Together Forever

By hikari011

The sequel of 'Ten Days with You' A high school student has fallen to a Demon, a man full of sin and a King w... More

Their New Beginning
Carelessness are Charms too
Never starve a Demon
Don't be a Pervert
Don't cross the line
Never forget oneself
Her Trepidation and His Transgression

Hidden Desires

8.8K 289 267
By hikari011

July 27, Wednesday

Brown eyes stared at the moving hand of the blue object on the bedside table on her right. "6:50" she read in her thoughts as her eyes continue on following the movement of the light blue line. Right, she woke up before her alarm, though she had no idea why and when she woke up. But one thing for sure, she has been staring at her clock for a while now.

She may be awake but she refuses to rise from her bed. It's not because she is waiting for her alarm to ring but because her whole body is aching. She washed a lot of laundries yesterday, cooked and baked food for Natsu, and cleaned the whole house with little help she received from the demon. Well, he is a demon so she's not really expecting that much from him. So the 'he is kind to me' is really not the literal meaning of the 'kind'. In fact he is a slave driver. So almost all he did yesterday was sit, sleep and eat, watch her clean the house, and sometimes tease her.

It was a tiresome day alright. "And every minute he spends with me seems to be getting worse" Lucy frowned at the thought as she remembers Natsu taking books from her library and did not bring them back once he's done searching for something that only Kami-sama knows.

Sighing, Lucy turned off the alarm, a second before it rings. Then she turned on her phone to check her inbox. No missed calls. But a lot of messages she received from Loki, though she doesn't dare read them anyway. She lazily sat up on her bed and yawned while stretching her arms. Leaving her phone on her bed, she went straight to her bathroom to prepare herself for the day. Little did she know that leaving her phone was a mistake -- probably.

Red eyes drowsily opened and stared at the pink ceiling. He was awakened from the muffled humming of the blonde inside the bath and was awakened from the annoying sound beside him. He covered his ears using the pink pillow but failed since the object kept on ringing and vibrating. "Where on earth is that ringing coming from!?" he thought in anger as he searched for the un-ending ringing of whichever it is. Soon he was able to find the object which he is very familiar with.

It was a cellphone. Yep, he knows this stupid human technology but knows little knowledge about it. And he doesn't know how to use it nor doesn't know how it works. How it works.. "I wonder how it works.." he mumbled as he watched the blue phone's screen flicker as it vibrates.

Once Natsu held onto the phone, the ringing stopped and the screen was back to its natural color. This made him freak out. "Oh no.. Did I broke it?" he thought as he panicky observed the blue phone by its cover. He felt a chill travel down his spine when he suddenly remembered Blondie's angry face and remembered the painful hits he received from her yesterday. "But I didn't do anything yet. So there is no way it's broken" he reassured himself and decided to sleep it off.

Just after Natsu flopped on the pink bed to continue his sleep, Lucy got out of her bathroom, already dressed in her favorite blue skirt and pink tank top. She did not notice the huge lump formed on her red blanket nor did not notice who or what is under it. Her mind is too tired to even bother about her surroundings. Instead of going to her study table to update her diary for she failed to update it last night, she went straight downstairs instead and into the kitchen.

She drank a cup of milk as her breakfast for she is on a diet. The history behind her diet was because of the results of her BMI (Body Mass Index) last spring. Just one more digit and 3 more decimals, she will be included to the overweight section. But even so, she's not that fat, right?

And besides she's too tired to make a proper breakfast for herself. Well, if only Natsu didn't show up, she wouldn't have to wake up early to make breakfast. It's not like she doesn't want his presence, it's just that—he's a slave driver. "And a pervert" Lucy mumbled, pouting as she remembers an embarrassing moment that happened yesterday.

Curious about it? It was when Natsu let go of the hug. Another gush of wind suddenly passed them which made her dress to reveal what's underneath the cloth. She was not aware at first because her hair was in the way. But when the wind has finally calmed, all she saw was a flustered pink haired-red eyed demon. And you can just imagine what happened afterwards.

Sighing, Lucy began making pancakes and omelet. "But with him around, I won't be alone anymore" she smiled as she shaped the last batter into a heart. She was oblivious on what she has done and didn't even notice it when she put it on a serving plate, set it on the table, and covered it.

Once she's done cleaning the kitchen, she went back to her bedroom. She might as well continue her beauty sleep. After all, she has nothing to do today since she did everything yesterday, except for making meals for both of them and making snacks for him. "I wonder if he's still asleep" she thought, looking at the guest room's door just across of her room.

"Why bother on waking him up anyway. He must be tired on keeping himself on his human form".

Right, I forgot to mention about it. Natsu went back to his human form yesterday after Lucy hit him for accidentally seeing her baby blue underwear.

There are two reasons for such action.

The first one is that he was so stupid that he forgot that he went outside of the house in his true form. He did say that he doesn't want to cause any ruckus in the human world. But thank goodness, it was noon by that time; meaning that no human would actually dare go outside and be under the burning sun of summer. In short, no one other than the blonde has seen him in his true form.

And the second reason is that he noticed that Heartfilia is still being uncomfortable around him when he is in his demon form. She won't look at him, and just avert her sight to somewhere else. It's not like he can change such fact. But it is true that any human would be scared when his demon self is in view. Is it because of his eyes? Yep, it must be his eyes – and he is proud of it. Imagine him laughing off his pride for scaring people by just having eye contact with them.

The blonde girl forcefully made herself yawn as she entered her bedroom. Forcefully or not, yawning is the only thing she could do to bring back her sleepiness. That way, she will be fast asleep once she tucked herself in her red blanket.

Well.. That was what she intends to do, but not until she noticed the huge lump on her bed. No need for more explanation. She already knows the culprit under the covers. And with such knowledge, her sleepiness was again taken away from her.

"What on earth are you doing here in my bedroom!!!?"

Natsu, in his human form, sat up with his forefingers poking on each of his ears for hearing protection. "Isn't it obvious?" he said and lied down. He is already wide awake from her loud yell. But even if sleep won't come back to him anymore, he just closed his eyes and hugged the pink pillow lovingly. Oh how he loves the scent of the blonde.

"Since when did you sneak around?! Haven't I already warned you about entering my room?!!!" Lucy snapped, removing the red blanket off of him.

"I did not sneak in. I've been here since last night. I got here first before you went to sleep. You were oblivious of my presence"

"Even so. It's my bed! Go back to your own bed, idiot!" Lucy blushed for no reason as she took hold of his feet. She tried to pull him off of her bed but failing miserably for he is clinging on the headboard.

"No way! It's more comfortable here. This bed is to die for!" Dragneel whined.

The two couple continued on their mini quarrel and mini battle of strength – not like Lucy would win anyway – for minutes. But soon their cute fight was disturbed by a sudden ringing which obviously came from her phone.

Natsu was the first one to react, "That annoying sound.." he said while Lucy finally let him go and hurriedly searched for her phone. He let out a sigh of relief as he watches her answer the call. He was relieved that he didn't broke it yet.

After the blonde ended the phone call she received from her best friend, Levy, Natsu smirked when she frowned at him and looked at him sharply. He likes seeing her angry face for some reason. He finds it cute.

"Why didn't you answer the call earlier?!" Heartfilia said with a hint of anger when her best friend told her that she's been calling – and when she found out how many calls she missed from her. She even missed a call from her scarlet haired friend. Imagine the terror of missing a call from that dominative woman. It will surely make anyone cower in fear. She also received a lot of mails from Gray and the rest are from Loki.

"Why would I? I don't know how that annoying gadget works. And I don't want to end up destroying it" was his only excuse, still smirking. Lucy was annoyed of that dirty smirk of his' of course. "So those humans will stop by again?" he asked. It is obvious that he overheard the girl's conversation with her best friend, he has good hearing after all.

"They have names you know" she said, crossing her arms with a 'hmp!'. She is too annoyed of his selfish actions. First, he does not follow her house rules; second, he is so selfish and mean; third, he is annoying. And lastly, he is a slave driver -- and a pervert. Because of him, she will have to cram on making snacks for her incoming visitors. Thank goodness she cleaned the house yesterday. That way, she has less work to do, only if the demon won't do anything that will certainly anger her.

Her pouting face was soon replaced by a flustered expression when Natsu spoke. "Come here" was all she heard from him before she felt herself being pulled to him. She had less time to react at his sudden action and did not even have the chance to refuse or stop him.

Natsu pulled her near him. He hugged her from the back and buried his head at the crook of her neck. He inhaled deeply. Her sweet scent drowning him in hunger. By this action, Lucy's face is already as red as Erza's hair, even her ears are gaining the same color.

Hungriness.. Curiosity befell on the Demon King upon knowing the taste of her scent. Gaining knowledge about it gave him the urge to do something that would certainly anger the human girl which he is aware of. But he knows that he won't regret it or so he thought..

His arms around her waist tightened – not that Lucy mind that much. She thinks that maybe he just missed her so much. It may be their 13th day together but it seems like they've spent years already. Such strong bond was formed in such a short time. Love and Fate – or rather Fate itself. Isn't it such a curious thing?

Falling for the sudden emotion, Lucy was about to hug him back but stopped when Natsu buried his face more. His nose travelled up to her cheek as he continue to drown himself in her sweet aroma. This action alone took away her will to reply his hug. This also sent her chills down her spine, and made her feel ticklish on both her neck and in her stomach.

Natsu was not aware that he is back to his demon self nor did Lucy. But one thing for sure, he is sane. He is sane okay? He is sane and is aware of what he is doing. And for seeing the girl's face which is as red as a tomato, the demon decided to tease the blonde.

Smirking, he mischievously and slowly gave her red left cheek a small lick. This action of his' made his own cheeks gain color upon knowing what she taste like. Sweet. Deliciously sweet. His mischievous smirk fading upon knowing what she taste like and his face becoming serious. Let this be his reason that made him have the urge to give her another lick in order to taste again that rare sweetness.

Lucy, on the other hand, was of course very flustered and dumbfound about everything. And before she would allow the demon to lick her again, she freed herself from his arms and slapped him for good. She flinched when she noticed that he is back to his demon form. And with that, she gave her trademark kick to him and threw him out of her room with it along with some multiple hits.

She sharply shut her door on his face and locked it. She even put her chair and other things before the door to increase security. She was panting and her face is red. Quickly, she went into her bathroom to cool down with some cold water.

"He is a pervert alright"

Behind the walls of Heartfilia's bedroom, Natsu quickly recovered from her painful hits. They were strong and painful hits but not strong enough to make him gain bruise or injuries. He quietly entered the guest room and hurriedly went in the bath. Like the human girl, our Demon King's face was starting to become red.

His eyes widened upon seeing his own reflection in the mirror. No, he's not afraid of his own appearance but seeing himself back in his demon self shocked him. He was not aware that he turned back to his true form. And seeing his own flushed face is – not really an appropriate view for him.

Just like Heartfilia, he quickly washed his face with cold water to bring back his natural face color. He was panting once he successfully did. Drying himself with the blue towel that Lucy gave him yesterday, he did not dare look back at his reflection and instead turned his back on it; nor did he even bring himself back to human form.

He did not dare do anything, and just stayed inside. He slumped his forehead on the tiled wall of the bathroom – hard -- as he waits for his breathing to calm down. He did say he is sane. He was sane alright, but not sane enough to know the meaning behind his actions earlier. Though now he knows the meaning of his actions – and he can't believe it.

He can't believe what he has done. He can't believe it. He can't believe that he let his demon instincts take over his body. He just tasted the soul of the human girl. And she tastes sweet like none other. One lick already drove him insane. Who knows what harm he could do to his love one if he took another taste of her? He is a demon alright. And humans being their prey is unavoidable.

Sure, there was the first time he licked her and there was also a second. The first one was when they were in that waiting shed, and he healed her bleeding wrist. Of course she tasted the same, but not sweet enough as today; and he is too busy healing her to even notice it. The same goes with the time they were making puddings. The time when she carelessly burned her forefinger with a drop of burning caramel syrup. It was the same taste, but he was not able to really taste her for the caramel flavor was in the way.

He face palmed – not because of the pain of banging his head on the hard wall but because of what he did. "What have I done?" his voice echoed throughout the room. His lips curved in such a way that showed regret and guilt for his actions. Now he made Lucy angry, made her hate him that she will probably kick him out and not talk to him... Not talk to him... "No... anything but that!" he mumbled, turning himself back to his human form at the same time.

He took a quick shower after he gave himself a good scolding in his thoughts. He might as well prepare himself to face the blonde later. He even tried to forget his actions, but absolutely failing. It's something he can't do in such a short time. Maybe, he should alter her memories and forget about it? That way, he won't have to worry of Blondie hating him. But he made a promise that he won't do it again – not like he could keep it anyway.

He is a demon. And a demon like himself doesn't really consider 'promise' as one of his vocabularies. It is just a mere word. A word with no meaning at all. Though he could keep one as long as that promise is to be a 'lifetime' depending on the situation. So that promise he made with himself about not teasing her was never a promise.

Dressed in a very dark green shirt and some random black trousers, he went to the kitchen for he was hungry. At first, he had himself thinking that because of her hating him so much, she won't make him food anymore. But he was delighted when he saw his prepared breakfast.

His mouth was already watering upon knowing what his breakfast by just smelling it. It doesn't matter if the food has gone cold, he could warm it up using his powers. "Problem solved" he said, grinning when the food was warm enough to his liking using his powers.

He is so hungry that he would eat everything in one gulp. Though this intention of his' was put on hold when he saw the small heart shaped pancake which is above the regular circle pancakes. He blinked multiple times to be sure that it is as what he thought it is.

His stare on the food before him softened and a sweet smile crept on his lips – the kind of smile he rarely shows to anyone. "She sure likes to cute-tify things" was the only thing he said before he starts consuming everything that is to be consumed.

===

It will be almost an hour after Lucy kicked the demon out of her room. And all she did was sit on her bed and cuddle her white and pink stuffed toys. She was too flustered of what he just did to her. And even if she washed her face, she could still feel the sensation of his tongue on her cheek. She could even still feel like she is still being hugged by him; and the ticklish sensation on her stomach and neck still remains.

"Why would he do such thing?" Lucy mumbled and blushed at the same time. She buried her face on her pillow to maybe calm down the sudden emotion. How could he do such thing so bluntly when they're not even in a relationship? Well sure they kissed and hugged each other like what couples do, and they made such promises. But she is not convinced of those they did to be the proof for such status.

It's not like she doesn't want him do something like that to her, and it's not like she likes it either. She just doesn't know. All she wants is to know if such relationship exist. Or if it even exists, she wants to know if such relationship is official. After all, neither of them said anything about it. About " – being his girlfriend.." Lucy thought, blushing soon after she realized that she said it out loud.

Blondie looked at the clock. 9:30. Finally, she got off of her bed and finally had the guts to face the pinkette. Of course, she hasn't forgotten about her incoming visitors. If it wasn't for her incoming friends, she would have locked herself in her room the whole day and repeatedly reminiscence what Natsu did to her.

She was on her way downstairs but stopped when she saw Natsu waiting at the end of the staircase. His arms crossed as he looked up at her. Holding on the railings, Lucy looked down at him. And once their eyes met, they blushed and averted their eyes.

"About earlier..." Natsu was the first one to talk, breaking the awkward silence between them.

Lucy, on the other hand, blushed even more upon remembering such memory. She has already made herself forget about it but then he made her remember it. Blondie closed her eyes to control her feelings but failed when she saw his red cheeks once she looked at him. "He's blushing?" she thought, the color of her cheeks becoming darker.

Silence filled them. The only sound that they could hear are the rustling of the leaves and other noises from the outside. Natsu did not say anything afterwards and Lucy is waiting for him to continue. "Why is she not saying anything?" Natsu thought. He was expecting her to react – or rather he is waiting for her to react. "Isn't she supposed to react?". That is what he read in stories. When one is reminded of an embarrassing moment, they will deny it. And he is waiting for her to deny it.

Natsu took a quick peek of her, curious of why she is not saying anything. She was looking at him. "Ah, she is waiting for me to continue" was all he thought before he imagines himself face palming. Now look what he brought himself into. What should he say next? He can't tell her the reason behind such action. It would be risky. Telling her that he was about to devour her – wait that description is too scary. Telling her that he was about to eat away her life will certainly scare her. So what kind of excuse should he say to her?!

Natsu was deep in his thoughts, trying to find a good scapegoat for this frustrating situation of his'. He could feel her eyes look at him intently. As if like her eyes pierced through his flesh and could see his soul, and read his thoughts. "She's awfully honest on these kind of things.." he thought.

He was about to say something that is obviously a change of topic when the doorbell rang. Lucy hurriedly made her way downstairs. Natsu sighed in relief after the blonde passed him. But Lucy heard it.

Not aware of his real intention, "Maybe he was planning to apologize" she thought. It looked like he was having a hard time saying his apologies to her. Well he is a demon full of pride so saying the magic word will really be difficult for him. But even if he doesn't apologize, she still forgives him. Anyway, she is thankful that he didn't say anything to her because if he did, it will certainly be awkward for the both of them. So dropping off the topic will be the wisest thing to do.

Lucy opened the door and greeted her three friends with a smile. "Hi Lu-chan, I brought some fruit salad. It's just it is not that cold anymore" Levy was the first of the three to greet the blonde as she showed her best friend the big rectangular container. "Wah~ You're a life saver Levy-chan! I was not able to make snacks for us. I'm really sorry" the blonde smiled apologetically as she took the container.

Heartfilia beckoned her visitors to enter and let her friends remove their foot ware. She smiled at them again, telling them to feel at home while she put the salad in the fridge. "Seeing your beautiful smile really makes my day" Loki said, making the smile on the lips of Heartfilia to fade. Natsu, who is now lying down on the couch with his feet rested at the back rest of the seat, frowned upon hearing such complement from the orange haired guy. "Playboy" he said aloud, loud enough for the humans to hear.

Lucy stopped in front of the pinkette and glared at him, her hands still holding onto the salad. "Who is that Lucy-san?" Juvia asked. Lucy looked at them dumbfounded about the weird question of the bluenette. How come she doesn't know him? She clearly remembers that they met already.

"I forgot to tell you that I also made them forget about me" Natsu stood up and looked down at the blonde and locked eyes with her. He is taller than her after all so it is necessary to look down –lol.

"And who might you be?" Loki asked, anger in his voice for being called a playboy. Well he may look like one but being flirty is already in his genes. And he doesn't care if his friends thinks that he is. At least he is a playboy in a good way. However, being called a playboy by a person he doesn't even know became the spark of his anger. And being told by another guy ignited this named emotion.

Lucy is speechless. She can't believe what he did. Just how cruel could he become? Doing such things to her friends! "Stop playing with other people's memories!" she snapped. What should she do now? She can't tell her friends that he is a demon that suddenly popped out of blue, and she doesn't want to tell any more lies to her friends either.

She glanced at her friends and saw them with one of their eyebrows raised and look at her with eyes full of questions. "Don't worry. I'll make them remember me. But as a different person" was all she heard from him. She glared at him, not understanding what he meant. Well sure he has powers to return their missing memories, but what does he mean by 'different person'?

In a blink of an eye, she felt herself being pulled and felt something soft and warm pressed on her lips. She blinked again to be sure if what she is feeling is what she thinks it is – the same thing goes with her friends, they blinked to be sure what they are currently witnessing is really what they think it is. And it is. Natsu is kissing her. He is kissing her!

Dumbfounded, Lucy lost her grip on the container. But Natsu caught it with his free hand for his other hand is currently on the blonde's waist. He won't let such delicious dessert to go to waste. Soon, he let go and ended their kiss with a smirk.

Lucy was lost of words of course but immediately regained herself from shock. She looked at him first with sharp eyes and then looked worriedly at her friends. She'll deal with him later and give him a good scolding. What matters now is her friends' situation. Shock immediately returned to her when she looked at her friends. Juvia's eyes have hearts in them as she imagines her dream boy doing the same thing to her; though, her eyes soon turned into gleaming diamonds and dark aura surrounded her and her thoughts as she snickered quietly, telling herself that she has less love rival. The other bluenette on the other hand is blushing. While Loki-- Loki was frozen stiff at first and is now gloomily sitting on the floor, drawing circles on the wooden floor with his forefinger.

How was that to make her friends remember him as a different person?

"My my. I understand you two in a relationship but to boldly do such thing in front of your friends?" Erza entered the house with her arms crossed. "Eew. Get a room you two" Gray commented, carrying the bag of cold snacks they bought. Right, I forgot to mention that the entrance door was left open.

Lucy looked at them with wide eyes. She was not aware of Erza and Gray's presence, now all her friends has seen such scene. Lucy blushed in embarrassment but gained composure. Relationship? What relationship? Natsu was watching her facial expression and was able to read her thoughts. He smirked mischievously at her and whispered, "I made them remember me as your boyfriend".

Lucy glared at him, her blush becoming darker upon hearing him say it. "Boyfriend?!" she repeated in her thoughts. So that's what he meant by different person! "You selfish demon" she mouthed and Natsu was able to understand it. He raised a brow in response and said to her, "Isn't that what you wanted?".

Her anger immediately sank away and was replaced by curiosity. How does he know what she was thinking earlier this morning?

Natsu gulped. He was able to read her thoughts again. No. He didn't use his demon powers to read her thoughts, it's just that her face tells it already. And he can't tell her that he was eavesdropping her. Wait. It wasn't eavesdropping, he just accidentally heard her. He has good hearing after all.

"First, you two were making out, and now you're having a love quarrel. Enough with this lovey-dovey things. Let's do our homework already!" Loki exclaimed.

===

It was 3:30 in the afternoon and the sun was still high up in the clear blue sky. The group of students, along with the demon, are again surrounding the large circular coffee table inside the guest room or rather Natsu's room after taking their afternoon snack. Just as what they planned, they are almost done doing their homework – except for Lucy who seems to be having a hard time thinking.

Lucy stared intently at her history notebook. History – one of the subjects she finds difficult. However, her intent staring on her notebook has a different meaning. She is not staring at it just because of the difficult lesson but also because she was busy in her thoughts. She was in fact having an argument with herself. And that argument is about who she should ask for help in answering her history homework.

Normally, she will ask for Natsu's help. However, she made a promise that she will not talk to him for the rest of the day after what he has done while she and Juvia were making their lunch. Want to know what happened?

Well, while Lucy and Juvia were busy making their lunch, the three boys were fighting in the living room. Erza went to the convenience store with Levy, so there is no one who will be able to stop the fighting rascals. It was a small fight at first. Loki and Natsu were just having a glaring contest, while Gray was there trying to cool down the two. Soon, they threw lame insults at each other, and somehow Gray got involved. And then it became a wrestling fight.

Of course, The Great Demon King normally won't act this low and act childishly because of pride. But he might as well enjoy his time with the humans. He misses their idiocy anyway, though he doesn't want to admit that he does. Grinning wickedly, Natsu used his powers to make Gray be naked like a new born baby. And this was his chance to call him a pervert and a stripper. Loki on the other hand, fixed his shades and gave his best friend his friends' clothes that he found on the floor. But Natsu is not done playing with the humans before him.

Just when Gray was done wearing his pants and when he was about to reach for his shirt, Natsu made him reach for Loki's accessory instead. Controlling the stripper with his powers, he made the teen break the shades in half. Gray didn't understand why he did such thing, after all, he is not aware that he was being controlled. But one thing for sure, he made his best friend angry.

"Man that is so uncool! How could you do such thing!? You do know that that shades is my favorite!"

"C-calm down Loki. I didn't do it! I swear I didn't!"

"How can you say that you didn't do it? You just did it in front of my eyes!" By this outburst of the orange haired teen, Natsu was already at the brink of laughing out loud but tried to keep it to himself to not disturb the two humans. After all, he finds it amusing watching them act like that in front of him.

"It was an accident! I swear it is!" Gray defended even though he doesn't have the evidence that it was an accident or so he thought. But anyway, he was able to come up with something and hoped that his best friend will forgive him for what he did -- even though he did not do it. "Oh I know! I'll buy you another one. The same brand. Happy now?"

"I am, but not happy enough. That is special than the ones you buy in stores. Lucy gave it herself as a 'welcome home gift' when I returned from Crocus" Upon hearing this, Natsu's eyes twitched and the smirk that sealed in his laughter faded away. How come the playboy got something while he did not? He didn't receive anything from the blonde when he returned to her? So why? That's so unfair!

A clicked of his tongue made the two best friends to look at him curiously. "Are you two really just best friends?" he asked which made the school boys to raise a brow. "You act like lovers to me". And with that a book was thrown to his face and the fight continued. Of course, exchanging lame insults and nicknames will never be absent.

It is pretty obvious that the fight made a mess in the living room which of course angered the blonde to the max. She can't take any more of the noise of moving stuff and fighting guys, and she can't wait for her red haired friend to stop them any longer! She has to stop them herself! She went to stop the three with Juvia following behind her. She was carrying a small butcher's knife with fresh blood covering the blade – meaning that she was in the middle of chopping.

"What have you done to my living room!?" she exclaimed, her grip on the knife tightening in anger upon seeing her hard work in cleaning her living room be gone in just one day. Juvia, on the other hand, was very worried for her dream boy. She was trying to calm down the blonde, afraid that the woman will hurt her future husband.

The sight of her carrying a scary looking blade with scary look on her face made the three stop their fight. The boys stopped in their tracks and looked at her with wide eyes. Just when Lucy was about to go to them to give their divine punishment with Juvia trying to stop her before she could murder anyone, Erza came just in time. And you can imagine what happened afterwards.

"Is there something wrong Lucy-san?" Lucy was so lost in her thoughts that she flinched when the bluenette, who is at the opposite side of the table just in front of her, asked. Now all attention was on her. Even Natsu is eyeing her, but not like she will look at him anyway. She is still angry at what he did in front of her guests and what he did to her living room.

"I'm fine" she gave them a reassuring smile when she saw her best friend who is just in between of her and Juvia, look at her worriedly. Convinced, the rest of the group continued on what they are doing, except for Erza and Natsu.

The demon, of course, has been staring at the blonde and has been observing her. He guessed that she is having a hard time and is in need of help. He grinned upon knowing that she is going to ask someone to help her. And that is to be him! Well, she did say a promise that she won't talk to him for the whole day, but he will prove her wrong! After all, there is no one who could help her but him only.

She will never ask for help from Erza because she's way too scary to her liking – and that fact came from the blonde herself. She told him that during their exchange of tales at the night when he returned. She will neither ask help from the playboy even if he is good at it nor ask for help from Lockser. He predicted that the guy will only end up boasting his knowledge and flirt around her – literally not helping her; and the named woman will obviously won't help her. Well if she did, she will probably give Lucy wrong answers out of hatred for being her ex love rival. And according to Lucy, Gray and Levy are not really that good in History either, so she has no choice but him only.

Erza, who is just on the left side of Lucy, glanced at Lucy's notebook and noticed that she hasn't written anything. Of course she is aware of Lucy's weaknesses, she is her friend after all. "Ah, no wonder you are lost in your thoughts. I can help you answer it" Erza offered. She figured why she wouldn't ask anyone's help –except for the reason of why Lucy won't ask hers'.

Upon witnessing this, a small laughter escaped his mouth and grinned even wider and became more mischievous. Ah, he can't wait for the blonde to break her promise and ask his help. And because of the small noise he made, Lucy finally made eye contact with him. She glared at him knowing that he is laughing at her, but she did not say anything. She is true to her words. And when she promise something, she means it.

"Stop grinning like a pervert" Gray, who is sitting next to Erza and the demon, teased. Everyone except for Natsu seemed to be unfazed of what is about to happen, not like they care anyway – for the meantime.

"What did you just say, Stripper?!" Natsu stood up and angrily glared daggers at the raven guy. He was just peacefully enjoying his time observing the blonde and then this stupid ice freak suddenly spoke out of nowhere and ruined his moment. Oh how he wishes to kill this human for calling him a pervert. But that he cannot do lest he will make Lucy shoo him away forever.

"You wanna go bird brain?!" Gray stood as well. Somehow, he had the urge to have revenge on what happened to his best friend's special shades. He decided that he'd blame it on the pinkette. If only the Pinky did not call him names, then he wouldn't be included in the fight.

Just when the two are about to take a step and launch a punch at each other's stupid faces, Erza chopped Natsu at the back of his neck, basically beating him out cold but she's not aware that she did. And Gray, he was punched on the stomach which made him wince and curl in pain on the floor. "You two should behave. We are here to do our homework, not to wrestle each other" was all the Great Erza said before she sat back and continued tutoring Lucy.

===

A good 30 minutes has passed, Natsu was still lying unconscious on the floor and everyone seemed to be worried about it. "Did you kill him, Erza?" Loki asked as he poked Natsu's cheek with his pen. "Heh, then we should start digging a grave for him" Gray joked. But this made the scarlet woman panic inside her thoughts, but she soon sighed in relief when Levy spoke, "He's still breathing. He must have fallen asleep".

"Should we wake Natsu-san up?" Juvia asked as she looked at Lucy as if asking for her permission.

Immediately, the Blonde shook her head and told her friends to let him be. That way, there would be less disturbance as they do their homework. They all agreed and continued on what they are doing. But of course, even if one idiot is down, there is still one remaining and that is – "Lucy ~ do you have any plans this summer? If not, should I ask you out?" – yep none other than, Loki. He knows that Lucy is in a relationship but he might as well make plans with his crush while his boyfriend is still out cold lest he won't be able to get a chance next time.

The courting guy was not able to get an answer but a glare from the beauty. Well, she was about to say something when her best friend suddenly spoke. "Talk about plans on summer, how about we head out of the beach and have fun and relax?" Levy suggested with a bright smile which made everyone to grin in agreement. They love the idea of going to the beach, it's been almost a year since the last time they went there.

"If everyone is going to the beach, Juvia suggest to go to her childhood friend's place" Juvia suggested and continued, "It's just that the place looks a little creepy because of beliefs and other folk tales, but Juvia has a small villa that is near her friend's place and it is just facing the ocean".

"Perfect for a summer night over" Erza smiled which made everyone grin even wider, forgetting what Juvia said about the said place – about the place being creepy.

"We could stay there for 4 nights or more! Only if you agree Juvia" Levy cheered.

"Juvia is fine with how long everyone is going to stay there"

"Looks like we have to go shopping tomorrow" Lucy beamed and the girls nodded at her with a smile while the two boys grunted in boredom. They hate shopping so much that they'd rather die than go and bore themselves to death in the shopping mall. Natsu? Well he is still unconscious.

"But first, we have to finish our homework. And when we're done, we will leave in the day after tomorrow and we will message each other what time we will meet."

"Aye!" everyone saluted at their not official Leader with a smile.

Hours have passed and it was already night time. Lucy's friends have given their farewells and parted on their own ways. Lucy was walking home from the convenience store. She bought dinner for her and the demon. She's too lazy to make a proper dinner. And let's just say that this is her revenge on him for doing a lot of things that made her angry. She will definitely not make him satisfy his meal with her cooking, so she bought something that she thinks he doesn't like – and that is the vegetables. She bought a box of bitter fruit scrambled with egg and rice for him while she get to eat what she wants.

Just a block away from her house, Lucy looked up at the dark sky. A small smile crept on her lips when she spotted the main stars. She is not able to see the whole sky being covered with blinking white-red and or blue objects in the sky. She is in the city after all, so the pollution made the other stars not visible to a one's naked eyes. But this did not made Lucy upset, she will after all, see the sky covered with stars in two days.

When she finally arrived home and was done locking her front door and windows, Lucy put the boxed meals on a tray. She brought it up with her along with a pitcher of water and two glasses. She went to her bedroom first and separated her dinner from his'. And then, she went to the pinkette's den to check him out.

He is still out cold which is surprising and somehow made Lucy worried. But at least he is breathing fine. With that, Lucy settled the tray which contains the boxed meal and the pitcher, along with the remaining glass for water on the bedside table. Then, she carried or rather dragged Natsu to his bed. She tucked him in the blue blanket and stared at him for a minute.

She is still angry at what he has done to her but that doesn't mean like she won't care anymore. He is someone she loves so staying angry at him will be obviously hard for her. Sighing her angry away, Lucy stared at her beloved's sleeping face once more. She carefully and gently caressed his forehead to check on his temperature. "He doesn't have fever but he seems to be in pain" Lucy thought as she witness Natsu's face twist in pain.

Soon, she decided to leave the pinkette and off to her bedroom to prepare herself to shop tomorrow.

===

By the time when all lights in the neighborhood are turned off, Natsu's demonic red eyes drowsily opened and revealed themselves in the darkness. His red orbs seems to glow dimly in darkness which is caused by the reflection of the moonlight in the room, the only light he has.

He sat up and remembered what happened this afternoon. Of course, it angered him. Erza was able to beat him again. A mere human was able to beat him unconscious. Him! The Great Demon King! He was still angered as well that he was not able to get revenge on that perverted stripper. He will surely get his revenge on him once he sees him next time. But right now, he should be concentrating on what he is currently smelling.

He looked at the boxed meal on the bedside table. He wondered why is a food doing there and he wondered how he was back in his bed. "Oh.." was the only thing that came out of his parted lips when he just noticed his blanket is covering his body. Soon, he figured that Heartfilia carried him to bed herself and bought him dinner, and even brought water.

Again, that sweet smile began to form in his lips as he reached for the boxed meal. He opened it, and once he saw the contents in it washed away his smiling face. Even if he is in darkeness, he is able to see what the food is, as clear as day. He is a demon after all.

"Heh, she thinks she can faze me with vegetables?" he smirked as he began to gobble his meal. "Too bad, I eat anything as long as it's food" he said and proudly ate the bitter fruit. It is bitter, and he doesn't like it but he's too hungry to even care. Well at least she is not angry at him anymore.

Soon after he has disposed of the box and have returned the tray and the utensils in the kitchen – using his powers of course. Natsu lied back down but stayed awake. He stared at the ceiling and realized that he was unconscious for hours right after the Scarlet woman hit him.

A small frown formed in his lips when he remembered such event, but that frown meant more than that. He was out cold for hours for a certain reason, and he is very well aware of what that reason is. No, it's not because he hasn't devoured a soul for a hundred of years, but because of what he did a year ago after he left Lucy.

Turning sideways, Natsu decided to shove the idea at the back of his mind and tried to forget about it. He doesn't want to remember his brother's angry face and remember him angrily scolding him because of what he did to a dying human while he was on his way to erase the memories of him of the blonde's friends.

Natsu yawned. Right, he doesn't want to remember it so there's no need to talk about it. Again, for the last time, Natsu turned sideways and drifted off.

====

Hi guys! It has been forever since the last time I have been here! I missed you guys! I MEAN IT! I AM AN HONEST PERSON! I MISS YOU STRANGERS!

Geez, anyway, today's my history FINALS! NOO! Please pray for me to pass this subject/course! ;-; PLEASE! I NEED YOUR PRAYERS lol. Do you get it? I managed to give time to post this instead of reviewing! BECAUSE I  LOVE YOU GUYS!

I even wonder if you guys care if I dedicate this wonderful chapter to every single one of you :3

I will reply all your messages and comments later.. after uhm 5 hours? ^-^ My exam starts on 8 am and it's 7 already. So please pray for me ;o; thank you!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS! I'm very grateful to have such wonderful readers like you!

Later, after class, I will be going to the mall with  my friends and uhm ice skate.. FOR THE FIRST TIME! x) I can't wait! Well, I live in a 2-season country (Summer and Typhoon/Rain/ or whatever it is) lol.

Okay, enough talk. I BETTER REVIEW!!!! I have to read this 12 pages reviewer and I'm still at 2nd page! PLS PRAY FOR ME!!!!! xD

To Nia-sama: Shut up. I know. I'm being emotional xD jk jk . I miss you and Ally-chan and Kaira-chan :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...
235K 8.3K 12
A demon who was saved by a high school girl. A high school girl who was accompanied by a demon. For 10 days, the two will be together. For 10 nights...
260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
53.2K 2K 22
Natsu smirks as he captures his lips in hers again. "Mon amour," He Says. "What does that mean?" Questions Lucy. "My lover," ************ Lucy play...