My daddy and me... killers...

By Kit-Kat0311

Short after the birth of Eyeless Jacks daughter, Blue, EJ must become a parent unlike every other. *Completed... More

Daddy!!
I love you daddy!
SHES GONE!!
25 view special!
I didnt feel a thing. Until now
50 view special - 100 view special
Can we start now?
Notes
School
Cover needed
OMG
Corner of the room
a peck on the cheek
Omg omg omg
My savior is a creepypasta
Smile!
Boredom killed the Cat
Laughing Jack vs. Nick
History lessons
Creepy on the way
A whole new world for sure
Day At the Beach
Woken up loved
Surprise!
I Love You
Wedding Day prep
Wedding Day
wow!!!
it's up!
40k view special
Meet the Author
Check out this story!

Jk jk

6.2K 213 15
By Kit-Kat0311

After pulling Nicks lazy but to the bus stop I could see the bus round the corner. Nick, who was barley even awake, perked up and growled at some boys near by.

"Yah she's so weird, blue hair and all" I could hear them and pulled Nick onto the bus.

"Blue..." He looked at me.

I had gotten used to the teasing by now. I sat near the driver and Nick sat behind me. I was used to everything, anyone had said by now.

"Blue" my friend Cynthia say by me.

"Oh hey Cynthia" I gave her a fake smile.

She looked a bit worried but smiled back.

"Did you hear about the shooting across the street" I froze. "There where three guys going around shooting, this morning"

I got up but Nick grabbed my arm,

"Sit down, you can't find them" I growled at him.

"Don't tough me" I wiped away from him and ran off the bus just as the doors where closing.

"Jeff!!!" I started running back to the house as fast as possible.

I could hear more gun shots then what I thought I heard on the bus. I knew about the shootings and the fact that they were near my house I had to make sure I got Sally out of the way and saved anyone I could.

I opened the front door to find things on fire. The couch ablaze with purple and blue flames. Jeff was swinging his knife at a hooded figure, Dad was attempting to swing around a knife and a gun at the same time. 10 intruders. They all smelled of the forest. Humans.

I jumped and tackled one of them pulling the knife I had gotten for my birthday out of its sleeve. I held it to its throat when I felt a jab into my right shoulder. I slit the throat of the intruder I was on then I felt the end of the gun to my head. I re-sleeved  my knife and got up quietly.

"Got her" he said in a low raspy voice.

The others turned and looked.

"Blue!" Jeff and Dad had said as I screamed in pain from the knife being removed from my shoulder,

I felt a straw bag fall over my head.

In an instant I was dreaming about what would happen to me.

-------------

Sorry for the lack of updates! How did you guys like the chapter!

Comment and Like 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
59.4K 870 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
788K 15.5K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...
347K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)