Anxiety Attacks

By ezrazvezda

This is my personal experience on how it feels to have anxiety attacks in different situations. This is how I... More

Intro
Checkout
Getting Ready
Out of the Blue [TW]
Conversation
Texting
Conclusion
Coping (New!!!)

Talking

678 27 2
By ezrazvezda

This is tied to conversation but it applies to many human interactions.

Whenever I talk to my class, a teacher, or another person, I get so scared and nervous that I'll mess up. I'm terrified of making a fool of myself and having people hate me because I act like an idiot. Whenever I'm done talking and I see someone whisper I assume they are talking about me and how bad I did. It doesn't help that when I talk about something my tongue begins to feel thick in my mouth. I talk too fast and always mess up.
After these periods of talking I go through every sentence, every word and point out all of my mistakes. My heart rate and breathing picks up. My chest feels heavy and I have the sensation that I need to ban my hang against the wall because I'm an idiot. I can't do anything right without messing up. Now I try to avoid all possible conversation unless I have it planned out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a general idea of how it feels o talk to people for me. This can or cannot apply to other people suffering from social anxiety. Like I said it's different for many people.
I hope you are learning something about these stories of the struggles of anxiety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
3.3K 59 6
Lily Wells was taken. Brought to an underground cellar, she has no memory of how she got there. Her friends, Niall, Willow and Dylan are with her, an...
236K 4.5K 8
Victoria has a very hard life. She’s six years old with no mother and does not know her father. Her mother died while she was giving birth to Victori...
33.5K 776 33
Melinda Jordans is a typical fifteen year old girl until she gets kidnapped on her family vacation in New York. Worst of all One Direction is also ki...