Dope Girl

By Iam_lizzie1

Sheela had a troubled childhood. At age 13 Sheela had to learn how to provide for her own. Selling drugs was... More

Chapter 1 - Reunited
Back 2 Business - Chapter 2
Yeen Know - Chapter 3
Bickin Back Bein Bool - Chapter 4
I Just Wanna Party - Chapter 5
Sweetest Girl - Chapter 6
Mo Money Mo Problems - Chapter 7
Surprise Muthafucka - Chapter 9
Wildin - Chapter 10
Ain't No Mother's Day Bih - Chapter 11
OHANA - Chapter 12
It is what it is - Chapter 13
To do list - Chapter 14
Gone but Never Forgotten- Chapter 15
Mmm Oh My God! - Chapter 16
Finessin' & Breakin' - Chapter 17
Hiatus
Too Many Problems - Chapter 18

Dope Girl

72.4K 1.2K 550
By Iam_lizzie1

(Flashback)

"Bitch! Bring yo ass in here now !" Dad yelled. Mom quickly walked into the kitchen where dad was.

"Whats wrong hon-"

Before she could finish talkin my dad slapped the shit out of her. Her head snapped to the other side. Mom held her cheek and started crying.

"Bitch , What the fuck did I tell you before I left!" He said.

"You said...to..to-"

He slapped her again.

"Let it out bitch!" He yelled. Mom cried harder.

"You said to make sure that your food is on the table." She cried.

"Right bitch! And what did I say I was going to do if my muthafuckin food ain't there? " He said through clenched teeth.

"Beat me." She said softly.

My little sister and I was on the couch watching them fight. I tried to console her but I was highly upset. My blood boiled every time he threw a punch at her. I was tired of seeing this. I was tired of him beating her day after day.

Dad had mom by her throat pushing her into the cabinets. She looked like she was going to pass out.

I got up and threw a mug at my dad's head. I heard it shatter. He stopped and felt his head. He slowly turned around and looked at me shocked. I ran up on him and started throwing punches left and right. I was furious, that nigga hit my mama! I was tired of him beating her.

He pushed me into the wall and threw me to ground. He was strong as fuck! I somehow managed to get away. Mom grabbed me and shoved me a little.

"Sheela get the fuck out my god damn house!" She snapped.

"What the hell do you mean? I tried to help yo ass out !" I yelled.

"Get yo ass out ,you heard yo mama!" Dad yelled.

I ran into my room and packed all my shit. How the hell is this bitch gon put me out fo helpin her ass out? I guess she like gettin her ass beat. I was beyond pissed. I looked at Keyshia and ran out the house. I walked a couple of blocks and stopped in mid flight. I realized something, I had nowhere to go...I was only 13.

Sheela (10 years later)

Shid life is good every since I left that house. Drake couldn't have said it better "Started from the bottom now I'm here."

I'm going to college and I pay tuition on my own. I got a beautiful ass condo down here in Atlanta and I sho worked hard for it. After I got put out the house I started selling drugs. Shid I needed money but most of all I needed to belong. If your family don't want ya, then the streets do and that's exactly where I went..The Streets.

Shid its better than goin round sellin my pussy. I heard ho's makes lots of friends but that wasn't me, I choose dealin because that's what all the boys was doin. My best friend Jordan and his whole family was drug dealers. His family took me in and me seeing that lifestyle made want to be in it. I'm the only female out here in the A gettin money like these niggas and I enjoy every part of it.

I haven't heard from my parents in 10 years. They didn't care that I was out on my on. They don't give a shit about me, their first born daughter and honestly I don't give a shit about them either I hope that they will die and rot in hell....except my sister...I miss her.

Keyshia (Sheela's little sister)

Its been 10 years since my sister left. Every since Sheela and my dad fought he never hit my mom again. Mom had got a job and she got more involved in church. Dad mostly stays at home and work on cars. Life for me is good I guess. I'm 15 now. I'm a freshman in high school, I got a scholarship to any college of my choice, and I'm cute as fuuuck. People say I look just like Sheela, which make my parents mad. I wish I could see Sheela again. Every since Sheela left no one seen her, not like we've been looking or anything. It's like she just up and vanished. I hope she's doing fine. Mane I miss Sheela.

Sheela

I headed down to the trap house cause today we about to re-up. I smoked me a blunt and blasted Rich Homie Quan as I cruised over to East Atlanta. I pulled up to the ugly ass pale white house on the corner. I hopped out my car and walked up to the door and knocked.

"Who is it?" One of my niggas in the house said.

"Yo mama bitch." I said with a smirk.

Ray Ray slung the door open.

"Tf you say Sheela " He said.

"Remember I ain't scared to hit a bitch."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the house. I gave everybody a dap except Jordan cause he was on the phone. I started to walk away but Jordan tugged at my arm.

"So yo ass just gon walk by and not give a nigga a hug." He said with a smirk.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Aw its like that huh." He said. I shrugged

"I guess so." I blushed. He pinched my ass and smirked. I rubbed my butt and glared at him.

Every since I could remember I always had a little crush on Jordan..or maybe a big one. Mane it's just somethin about him. He always been there for me. When I started dealin he showed me the ropes and if I needed someone to talk to it was him. I sat back on the couch and admired his sexy ass. His bronze colored skin, his sleeves of tatoos, and his big muscular arms. I snapped out of my lil gaze and went back to hustlin mode.

"So where all the shit at?" I said looking around.

"Jojo and em gettin it. Them niggas suppose to be here by now." Jordan said.

"All I know is they need to hurry the fuck up, shid time is money. " I said. Ray Ray shooked his head.

"Damn, Sheela you so damn niggarish. All yo ass talk about is money and hustlin. Can you talk about some girly shit matter of fact can you do anything girly?" He said. Jordan chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes nigga I can, don't worry bout what the fuck I can do." I said. They laughed.

" Aye Sheela, what that mouf do tho?" Jordan asked laughin.

" Fuck y'all. " I snapped.

" It's okay Sheela, we know yo mouth do tricks with dicks." Jordan said.

"Haha shut the fuck with yo tiny dick ass." I spat. They chuckled.

"Aha she said you got that tiny limp noodle bruh." Ray said. I laughed.

" But she wasn't sayin that shit last night when she was ridin." He said. Ray stopped laughing.

"Ight too far too far, nigga you know that's our sister. " Ray said.

" Be easy mane I'm just fuckin wit her, huh Sheela. " He said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. " I said.

A couple minutes later Jojo and the other boys came with the drugs. Like always we had to make sure we had the good shit. Everybody tried out the drugs. I got a razor and cut open a brick of cocaine and tasted it. And of course that shit was legit ! We all got a good amount of all the drugs and went out to sell it.

Keyshia

I been on the internet all night looking for Sheela. I looked everywhere ; Facebook , Twitter, Instagram...shit even MySpace. I ain't find shit ! Nothin ...nada! This bitch must don't have a social life or something. My mom and dad would always tell me that Sheela was probably dead or a crackhead or some low life. I ain't believe nun of that shit. I know she ain't dead , I mean she might be on drugs but not dead.

Sheela

It's 9:30 , I was supposed to meet up with everybody at this party tonight, but I got better things to do. I put money before anything and everything. I'm out here dealin by myself.

Jordan and them told me I need to stop doin this shit, but like I said I put money before everything. Business was goin kinda slow , so I headed out to the party. I walked in and it was crowded as fuck.

I ain't see none of my niggas. I was bouta sit down until my song Red Nose by Sage the Gemini came on. That was my shit so I started twerkin. I swear when I dance, you'd probably think I'm a stripper or something. Out of the blue some nigga came dancin on me. We was gettin it! Until sum bitch came. She ain't say shit but just looked. I guess she was jealous , so I started grindin on her. Shid the bitch looked like she wanted to dance. I saw Jordan and the boys and headed over there.

"Where the fuck was yo ass at?" Jordan said.

"Workin" I said. Fuck I knew he was gon start some shit.

"Sheela! What I tell yo ass about doin that shit!" Jordan yelled

"Damn Jordan chill, I wasn't -"

"Look here , that shit will get you hurt don't forget you still a female Sheela! You can't do shit that niggas do! Muthafuckas will jump and kill yo ass." He said.

"Whatever." I snapped and walked off. Mane I swear Jordan can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I know he said that because he care but damn. I don't wanna hear shit I already know. He just fucked my whole night so I left. I went home and took my ass to sleep.

Keyshia

Mom made me go to the store to get groceries. Ugh I love my mom and everything but she was lazy as hell. I was walking on the isle where the bread was until some dude yelled.

"Sheela ?!" I looked around .

"Sheela don't act dumb" the dude said. This nigga is talkin to me ?

"I ain't Sheela " I said. He looked at me for awhile.

"I got a sister named Sheela tho" I said. He looked at me and started laughin.

"Damn..ya'll look just alike." he said smiling real hard.

" How you know her." I said.

"Me and Sheela go way back,we used to do business together back in Texas." he said.

Business ? Texas? Hell naw, is my sister a hoe or something and why is she in Texas?

"What you mean by business"I said lifting my eyebrow. He looked as if he said to much.

"Nothin..but nice to meet u lil ma." he said while walking away.

Damn, Business? What is Sheela up too.

Sheela

It was 6:00 in the morning. Shid I wake up early as fuck but time is money ! I got up and did my lil hygiene thing. I put on my grey hoodie that had Boss Bitch on it , and some ripped faded skinny jeans and my Jordan retro's cool grey. I wanted to be casual today. I put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my keys and drove to my sellin spot. I was the only one there til Jordan came. I was still kinda mad at him.

"Wassup." He said. I ignored him and sat on the hood of my car.

"Sheela , I know yo ass ain't mad bout last night mane. I only told you that shit cause I don't want nothin to happen to you. You know you hot out chere' and these greedy muthafuckas will do anything to get yo ass" He said.

I rolled my eyes and looked around. One of my customers came. I gave him what he asked for and looked over at Jordan. He look like he ain't give a fuck but I know he do.

"I know you care." I said.

"You better" He said.

"You ever heard from yo kin folk yet?" He asked.

"Fuck naw, why would I talk to them?" I said.

All these years they never tried to find me. Even when I was little , no missing signs , no phone call , no nothing. I bet they didn't even care about me leaving. They probably turned Keyshia against me.

"Shid I don't know but Sheela , you can't always hold grudges on yo people, one day you gon wish you didn't ." Jordan said.

"Jordan, If you were me what would you do..huh?.. Just act like nothin happened?"

"Naw , I would at least try to check on them, like what if they died or something." He said.

"I don't give two fucks if they did, all this time they ain't check on me, so why check on them? The fuck I look like." I said.

I know that's mean but , aye it is what it is.

"Sheela, You act cold hearted but deep down inside you have a big heart. You care bout them but yo ass just don't wanna show it..wit yo stubborn ass." He said.

Everyone else in our lil gang came. Its Jordan, Ray Ray, Jojo,James ,Ace , and me. We all went back to the trap house and counted our money.

I made 800 dollars in one hour, shit I use my time wisely...as always. All the niggas was lookin at me as I counted my money.

"What? "I said.

"Damn girl! How you get that much?" Ray Ray said.

"She sellin a lil bit more than drugs. She sellin that kitty kitty." Jordan said. Everybody was laughed except me.

"Fuck you!" I said while flicking him off.

"When." He said with a smirk.

"Aw shit! Aw shit, they over here flirtin and shit." Ace said.

"Shid Sheela need a nigga cause she always be actin bitchy and shit." James said.

"Naw, she just need some good ol dick. Hit her ass wit that left right. ." Jojo said.

"Hell yeah, put her bitter ass in check. Make her ass act like a straight girly girl." James said.

These niggas was really tryna bag on me . To be honest , It was true. I do need a man. I am a little to ..bossy.

I never had a boyfriend or sex cause I'm always tryna get money,and cause I'm afraid to love. I don't trust no niggas...None!

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. They all looked at me and then laughed.

"Shut the fuck up!" they said in unison in a girly voice. Ugh they are so childish I swear.

Keyshia

Every since I met that one dude in the store I been thinkin about Sheela. I still been lookin her up on the internet , but then something came to me. Look her up in a phone book ! I downloaded the yellow pages app on my phone. And there she was ...Sheela Green. I was excited as fuck but then scared. I dialed her number and called it.

" Hello" Sheela said rudely.

I know this bitch didn't just answer the phone all rude and shit . I wanted to say something but words couldn't come out.

"Look here , who ever tf this is ,don't call me no if you ass ain't gon speak ,trust and believe I will find yo ass and beat yo ass iight " she hung up.

Damn Sheela is mean as fuck. Shit to be real , she really had me thinking that she would beat my ass. I'm just glad to hear her voice.

Sheela

Fuck! I hate when motherfuckers call private. I knew I shouldna answer. Anyways I'm on my way to my sister Crystal party. She's Jordan sister. I'm wearing my black crop top , black bodycon skirt , and black Jeffery Campbell heels. I looked in the mirror and admired myself. Damn I look good. My curves is showing off and my make up is on point. I grabbed my purse and headed to the party. It was live as fuck. I walked in and Crystal ran to me.

"Sheeela!" She squealed. I chuckled

"Hey girl, where everybody at?" I say referring to my squad.

"Girl, they crazy ass is down stairs." She said as we headed down there.

As we walked down the stairs a strong smell of weed went through my nose.

"Damn what the fuck y'all smokin on?" I say getting their attention.

"Aw shit , look who made it." Jojo said as he took a puff. I rolled my eyes.

"Who you all dressed up for?" Jordan said looking me up and down.

" Yeah ...you got yo ass popped out and shit. Sheela lemme find out." Ray said.

"Shut up! I ain't tryna impress nobody." I said.

"Mhm , let me find out." Ray repeated

"Whatever." I said getting annoyed.

"Why you got yo belly showin , don't nobody wanna see that shit." Ace say.

"Obviously yo ass cause you starin so hard." Crystal said.

"Shid you lookin good too." Ace said. Jordan looked at him.

" Nigga yo ass better fall back before I knock yo cap back bruh." Jordan said.

We laughed.

"Nigga I'm just playin. " Ace said. Jordan nodded.

" Anyways back to Sheela, that ass though." Jojo said. I sighed.

"If y'all drunk thirsty muthafuckas don't leave me the fuck alone. " I said.

"Chill , we just playin you look good." Ray say. I smiled.

"Yeah , yo titties sittin right." Jordan say. I smacked my lips.

"I'm done." I said and walked back up stairs to Crystal.

We got drinks and went to go dance. I danced by myself until some one started grinding on me. I smiled and looked back to see Jordan. Damn I didn't know he could dance.

"I didn't know you could dance." I say.

"Ha, you like that huh?" He said cheesin. I smirked.

"Well I bet you'll like this." He whispers in my ear as he started kissing my neck.

He stopped and looked at me. I was in complete shock. He chuckled and kissed me. Our kiss deepened and he began feeling on my body. He gripped my ass and made me feel some type of way.

"Let's go somewhere." He said. I nodded just going along with the moment.

Next thing I know we're at my place making out on our way up the stairs. Jordan picked me up bridal style and laid me down on the bed. He got on top of me and kissed me passionately. His hands eased up my shirt, unhooking my bra. My heart started racing. Ion think I'm ready for this but yet ion wanna stop.

I was now stripped down to nothing but my panties. Jordan kissed me from my neck to my navel. He grabbed me by my waist and gently pulled down my panties. "Oh shit ! " I thought to myself. What to do what to do? C'mon Sheela say something.

She got that million dollar, million dollar oooo ooo ooo.

And all I wanna do is touch it, ooo ooo oo

Make her tap out, tap out, tap out, tap out, tap out

And Imma make her tap out, tap out, tap out, tap out, tap out

Thank god ! Its my phone. I grabbed it. It was some number with a Alabama area code. The only people I only know from Alabama is my parents. But I highly doubt that it is them. I don't wanna answer it but I'm not ready to have sex either. So I answered.

"Sheela?" Some girl cried. I sat up a little bit.

" Who this?" I asked.

" Sheela..Sheela this Keyshia." She cried.

" Keyshia what's wrong why you cryin? " I semi yelled.

" Dad..dad. Dad came in my room and..and..He hit me." She sobbed. I jumped up and started to get dressed.

" Keyshia baby, where he-"

" Get yo ass of the goddamn phone! Stupid ass-"

The call got disconnected. I quick put my shirt over my head and got my Jordan Kilroys. Jordan looked at me and got dressed as well.

" Sheela! What happened? " He asked.

" That nigga hitting my sister!" I yelled.

I went to my dresser and got my 9mm and my brass knuckle. I got my keys and ran outside to my car, Jordan followed.

I got on the highway and started driving like a bat out of hell. Birmingham is 2 hours away and I need to get there fast as I can. Jordan lightly grabbed.

"Sheela slow yo ass down mane! Bouta kill-"

" Shut the fuck up and sit yo ass back! " I yelled.

"I know you tryna save yo sister but yo ass ain't gon talk to me reckless." He snapped. I rolled my eyes and kept my eyes on the road.

(2 hours later)

I pulled up to our old house and quickly hopped out. I ran to the door and kicked it down. I ran in the house and followed the sound of Keyshia's crys for help. Dad was on top of her punching her. I threw him off of her and started hitting him at full speed. I tackled him to the ground and punched him with all my strength. I remembered every time he hit mom and I just punched him harder and harder. Blood flew out his mouth and his face started to swell.

"Ahh Sheela stop!" Keyshia cried. I punched him even harder. Jordan grabbed me and lightly pushed me into the wall.

"Aye mane yo ass needa calm the fuck down." He said. I pushed him off me and ran to Keyshia.

" You okay baby?" I asked as I examined her face.

Her face was swollen, she had a black eye, a busted lip, and a gash on the side of her face. I held her face and looked at her.

"Pack yo bags, you comin wit me ight." I said. She nodded.

I looked at dad laying on the floor helpless. He tried to get up.

" Naw nigga, stay yo ass down! Get up and I will knock yo ass back down. " I yelled. He stared at me. I laughed.

"So hows it been DAD! I see yo ass still like beatin on females. So what you got tired of beatin on mama so you hit Keyshia? Well listen here muthafucka if you ever and I mean ever hit my sister again then I will gladly kill yo ass in put you out yo misery. " I said.

" Or I can do it right now." I said placing my 9mm to his head. He looked at me with fear with his eyes. Tears started falling from his eyes.

"Huh? you wanna die today?" I asked. "Cause can die today."

I cocked my gun back and put it in his mouth. His eyes widen and he shook his head. I laughed.

"Words nigga words. The fuck this shit mean?" I said mocking him shake his head.

" No! No! I-I I don't wanna die!" He yelled.

" Then why the fuck you hit my sister!" I screamed as I slapped him with the gun. He cried in pain.

" I swear you just a punk ass nigga." I said.

" You just one bitch ass nigga. You just beat females left and right huh?" I said.

Looking at him just irritated me and all these flashbacks of my childhood came back. I looked down at him and started hitting him again but this time with my brass knuckle. Jordan pulled me away. I kicked him 3 times in the face.

" Bitch ass nigga!" I screamed.

I made sure Keyshia had her belongings and we walked out. As we walked out mama pulled up. She ran to us.

" What hell is going on?" She yelled.

"Oh nothing same old same old. Yo bitch ass husband beating girls again. " I said.

Mama gasped.

" What the hell happened to my door? " She asked.

" Bitch! Do you not see yo daughter's face? You see that? Yo husband did that and where was yo ass? At church praisin the lord. " I yelled.

" Oh he was just having a bad day." She said.

"So yo ass just gon-"

" Where..where is he?" She asked.

"In there." I said and we went to the car. I heard her scream. I laughed.

" What the hell did you do to him?" She screamed.

" I taught that nigga a lesson." I said and got in my Dodge Challenger. She started yelling and hitting my car as I pulled off. Naive ass bitch.

(2 hours later )

We returned back to Atlanta and went back to my place. I took Keyshia to the bathroom and washed her face. She looked like a mini me. I smiled a little in the inside. She looked up at me and we stared at each other. My eyes started waterin and we both started crying. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight.

" That nigga ain't gon hit you again. " I cried. She covered her face sobbing.

"I love you Sheela. " She cried out.

"I know, I love you too." I cried and kissed her forehead.

After our lil moment we went into the living room and watched t.v. She laid her head in my lap and I brushed my fingers through her hair. She fell asleep and I took her to the guess room. I watched her sleep at the doorway until Jordan grabbed me from behind.

" You straight?" He asked. I slowly nodded as I closed the door.

" Yeah, I'm good." I said walking to my room. He chuckled a little.

" Yo ass crazy mane." He said. I laughed.

" How?" I asked.

" Cause yo ass damn there killed the nigga. Punchin him and shit." He chuckled.

"Aye well I learned from yo ass." I said. He nodded.

" Learned from the best huh?" He said.

" Damn right." I said.

I stripped out my clothes and changed into something comfy. Jordan laid back on my bed and I laid beside him. He pulled me closer.

"Move I got school in the morning." I said.

"When you graduate school? " He asked.

"In 3 more mouths." I said confidently. He nodded.

"Thats wassup." He said. " Now take yo ass to sleep." I rolled my eyes and turned to my side.

"Goodnight muthafucka." I said. Jordan slapped my ass.

"Night nigga." He said and we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
11.5K 269 27
(Slow updates sometimes and if you got a problem with the mistakes...✌🏽) A 16 year old girl has some home issues and the kids already use to bully h...
My Thug By Cee✨

Non-Fiction

215K 5.3K 35
My Name is Mia Combs.I Live In Atlanta Georgia. I'm 17 ,and was going to the 12th grade next semester. I'm light skin with with long blonde hair and...
16.5K 924 19
Young lit bitch so duh im having my way ✰✰✰✰✰ HEADHUNXHO SEQUEL