Konoha's Loss

By sarahta1324

Sakura is the strongest Anbu Captain of all anbu history. Her life was perfect in her way of view. A life wan... More

Who I am
Welcome Back
Speed
Start
Poison
Rumours Starts, Pain Develops
SNAPPED!!!!!
After what they did..?
A/N
Who is behind this?
A/N
Kabuto
Anbushing the bandits
Why is it always you?
Trouble maker
VERY IMPORTANT
A/N
*IMPORTANT*
New Story!! Yay!

Karin..... Uzumaki Karin

7.1K 250 128
By sarahta1324

Sakura's POV
I sent a death glare at the red haired bitch as she walked in.
She ignored me and walked off to the guest room she was staying in.

"Uh...Sakura.....?" Ino caught my attention.
"What's wrong?" Hinata asked.
I softened my looked and sighed. I couldn't risk loosing my anbu spot that worked for, for years now.

I really wanted to punch her.
"It's the rumours that she's been spreading......fuck her..." I cursed. "Sakura....you know the rules...yo-" I cut Temari off.

"I know.... I'll try, but if this gets worst after the mission tomorrow, then I'm reporting it to lady Tsunade." I replied.

I gave a worried gaze to Itachi. I didn't want to separate with him...the mission was to a three day mission... I don't want to even think about loosing him, he was my everything... He always kept me happy and claimed me down when my best friends were away on solo missions and he always gave me warmth.

I snapped back to reality as I heard the front door open. The Uchiha bastard had just came back. I quickly got some milk and a big bowl with me and went to my room, Itachi following behind.

"Here you go~..." I carefully poured some milk down in the bowl I placed down. The mother cat carefully got up and stepped away from her sleeping cubs to drink the milk.

"Itachi...what do we name them...?" I asked, going back to my normal mood again. "How about you name them? I'm not good with names when it comes to animals." He said.

"Gin-Ginger...? How about Ginger since it is a gingered coloured cat~." I suggested. He nodded and gave a small smile.

"Cherry blossom... You might want to pack your things and equipment for tomorrow...or..." He smirked, walking over to me.

"I already did." I told him. He quickly picked me up in a bridal style and gently laid me on the bed.

"Time for bed, Sa-ku-ra~" he said kissing me on my forehead and laying next to me. I giggled and hugged him. He was right, I needed energy for tomorrow's mission.

---/---/The next morning\---\---

I once again woke up with Itachi's arms wrapped around me. I had woken up before the alam had gone off.

"Itachi~!" I managed to get out of his grip that was on my waist and straddled on him. I gently shook him.

"Ita-kun~!" I said in a childish voice, he grunted but didn't open his eyes. Then, I started to pout. I shook him again.

"Hmph! Fine! I'll go for a bath my self!" I pouted. I quickly got off him and headed for our bathroom. "Oh, no you don't my cherry blossom, not without me. Now let's go, you have 52minutes left~!" He appeared next to me and whispered.

Suigestu's POV
I sighed as I heard the foot steps of Karin running to Sasuke's room again.

Kept getting this feeling that it hurt, every time she would say 'I love you, Sasuke-kun'... I rubbed my forehead about her trying to sneak over to Sasuke's. It just hurt so badly.... Wait...am I jealous?!

I sat up and shook my head. No way I was jealous.....right?! I quickly got dressed and ran into the kitchen to hid in the sink. I was so confused. Why was I jealous?!

It's normal to be mean to girls...right? RIGHT?! A/N?!

(A/N: soz to tell u this but...if a boy is mostly mean to a girl, then that might mean that they really like/love them but cannot show their feelings.)

What? WHAT?!?! You mean I like her?!?! A/N?! A/N?!?! A/N?!?!?!?!

Normal POV
Sakura and Itachi entered the kitchen to find the kitchen sink filled with water again, Suigetsu had turned him self into water and his in the sink.

Sighing annoyingly, Sakura flicked the water with chakra infused in her fingers, to make Suigetsu jump out.

"Oww...!" He rubbed his cheeks.
"Don't play with the sink." Sakura replied. Suigetsu nodded obediently and wandered off into the living room.

--/--/After an awkward breakfast\--\--

"We'll see you guys in three days...don't cause any trouble, Taka." Glared the cherry blossom behind her masked.

After taking the files from the assistant anbus, they disappeared into five coloured cherry blossom petals. Pink, purple, midnight blue, black and gold. Leaving team Taka astonished in how they do that.

"It's starting to get on my nerves..." Tenten said. The other four girls had realised what she meant.

--/Time skip, 3days\--

Karin's POV
I am so popular!! Everyone keeps asking me how I won against those bitches! I can't believe that the rumours I made up actually worked!! Now the entire village knows!

Sasuke-kun would surely love me now. If he doesn't, I can still get Itachi, that pink haired bitch's gonna-be ex boyfriend in a while.

I smirked to my self as everyone in the village greeted me with respect, only a few days ago, they hadn't even been looking, talking or noticing me.

Then my eyes caught some anbus running to the gates of Konoha, followed by the Hokage herself. I saw her that a glimpse of me before sending a death glare. I was shocked. How come she isn't greeting me?! I'm a important person!

Sakura's POV
The girls and I safely arrived at Konoha's gates, it was only 9:30 in the morning. Itachi, Lady Tsunade and her private anbu force was with her, all of them waiting for us.

We took off our masked and smiled. They beamed back. I hugged Itachi, happy to see him still trusting me.

"Where's Naruto-kun and the other guys?" Hinata looked around. Itachi shook his head. "I don't know...." We exchanged glances. Scared that the guys actually believed in that bitchy red head slut.

"I don't believe this....Tsunade-sama... You should kick them out of the Konoha 13, those girls aren't qualified to be our heroes or protects hat we can trust!" A villager passing by said out loud so that others could hear.

"Yeah! They all couldn't even beat a single konochi..!" Another agreed. Lady Tsunade gave them a death glare.

"Let's go to my office, shall we? Sakura..if you may?" Lady Tsunade asked, I nodded and performed the transportation jutsu.

"Here's all the information were able to gather mi'lady." I gave in five files. My voice was shaking from what the villagers had said.

"Who started these bullshit rumours?" The Hokage whispered. "P-P-Padon....mi'lady...?" The anbu's voice shook with fear.

"WHO THE FUCK STARTED THESES BULLSHIT RUMOURS?!?!" She roared, making them jump. "K-Karin... Uzumaki Karin....the cousin of the kyuubi container." They replied with a shaking voice filled with fear.

"Set up an announcement for me in 20minutes, I need it ASAP no later." She glared. They anbus quickly bowed and disappeared.

:::::|20mins later|:::::

We followed Lady Tsunade up to the roof of the Hokage tower. "CITIZEN OF KONOHA, FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUDGE WHO GOES IN AND OUT OF KONOHA 13!!!!! I ALONE WITH THE KONOHA 13 WILL DECIDE WHO GOES AND STAYS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT CAUSE A BIG FUSS IN KONOHA!!!" Her voice boomed through the village. The villagers whispered and chatted for minutes.

"We'd better leave," I tell the anbus quietly. The nodded and showed us to take away to the anbu apartment quicker, without being called back.

"FROM TODAY ONWARDS, THE KONOHA 13 WILL BE, YOUR HEROS, NARUTO, SHIKAMARU, KIBA, NEJI, SAI, LEE AND CHOJI!!! AND YOUR ANBU CAPTAINS, SAKURA, INO, TENTEN, HINATA, AND TEMARI!!!" We heard her voice boom through the village once again before closing the windows to the apartment.

I gave Itachi a worried look. "Meow~!" I turned to find Ginger and her cubs standing up. I crouched down and patted them. "Aaawwweeee~! When did you get kittens and a mother cat?!" Hinata was in awe. I giggled and calmed down.

"We need to go train..." I suggested. I glanced at Itachi to ask if he would join to help us a little. He nodded. "But we have to that them..." He pointed to the cats. I nodded in approval, why not?

____________________________________________________________________

Published: 8/12/15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.6K 18
-Completed- Started: February 20, 2020 Finished: May 20, 2020 The forth great ninja war has ended, leaving countless deaths and injuries, both to shi...
267K 10.7K 43
The forbidden love of a pre-engaged heiress and her butler unravels into a tale of love and betrayal. But can their love survive the challenges that...
76.7K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
48K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...