The Untold Story Of Draco Mal...

By PascyM

Draco Malfoy; a boy who you would have thought hated everyone. Well, at least before he met Skyler. Draco ent... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chaoter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Nineteen Years Later
Extremely Long Author's Note!

Chapter 1

127K 1.6K 3.7K
By PascyM

____________

SKYLER'S P.O.V.

_____________

"Bye Mom, Dad!" I waved at my parents as a boarded the Hogwarts Express.

"I know that this transfer is hard on you Skyler, but I know that you'll be fine! I'm sure that the other sixth years will be very welcoming," my mother said as she hugged me. "Now one of my colleagues at work, Arthur, said that his son is in the same year as you. His name is Ron, and Arthur told me that he is always with another boy with glasses, and a girl, so if you're stuck, you can always befriend them!" my mother continued happily. I rolled my eyes, my dear old mother, underestimating my powers of befriending people myself.

"Good luck Skyler, and may the sky be the limit," my dad joked. I rolled my eyes again. I did it so often, it was almost a reflex nowadays.

"Bye Dad," I said as I gave him a last hug, before hurrying off to find an empty compartment, lugging my heavy trunk around. The task wasn't easy, already most of the students were on the train. I continued my search. The train lurched forward suddenly as it began to move. I dropped my trunk as I struggled to regain my balance, and it fell on someone's leg in the corridor.

"Watch it, you idiotic git!" said an angry voice.

"Sorry," I automatically replied, as I tried to pull the trunk in an upright position, which was difficult as the train was moving. And God, the thing was heavy! By the time I looked at the mysterious voice, it was walking away, already half way down the carriage. Well, "it" was technically a "He". From the back, I could see that "He" had blonde hair, and was a foot or something taller than me, but then again, most people were. I watched his silhouette walk away, wondering how anyone can be so rude. I shook my head and continued to search for a compartment.

____________

DRACO'S P.O.V

_____________

I watched her as she struggled to pick up her trunk. She was such a delicate little thing, with long dark curly hair that hung below her shoulders, and a pale face splattered with almost invisible freckles, and shockingly pale, bright blue eyes. I was surprised how I managed to see all her facial features in the one second I saw her face, she was very striking, maybe even pretty. A gentleman would have bent down and helped her, but I am no gentleman. I am a death eater, with a near suicide mission that the Dark Lord has entrusted only me with. I suddenly realised that I was staring at her for no apparent reason. I can't waste time even thinking about helping someone I don't even know.

That thought stuck with me as I walked away. She doesn't look familiar, but she looks about the same age as me, ignoring her small frame. I snatched a quick glance back at her, she was walking away in the other direction. She wasn't wearing anything to show what house she was in. Did she hate her house that much? I thought, smiling slightly, looking down proudly at the Slytherin symbol on my cloak as I walked.

____________

SKYLER'S P.O.V.

_____________

I found a relatively empty compartment and I didn't want to push my luck even further, so I opened the door.

"Excuse me, but can I come in? All other areas are full," I asked a body whose face was hidden behind an upside-down Quibbler magazine.

"Hello, but shut the door quickly, I don't wanna any Nargles to get in," the body said in a dreamy voice. I pulled my trunk in and sat opposite the dreamy voice.

"Um.. What are Nargles?" I asked. The magazine lowered by a few centimetres, and I could see bright blonde hair, a forehead, and two of the biggest eyes I have ever seen.

"There's an article about them in this weeks Quibbler. Care to read it? My daddy published it as an insider from Mungo's Hospital said there is a wide Nargle epidemic, so people need to know," said the big-eyed girl all in one breath.

"Of course I'd like to read it," I lied quickly. Everyone knows that the Quibbler is a lot of nosh. "Hey, did you say that your father published the article? Is he the editor?".

"You have guessed correctly, my name is Luna Lovegood," she said, as she lowered the magazine completely for me to read the article.

* * * * * * *

After a some time of awkward conversation with Luna, who kept calling out random facts about Nargles and Wrackspurts and other seemingly imaginary creatures, the door to our compartment burst open, and a tall boy with bright red hair and a lot of freckles walked in, followed by two other boys and another girl.

"There you are!! We have been looking all over for you, you must be Skyler," said the red-head boy, looking at me.

"Umm... Yes?" I said, looking up at him, craning my neck.

"God, you are really short," retorted the red-head.

"Ronald, don't be rude, you're a prefect, act like one," snapped the girl, who had really bushy brown hair, coming to sit beside me.

"Right, sorry Skyler, anyways, I'm Ron Weasley, my dad was assigned to help your mum around for a few weeks when ye guys transfered,"

"and this is Hermione Granger", he said, pointing at the girl, who smiled pleasantly,

"Neville Longbottom," pointing at the next boy who waved awkwardly,

"And Harry Potter," Ron finished, pointing at a boy with dark black hair and circular glasses, who seemed to tense up at the sound of him name, as if waiting for an explosion.

Everyone looked at me expectantly at the last name, expecting some recognition to the name everyone knew. Well, everyone looked at me but Luna, who was hiding determinedly behind her magazine.

An awkward silence past, and then Ron asked incredulously, "Have you even ever heard of Harry Potter, and how he killed You-Know-Who when he was just a baby-"

"Ron-!!!" said Harry agonisingly.

"Of course I've heard of Harry Potter, who hasn't?" I asked.

"Well then, why aren't you freaking out that a live celebrity is standing right in front of you?" Ron persisted.

"Because Ronald, believe it or not, Harry wasn't the first celebrity I've meet," I answer patiently.

"Ohh what celebrities have you met?" Hermione asked, eager to change the subject.

"Oh, Marilyn Monroe and so on. My muggle uncle is a record producer," I replied.

Both Harry and Hermione gaped at my revelations, so I knew that they must have been brought up in the muggle world, while Ron, Neville, and even Luna's eyes (from what I could see over the magazine) were clouded with confusion.

"Are those names of people? It sounds like an illness," Ron retorted.

I rolled my eyes.

****************

"You mean that you don't get Sorted into different houses in Australia?" Neville asked, astounded by magic schools in Australia, where I grew up.

"Nope, and all this Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw business seems silly to me, we are just sorted into girls and boys, and then ages, and that's it." I answer, for what it seems to be the 100th time.

"Bloody hell," said Ron.

"How do you get Sorted anyways?" I asked, seeing as I'm gonna have to go through it.

"Well," began Hermione, "you have to sit down in front of the whole school in the Great Hall, and put on an old hat, which somehow reads your strengths and weaknesses etc, and decides which house to put you in, where it thinks will suit you best."

"And what strengths or weaknesses would each house need to be accepted or whatever?" I urged.

"To get into Ravenclaw, you need to be really smart, and good at learning facts and using your logical brain," replied Hermione.

"I'm surprised how you aren't in Ravenclaw, Hermione, you're good at boring us too!" Ron said, laughing.

"To get into Hufflepuff, you need to be -" continued Hermione, ignoring Ron's insult.

"Absolutely useless in everything!!!!" Ron shouted.

Hermione gave him a death glare, "No, you need to be loyal and just and trustworthy."

"To be in Gryffindor, you need to be brave, ambitious, courageous and totally awesome!" said Harry, high-giving Ron.

"I'm guessing you guys are in Gryffindor?" I asked the two boys.

"We all are," said Neville.

"I'm from Ravenclaw," Luna piped in.

"Ok, well what about Slytherin?" I asked, honestly curious.

"Slytherin is a house for slimy gits who think that they are the masters of this world but aren't. There is a lot of history of bad witches and wizards that were in Slytherin, but you're alright, I doubt that you'd end up in there," said Harry.

"Wow, is it really that bad?" I asked, wondering to myself.

"You betcha," said Ron.

"So if the Gryffindor colours are yellow and red," I said, eyeing Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Neville's ties, "and the Ravenclaw's colours are bronze and blue," I continued, glancing at Luna's tie, "then what are the other houses colours?"

"Hufflepuff's are yellow and black, Slytherin's are silver and green," answered Neville helpfully.

Hm, I thought to myself, I could have sworn that I saw some green on the guy my trunk fell on. Rude and green tie? I had a fair inkling which house my mysterious stranger was in.

*****************

The rest of the journey passed uneventful, though Ron, Harry and Hermione had a hushed conversation about some guy they suspected to be a Death Eater, at the end of which, Harry left with a strange looking material. Neville was too busy trying to engage in a conversation with Luna. I leaned up against the glass and stared out of the window, thinking about Hogwarts, and everything I have already learnt about it, and wondering which house I'll get Sorted into.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 29 57
In the shadow of her mother, Bellarose Lestrange grew up without love, raised by the Malfoys, adoptive parents as cold as the heart of her biological...
3.2M 88.1K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.
501 34 34
Lilian Evans has questions that no one gives her answers too. Trying to live her life to the best of her abilities is proving to be hard when those s...
38.4K 1K 13
Everybody knows the snotty,proud,death eater Draco Malfoy. Everyone either hates his guts or worships the ground he walks on. But nobody knows about...