But You Are My Step Sister

By shellly94

My mom has just gotten married. When my lesbian step sister Mary comes into my life I would have never though... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
A/N:
A/N

Chapter 16:

6.5K 156 19
By shellly94

So it has been a week since we found out about Madelyn. She has not sleeped with girl that I know of. She has been being an amazing girlfriend to Josh. They both seem to be really happy. Our parents didn't know yet. Marissa and I were not going to be the ones who tell them.

Marissa and I are watching a movie laying in my bed. The movie is scream. It isn't even a scary movie but Marissa still got scared at some parts. I hold her tighter anytime that she got scared. She would kissvme when I would hold her tighter.

Josh walks in and closes the door. " Girls Madelyn and I are about to tell her mom my dad. We want you in there for support."

We agree. " Ok thank you both. Now before that happens Jade can you please go talk to Ryan about how he is acting? I know you are the only one he will listen to."

" How is he acting?"

" He is being mean to Madelyn. She doesn't need the stress of the little punk."

" Josh our little brother is three. You need to keep that in mind. Don't turn into a dick."

" I'm not and I know he is only one but Madelyn still doesn't need him being mean."

" I'll talk to him."

He nods, thanks me, and then walks out. I look at Marissa and tell her I will be back. She nods.

I walk to Ryan's room. I knock on his door. " Who is it?"

" It's me Ryan."

" Ya Ryan but tat my name."

" No Ryan it's Jade."

" Oh Jade come in."

I walk in and sit next to him on his bed. " Hey budy can you stop being mean to Madelyn?"

" She bad bad."

" No she isn't budy. Josh would like for you to stop being mean to her too."

" Josh love love bad bad."

" Josh loving Madelyn isn't bad. You have to be nice to her ok. If you want to keep being my friend then you have to be nice to her."

" Nice bad bad."

" Being nice to her isn't bad."

" Ok." He smiles and hugs me.

We walk downstairs where a family meeting is about to take place. I sit on the couch with Ryan on my lap.

My step dad says, " So why did you guys call this meeting?"

Josh stands up. " Dad and step mom please don't be mad. Madelyn is pregnant and it is with my child."

" Wait what? You knocked my daughter up?"

" It is as much your daughter's fault as it is my sons."

" I know but still I can't believe you two."

" I'm sorry mom but shit happens. We are keeping the baby. I'm only found out a week ago. That is why I have been being so sick."

Ryan looks up at me and says, " Bad mad baby."

" Yes budy Madelyn is having a baby."

" Bad mad no!!!!"

" I know I fell the same way son."

" I do too little man. Bad mad is my daughter."

Ryan nods. Madelyn starts crying and Josh just hugs her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.9K 39
Living with an idiot was not easy. Even worse, my nemesis. First, she tried stealing the girl of my dreams. Now she wanted to steal the rest of my li...
331K 6.1K 10
As much as she wanted to believe she had it all figured out, she wasn't anywhere close. No one could actually get Sacha to settle down and because of...
118K 2.8K 40
I'm Emily Cox's this is my highschool story everybody at my school stand clear from me well, all the girls anyways, boys all want me. I live with my...
54.2K 1.4K 18
Clair lives with her mom. Her mom treats her like she's nothing. She gets bullied in school there's not one person in school that cares about her. Un...