Fixation Of Love

By its_a_secret95

Sarah is your typical good girl. She attends her regular classes and goes home at her prescribed time. Only o... More

Chapter 1- Surrounded with everything yet so lonely.
Chapter 2- Contact number 4:
Chapter 3- Maybe talking is worser than thinking.
Chapter 4- Friends?
Chapter 5: 3 weeks later:
Chapter 6- Why?
Chapter 7: Wish you were here
Chapter 8- What is wrong with me?
Chapter 9: Maybe I'm just nervous
Chapter 10: Jelous? Me? No, never.
Chapter 11: The realisation
Chapter 12: Is he actually blushing?
Chapter 13: Dude you are so whipped right now
Chapter 14: Did you two have fun yesterday?
Chapter 15: She can help you get the girl.
Chapter 16: What does that term even mean?
Chapter 17: Who said chivalry was dead?
Chapter 18: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 19: It was just us. No one else.
Chapter 20: Memory Lane
Chapter 21: Just empty thoughts.
Chapter 22: Okay then
Chapter 23: I felt a space rocket being launched into space.
Chapter 24: This stupid thing called oxygen.
Chapter 25: Sometimes there's more to a story than what's being told.
Chapter 26: I feel more butterflies errupting
Chapter 27: He was even worse than a girl on her period.
Chapter 29: I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
Chapter 30: Dylan.
Chapter 31: If I ever see him, I'll kill him for breaking your heart.
Chapter 32: First Date
Chapter 33: You're delusional
Chapter 34: 1 month later
Chapter 35: This is how it feels.
Chapter 36: Is he forgiven?
Chapter 37: My girl
Chapter 38: I don't want to be Edward he's all shiny and shit
Chapter 39: Of course Dylan had to be a delinquent
Chapter 40: Easy tiger. Anyone would think you're into guys now.
Chapter 41: Stop trying to fuck whilst the rest of us are in the house
Chapter 42: Ashton's some dude who's whipped off his ass
Chapter 43: You promise?
Chapter 44: Graduation
Chapter 45: Epilogue

Chapter 28: He was hurting

91 8 0
By its_a_secret95

Chapter 28: He was hurting.

"Understand what?" I asked.

"You can't tell anyone this please," Blake begged quietly as he whispered.

I nodded my head.

"Lisa was pregnant with my baby and she aborted it."

"Your baby? Are you sure?!" I asked after a few minutes of opening my mouth then closing it.

Blake sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Yeah she said that she hadn't been with another guy besides me at that time so it had to be me."

"Did she tell you she was aborting it or...?" I asked not even hiding my shock.

"No she said she was going to tell me but then I broke up with her and she was scared as to what her parents would say and she was scared as to how it would affect her college life as well," Blake replied.

"So that's it? She aborted it and told you after she did it?" I asked appalled.

"No it wasn't like that I already explained that, I guess she was just scared after everything that's happened. And anyway, aborting a baby isn't a secret that a person can keep forever so I guess she just thought that she could be able to keep that a secret but eventually couldn't."

I didn't reply after that. I was too caught up in the fact that Lisa aborted a baby. I understand that she was scared about what would happen after that but still she ended a baby's life for the sake of her own?

"I know what your thinking Sarah, and no it wasn't all Lisa's fault. I was like you when I found out but I was way worse. Then I came to terms with it." Blake said.

"But she aborted your baby and didn't tell you!" I whispered screaming.

"Yeah but it's not all Lisa's fault. Am I still mad at what happened? Yes. Can I turn back the clocks? No. Look, just don't be so harsh on her. You've met Lisa right?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, once..." I trailed off.

"Yeah and that one time you met her did she leave an impression on you that she would ever abort a baby? Did she leave that impression on you Sarah?" Blake asked.

"Well no because I don't think aborting a baby was ever really a topic any of us talked about when I met her," I rolled my eyes.

"You have a point. Okay let me rephrase that. When you met her did she ever leave the impression on you that she only cared about herself?"

I shook my head no.

"Exactly. So imagine how much thought she would have put into that decision just to come up with the conclusion of aborting the baby. Imagine how hard it must have been for her to go through all of that on her own." Blake replied disappointedly.

"Look I just want to show my point across. It's both our faults. I reckon it's more mine than hers. Like I said before I act like I'm so hard and mighty but when push comes to shove, I run away and turn into a boy again. No man would make a woman go through that," He carried on.

"But she could have told you." I whispered.

I know I was just fighting a lost cause now. I was wrong. Blake was right. Lisa must have put a lot of thought into her decision and its must have been hard to sit through it all. Moreover, it's both their faults.

"She was scared Sarah," Blake whispered back ever so slightly.

A few more minutes had gone by and we just sat their in silence. The music from the following room blaring through. Which reminded me as to where Ashton had gotten too.

Blake was just staring into space in deep thought.

"Maybe if she kept the baby, we could have had turns as to when who would look after it. And maybe we would have named it as well," He said after a while.

I decided not to reply because his tears were rolling down his face.

He was hurting.

A/N:

Hey guys, short chapter I know but I really wanted to explain the whole Blake situation properly because I just thought it was necessary. Let me know your thoughts on that please.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Its_a_secret95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
1.5M 42.5K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
762 78 9
Alyssa is book smart and clueless when it comes to things in the outside world. All she cares about are her grades and why should she bother about an...
479 50 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...