used to be named tutoring the badboy* ❝"You're also wearing a devil costume," he states walking towards me, which causes me to move backwards. "What...