Mr. Hollywood Jerk (NEEDS EDI...

By thepasthascome

Melanie Shaine isn't just an average normal girl. She attends the most prestigous music and arts school in th... More

Mr. Hollywood Jerk
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen-Epilogue

Mickey's Story Now Told!

18.5K 355 19
By thepasthascome

It's now unraveled...Mickey's own story. You guys were asking what happens to everyone else especially Mickey so now I have worked on Mickey's story. I've been thinking about it a lot but I finally got it into words so here's the little summary. The link to the story will be on the external links so hope you really take the time to read it! It would mean a lot!

Mickey Grigori is not just your average pretty faced boy. He's Miran Arts Academy's hotest and best singer, topping anyone who comes his way. With his cocky but attractive personality, he's confident that his senior year will be a breeze but what happens when there's a new girl in school? It's not often that Miran gets a student in the middle of the year let alone in the middle of their high school career but what is most surprising is that she is blind. Full of competition to get to the top, Miran is a brutal school if you don't have talent. As Mickey tries to uphold his high reputation in hopes to make it big time, will he be able to keep his eyes off of the new girl and on the prize to fame or will he have to check his priorities again?

http://www.wattpad.com/19310221-mickey-grigori-from-mr-hollywood-jerk#.UcUDfvlJ5DA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 2.2K 48
***ATTENTION: This is the 3rd book in a series - don't go any further as there are MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Go back to my profile and add Not the Only...
181K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
675K 18.1K 12
(The Royal Trilogy Book 1) Princess Evangeline has a life most woman dream about. She wears designer labels, attends the latest parties, and travels...
21.8K 1.7K 38
To all my darling unsatisfied readers for RIFOY who don't want to get into the Jewel Project Series and demand that I write a RIFOY 2... Well, here y...