The Secret Jackson

By nattypatatty

The Jackson's. A family that was most famously known in its time. Amazing talented children with the ability... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Hospital nights.

Chapter 8

403 11 1
By nattypatatty

Michaels POV
Man.. I've never done that before. Running from my parents, I guess I just was raised too well.

I see the limo in the front and I jump in. "You know where Janet's place is right? We've been there." I say to my driver as he pulls out. "Yes sir." He replies turning sharp corners.

--

We drive up into her drive way. "Thanks Steve." I say giving him a wave as I enter her doors. I press the door bell hearing possibly the longest doorbell tune I've heard.

I see Desiree pop her head out and then grabs me throwing me into the house.
"Geez! Next time be less rough!" I grown wiping stuff off my sweatshirt. "Sorry, but you needed to come quicker. Janet wants to tell you news." Desiree says crossing her arms.

I sigh following her to where Dunk is.
We go into a room where Janet is, and she's staring out the window. "Dunk! Everything okay?" I question giving her hug.

"Let me just get to the point, I'm moving out of this house." She says holding both my hands. "What? Why??" I ask.

"Because! I don't love my husband anymore! I want to be free. I feel like I'm trapped!" She utterly shouts looking back out into her backyard.

I gasp of what I hear. "well if that's what you want, then that's what you'll take".

"I'm getting a divorce today and then I'll book it to somewhere else besides here." Janet smiles confidently about her plan.

The silence gets interrupted by Desiree
walking back in the room with a loaf of bread in her arms. "What? I'm Hungary!" She explains proving her point by bitting a chunk of bread off.

All three of us laugh. "I miss this.." Desiree adds looking at all of us. "Miss what?" Janet questions with her laugh dead and gone.

Us all laughing together.. It's almost like we're being sold off to our own fame.." Desiree says looking at the ground.

I put my arm around her. "We'll always be a family Des.. No one can stop us." I smile weakly.

In my mind I agree, but would if she's right.. Our fame taking over our relationships. But she isn't even as famous..

I loosen my grip letting go. "Let's get outta this room." Janet says with all of us leaving going to the living room.

"Soooo I'm here, we needa do something." I say laying on the couch.
Desiree thinks and thinks. "Ice skating?"

--

Joseph's POV
"I booked Desiree in the modeling business. She's gonna start tomorrow so she needs to come home." I say to Katy flipping a page in the newspaper.

"Now why didn't you do that before? She might be nervous." Katy replies with her brows raised.

"Don't be like that, just picture it.. Desiree on the front cover of LA Trumpets Magazines." I add showing it with my hands.

She rolls her eyes and chuckles. "I hope Desiree can get through it."

--
12:55pm
Desiree's POV
I think I'm still the only one up. Janet's sleeping in her bedroom with her "soon to be divorced" husband, and Michael is sleeping on the couch across from me.

I have the tv on, but it's muted. Keeping the channel on the news, I close my eyes slowly.. I should go to sleep.

*knock knock*

I stuttered and stared at the door being knocked on. Now who can this be?! It's almost 1, and I'm not answering that door..

"POUND POUND!*

The door got hit it seemed. I start to freak out.. Oh no.. Who is that?!

I swallow hard getting up from the warm couch. Tip toeing to the door with my high socks, I peek through the window.

Damn.. I can't even see anything! I'm gonna have to open it.. Would if its neighbors? Police? My mind goes in spins.

I slowly turn the door knob.. The door opens.. The figure walks into the house!

I don't scream for some dumb ass reason.. I trip on my own feet landing on the floor. The figure takes off his hat and turns on a lamp.

Its Joseph.

Joseph.. That name haunts me to my grave. He's done horrible stuff to me and my family.. I'm sick and tired of this.. Always running from my fears.

I stand up full of bravery flowing through my veins.

"What do you want." I say in a sharp tone making a fist.

"Why are you hear?! Your suppose to be home!" Joseph loudly whispers peeking around the house.

"How did you find us?" I ask steeping back a tiny bit.

"Us?.. Who else is here?!" Joseph shouts looking around the place.

"NO! GET OUT NOW!!" I yell getting in his face. Joseph shoves me against the wall and continues to look around.

He can't get away with all this anymore.. He just can't.

I turned a corner to see him standing next to sleepy Michael. He throws the blankets off him and hits his shoulder.

Michael finally awakes and falls to the ground. He's been hit.

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME MICHAEL HUH?? I TRUSTED YOU!!!" Joseph yells in his face as he grabs Michaels arms lifting him up to his feet.

"JOESPH LET GO!!" Michael yells struggling to be free. My body fumes up.. We are adults.. He cant control us like this anymore..

I run and jump on Joseph's back making him tremble to the floor. Michael gets free and backs away to breathe.

I pound my fist into Joseph's back making him flex.

"YOU CANT DO THIS YOU CANT DO THIS ANYMORE YOU CANT YOU CANT!!!!!!" I scream uncontrollably then putting my hands on the back of his head pounding his face on the floor.

I start to see patches of blood on the floor as I continue. Michael grabs my arms from behind and shoves me away. "ARE YOU INSANE?!" Michael shouts in my face them going up to bloody Joseph still on the floor.

Joseph sits up from the floor and puts his hand where the blood is. He then looks at it from his fingers in rage.

"You..almost killed me girl." He mumbles. I swallow hard crawling farther away.

He gets up quick and picks me up. Im suddenly thrown to the floor hard. So hard.. That I think my arm snapped. At some point.. I can't breathe right. But I still fight.

Rolling out of the way where he was suppose to punch, he hit the wooden floor with his fist. "UURAAA!" He yells kicking me. Stomping on my legs, and my broken arms.

The pain.. I can't feel anything. I'm.. numb from my legs to my shoulders.. I can't physically move..

I've been knocked out..

Michaels POV
I tackle Joseph down punching his face one by one. Then he rolls on top of me with his hands locked on my neck. He's chocking me.

Spit rolls down my mouth.. I'm not breathing and I can't stop.

"GET OFF HIM!!!!" Janet shouts getting into the situation.

She yanks Me away . Joseph gets up ready fight but She stops him. "Please Joseph.. Don't." She mutters with worry In her eyes.

Joseph stops and stands straight. "Your lucky she wasn't here Michael." He mutters putting his hand on his wound.

"I hate you Joseph.. Why would
You do this.. OH MY GOD." I stop running to my baby sister.. Desiree on the floor with blood everywhere around her.

"DESIREE!!!" I yell picking her up. "WE NEED TO GO TO A HOSPITAL NOW!!" I add running outside with her in my arms.

A/N
Dang thooo. Well, there it's is. You guys asked for another so here it is! This one was more violent obviously but that's just the beggining ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...