The Streetboy (Jelsa)

By XxNativePirate

I'm going to tell you a story, a true one. It's my story. It's about how I met a boy who's life was so differ... More

-Chapter 1- Back To School
-Chapter 2- Sneaking Out
-Chapter 3- Friends
-Chapter 4- Crushes
-Chapter 5- A Long Night
-Chapter 6- Confession
-Chapter 7- Last smile
Teachers and Students of Disneyworks High! -Not a chapter-
-Chapter 8- Meeting
-Chapter 9- Faking It
-Chapter 10- Anna meets Jack
-Chapter 11- Pretending
-Chapter 12- Best Feeling Ever
-Chapter 13- Love Makes Weak?
-Chapter 14- Betrayed?
-Chapter 15- Love Hurts
-Chapter 16- The Guardians
-Chapter 17- Warning
-Chapter 18- At the cemetery
-Chapter 19- We Have Eachother
-Chapter 20- Spring Break
-Chapter 21- New York Visit
-Chapter 23- Sudden Dissappearance
-Chapter 24- The Midnight Visit
-Chapter 25- Safety
-Chapter 26- Who am I?
The Tag Game!
-Chapter 27- Dreams
-Chapter 28- Unfair
-Chapter 29- Found
-Chapter 30- Free at last [FINAL]
The sequel is posted!

-Chapter 22- Fake Friend

2.4K 126 44
By XxNativePirate

A N N A

"Achery? Why out of all the things we can do?" I complained while having trouble holding the bow.

"Just 20 minutes, please Anna. Ye know how much Ay love this." Merida said while focusing, she shot multiple arrows at the targets and they all hit right in the middle.

"Remember that time when I almost shot our P.E. teacher? It's not safe to give me one of these." I exclaimed while I held up the bow.

"Then put it down." Merida said in annoyance while she kept focusing. I groaned and sat down in the grass.

"Scotts and their stupid needs of shooting with some pointy sticks." I mumbled in annoyance.

"What?"

"Nothing!" I said in a high pitched voice and I laughed a little after.

"Hey, when will Els and Punzie come back? 'Cause I really wanna get Froyo." I blurted out.

"Well, we don't need 'em for that. Speakin' of, aren't ye wonderin' why they keep sneakin' off without us?" Merida said and she finally put the darn bow down.

"Uh, maybe because they're old roomies who have a lot of catching up to do?" I said.

"And we can't be there because..."

"Because...err, I have no idea."

"Exactly! Ay bet they're keepin' somethin' from ye and meh." Merida said in a lower voice.

"Like what?" I asked.

"If Ay knew that Ay would tell ye! That's why we have got to figure it out. Did Elsa leave her phone?"

"I'm not breaking into my sister's phone!" I snapped while I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, 'cause it's not like ye haven't done it before, have ye?" Merida wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Playin' it sarcastic, aren't we?" I scoffed. "Well, okay but this stays between you and me." I sighed my defeat while I walked inside to get Elsa's phone. I made my way to the house, and quickly ran up the stairs towards Merida's room, where all of our stuff was.

"The phone should be here somewhere, she didn't take it with her this morning." I mumbled. I decided to look in her handbag first but I didn't find much besides a pair of sunglasses, an almost empty wallet and some gum. After I had searched through her handbag, I went towards her suitcase. I opened it and started to search

"Where can it possibly be?" I wondered aloud.

"Why are ye talkin' to yerself?" I heard Merida chuckle, I startled a little.

"Yes, I talk to myself because sometimes, I'm in need of expert advice." I said.

"Well, well. Aren't we cocky today." Merida laughed.

"Do you blame me? I'm going through my sister's privacy!"

"Wait, who's phone is this?" Merida asked, she grabbed a pink Iphone from the bedside table. "Oh, wait. Ay know, that lad she likes is on the lockerscreen."

"You mean Eugene? That has got to be Punzie's phone. And it's her boyfriend , Merida." I said. "Should we be doing this?"

"Maybe, maybe not. If they're not givin' us any answers, we will have to find 'em ourselves."

"It has a password." I sighed.

"Anna, it's Punzie we're talkin' about. Can't be that hard. What's the name of her dog?" Merida asked.

"Uh, Peter? No, no, no. Who names a dog Peter? Wait! It's getting to me!" I mumbled.

"Anna?"

"Pascal!" I exclaimed.

"Ye don't have to yell at meh." Merida said in annoyance while she typed in the name.

"And?"

"We're in!" Merida said.

"Okay, what do we check first?" I asked.

"Who she has been callin'." Merida said and went to the list of numbers Punzie last spoke with. She quickly scrolled through the list of numbers. I decided to continue to search for Elsa's phone.

"Any strange numbers?" I asked while I went through Elsa's suitcase again.

"No private numbers, which is good. Ay guess. She does speak a lot with a lad called Jack, is that-"

"Elsa's boyfriend?! I mean ex, I mean- Argh! I don't know! Why is Punzie talking to him?" I exclaimed.

"Ay don't know but they better start being honest with us." Merida said angrily.

"Don't be angry with them. Maybe they're just trying to protect us?" I said while I walked over towards one of the beds and sat down on it.

"What makes ye so sure?" Merida crossed her arms.

"The day after our house burned down, Elsa and I went to visit it one last time. A police officer walked up to us and asked for Elsa. He gave her a big envelope. Later, inside the car, Elsa opened the envelope and there was a crumbled piece of paper in it. A handwritten letter. I didn't get the chance to read it, Elsa wouldn't let me. She seemed shocked after she read the letter, she didn't tell me what was in it. She only said that we wouldn't be talking to the police." I said.

"Wait, does that mean that the police is with that gang too?" Merida asked unsurely.

"I don't know, it's all so complicated." I sighed.

J A C K

"Everyone, this is Jack. Jack, this is everyone." Hiccs said, I could sense that he was still annoyed by my presence. I chuckled a bit. We were in Hiccup's dorm, he had called all his friends who were apparently the heroes that would stop the gang.

"Okay, so this is your squad that is going to stop the gang?" I snickered. "No offense."

"How is that not offensive?" A blond guy who looked like he couldn't hurt a fly said.

"There are two missing, my girlfriend and Hans." The other guy said. He looked like he had a pretty big ego.

"Hans who?" I asked.

"Our friend, Hans Westerguaard." Hiccs said.

"What? Throw him out of the group! Immediatly!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" The blond guy asked.

"Because he works for the gang! And he's not forced to do so like most of us are." I said.

"Why should we believe you? We have known you for 30 minutes and we have known Hans since kindergarden. He seemed pretty motivated to stop all of this. Besides, you don't have a very bright reputation yourself." The guy with the ego said.

"I have to admit, he's a pretty good actor. But if you don't believe me, you could ask the Arendellian sisters. They've seen it with their own eyes. Or I could just take a picture for you next time I see him." I said.

''Wait, you know Anna and Elsa?'' Hiccs asked.

''I do. Elsa is my girlfriend.'' I said proudly.

''And Punz never told me this?''

''Girls keep secrets, stupid.'' the blond guy scoffed.

''Even from their boyfriends?'' the one with the ego seemed offended.

''I always pictured Elsa with a guy in a suit.'' the blond guy blurted out. I chuckled.

''Do you have a crush on her? Oh, no! I know! It's the feisty one, isn't it?'' the one with the ego laughed and nudged the shoulder of the blond one.

''Well, she is a handful.'' I laughed along with the one with the ego.

''Guys!'' Hiccs exclaimed.

''Calm down, Hiccs. Get a notebook and a pen.'' I said.

''For what? So we can write down future girlfriends for Kristoff?'' Hiccs exclaimed, he was annoyed again.

''We could. But that's not what I was going for.'' I grinned.

''Well, what are you going for?''

''To write down future girlfriends for you, my friend!'' I teased. Hiccs threw the newspaper that was laying next to him towards me. ''Just kidding!'' I chuckled while I dodged the newspaper.

''No, no. I'm serious, we're going to make a list of people who we should add to the group. I mean, I'm not gonna get far with you three.''

''And why aren't we gonna get far?'' Kristoff asked.

''You people trust Hans!'' I exclaimed.

''That is your judgement?'' the one with ego said.

''Okay, I'll talk to Hans. And we're not going to make any lists until we know who to trust. I'm not sure right now.'' Hiccs said.

''Look, I know it's a lot to ask. I don't expect you all to trust a stranger. Especially someone with a reputation like mine but...just think about it.'' I said and stood up from the couch. I threw a piece of paper on the table. ''That's my number, call when you need me.'' I mumbled and went for the door.

When I walked out of the building, Pitch called me. I sighed and answered it.

''What do you want?''

''We're almost out of liquor, mind grabbin' a few bottles with you on your way here?''

''Sure.'' I said and I ended the call.

''Stealing from the liquor shop, how original?'' I muttered while I pulled my hood over my head.

After I delivered the liquor to Pitch, I strolled through the dark corridors of the fish factory. I was planning to go to 'my room', call Elsa and sleep. But those plans changed when I heard a familiar voice, he seemed to be on the phone. I walked closer and made sure he didn't see me.

"Hey, Hiccup! Long time no see. What's up?"

"You want to meet me? Now? It's already kind of late. Can't it wait until tomorrow, man?"

"Okay, if it's urgent. How about Central park? Yeah, right now." Hans ended the phonecall with Hiccup and he started to walk in my direction. I pressed my back tightly against the wall and he walked past me without noticing me. Yeah, it was that dark in the building.

I followed Hans outside, he jumped in a car and drove off. I borrowed one of Pitch's cars and drove after him. "Stupid move, Hiccup. Meeting a criminal like him alone." I muttered angrily.

Hans was a rough driver and hard to keep up with. Luckily, Central park was nearby. Hans parked his car and I did the same, it was quiet outside. I could already see Hiccup waiting for Hans. I hid behind a couple of trees. In daylight they would be able to see me if they looked close but I was luckily it was dark outside. They started to talk and I listened closely. It seemed just like two friends having a conversation which made me angry. How could you betray a friend like this?

"Yo, what was it that you needed to talk about?" Hans asked, as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"I just heard some rumors and I wanted to know if they were true." Hiccup shrugged his shoulders.

"What rumors? Who told you?"

"It doesn't matter who told me, I want to know if it is true." Hiccup said.

"What?"

"Are you part of the gang?" Hiccup asked.

"I-..who-.."

I had trouble keeping myself together, he was such a good actor but such a terrible liar.

"You hesistated. So it is true?" Hiccup said angrily.

"Who told you?!" Hans shouted. "It were the Arendelles! I'll kill them!"

The next schocked me, he pulled out a knife and raised it up in the air, ready to pierce Hiccup's chest. Hiccup was too shocked to do anything.

"NO! HICCUP! RUN!!" I shouted while I jumped out of my hiding spot and tackled Hans from behind. Hans fell to the ground and Hiccup made a run for it. I jumped over Hans to go after Hiccup but Hans grabbed my ankle and I fell to the ground, face first. Lucky me, it was on grass.

"JACK!" Hiccup stopped running.

"KEEP RUNNING YOU MORON!" I exclaimed while I kicked Hans, quickly stood up and also made a run for it.

"GO, GO, GO, GO!" I shouted at Hiccup who was being slow.

"Where to?!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"Follow me!" I shouted back and we ran as fast as we could towards the car which I borrowed from Pitch. I quickly started the engine and we drove off.

"H-How could you be so stupid?! I told you!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't know who to trust!" Hiccup defended himself.

"Well, am I trustworthy now? 'Cause I just saved your frickin' life!" I snapped.

"Yeah, yeah. I owe you an apology. I'm sorry."

"Thanks. Now lesson number 1, peabrain. Never meet people alone! Always have someone watching you."

"Can you drop me off at my dorm?" he asked.

"Is your roommate there too?" I asked.

"No,"

"Then I'm staying. Your couch is a whole lot softer than my excuse of a bed anyway." I said, while I slowed down the speed we were driving at.

"Do you always invite yourself like this?" Hiccup chuckled.

"No but then again this is a different situation." I shrugged.

"Okay, but then I'd like to hear the story of how a guy like you got a neat girl like Elsa Arendelle." Hiccup grinned.

"Excuse me?"

A/N: Hellloooo :))

Finally christmas break! Which reminds me of the first chapter of this book, which took place right after christmas break.

Anyway, I love the friendship developing of Jack and Hiccup. I've always liked their friendship. But I don't like the ship (yes, some people ship them) I just see them as good friends :)

Any wishes of POV for the next chapter? Comment!

Also, I will go on vacation for a week on Monday and I don't think I'll get time to write then. So, next update will probably be published next year :')

Q: favorite ship besides Jelsa?
A: My favorite ship besides Jelsa will always be either Kristanna or Eupunzel but right now I'm also really into Felsa. They're so adorable!

I wish you all the best of luck for 2016!

Thanks for reading

-Amy ❄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
5.1K 359 28
Elsa Winters and Jack Frost were best friends. Until Elsa left him. Finally after years of staying apart, Elsa reunites with her old friends. All bu...
5.7K 223 45
i wrote this years ago as a pre teen who had no idea what she was doing or how to write well so please just kind of ignore it :') unless you've alrea...
13.8K 832 41
Jack Frost is like his name, cold. He is mean to everyone placing him at outcast status at his new school. Elsa Winters is the most popular girl at s...