Pretty Little Future (under m...

By Bekahboo1999

*to start off I'm doing major editing and crap. So sorry, not sorry!) What happens when the pretty little lia... More

Aria

Emily

403 11 11
By Bekahboo1999

Inspiration Song for this Chapter: Best Day of Your Life-Katie Herzig.

Emily's POV

"Guess what bitches I'm back again, and this time, you're not leaving alive."

Gasping for air I shot out of the nightmare as quick as I could.

Feeling for the lamp beside my bed I shivered. 

I suddenly longed for someone, anyone to call, anyone to hold me, just anyone.

Looking at the time I groaned.

5:45

I had to get up in 5 minutes.

Yes I know I have a weird alarm.

Plopping onto the cold hardwood floor, I padded over to my bathroom.

Ok, note to self, get some lightbulbs today.

Cursing to myself, I stopped cold.

On the damn mirror there was a message.

Written in eyeliner.

Real orignial. 

I'm back bitches, be prepared.

No.

No.

This couldn't be happening.

Take deep breaths Emily.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Scrambling to my nightstand, I grabbed my phone and dialled the one person I could trust.

"Aria, we're in trouble."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...