My Winx Story

By WinxClub7th

Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I did... More

Ugh, Stupid Ad!
Up, Up and away!
Alfea
Meeting the New School
Dorms???!!!
School
Oh no! What a mess!
Sorry!
Pets, Pets, Pets
My New Friends
A Fairy? OR NOT
Dinner
Spells...
What Fairy am I???
Annual Gala
Cursed Eggs
Rat-snakes!!!!!
Transformation
Attack Again
Heyyyyy
Perfect Until an Announcement.....
Daddy? Mommy???
My New Home
Ice Castle
Guardian of the Omega Dimension
Guardian of the Omega Dimension-Part 2
Lunch
Back at Alfea
Bugs????!
Attack on Alfea
Clinic
The Next Battle
Best and Worst
Bug Spray, duh?!
Mission to Earth!
Questions!
Answers!
Killing bugs the easy way!
The Trix
Stormy
Awake
Ending of the battle... (Almost)
End of Battle
Party!!!!!
SEQUEL

Creepy

2.4K 109 7
By WinxClub7th

I stepped out of the castle main doors and saw a lot of snow. I started playing with the snow, making snow mans and making snow balls. Soon, I started feeling bored and started really exploring for the first time today.

I walked straight ahead, not knowing where I'm going. The snow started becoming less and less, leaving a patch of ice across the floor, like an ice skating rink. I wasn't wearing any skates but I figured out a spell I learned and created a pair of skates.
I started skating across the floor, leaving marks. It was really fun but everything seemed boring around here. I skated forward, continuing to explore.

I soon ended up in a huge cave where it started feeling colder than where I was. I wasn't looking in front and I accidentally bumped onto something that freaked me out.

A block of ice.

Just kidding.

A block of ice with some zombie like person trapped inside with a creepy grin on his face. I freaked out and accidentally shot a spell at the frozen zombie.

Luckily, the spell did not break the ice prison. Instead, it added ice onto the prison, making it extra secure. Woah, I thought.

I looked around and found many frozen people in ice cages. Some of them were grinning creepily, some of them had a shocked face and even some of them were like angry looking.

I shuddered and turned away. There must be many of this kind of stuff in here. I can't believe I'm the princess of weird looking and terrified prisoners.

I continued skating until I ended up at the bottom of the Omega Dimension. Then I saw this snake. It was white, huge and asleep. I decided not to wake it up and tip toe off.

Unfortunately, I stepped on a piece of ice and it cracked, making a sound that echoed through the place.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 316 18
(I have made a another book called, My Winx Club Story but I've discontinued that book and I'm redoing it) Bloom Domino is a normal fairy in the magi...
31.7K 869 20
!!THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A MULTIPLE-PART SERIES, SO IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE KNOW THERE IS MORE :))!! THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AND REVIEWED...
293K 7.9K 19
"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎...
1K 21 12
Join Artemis and the Winx on a thrilling adventure. Princess Artemis has been homeschooled for as long as she can remember, but now she finally gets...