Where It Began | ✓

By thyselves

Scott Akers and Camille West crossed paths in a flower shop, and that's where it all began. [complete] More

cast list
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
epilogue
bonus • 1
bonus • 2

extended summary

7.8K 285 71
By thyselves

Scott Akers

really doesn't know how he ended up working at a flower shop, especially since his personality is dark enough to make all the flowers wilt.

❀❀❀

Camille West

shows up at a flower shop with her mother, looking for a bouquet fit for her mother's third wedding. It's a wonder as to how she's still sane.

❀❀❀

Scott Akers and Camille West

are both in the flower shop at the same time. A few exchanges, sarcastic comments, and a dozen smiles later, they find themselves captured in the each other's solar systems.

❀❀❀

It's where everything began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2.9K 24
When Logan, a florist with a PhD in botany, decides to hire someone to work the counter in his flower shop, he assumed it would be no big deal. He wo...
1.3K 44 8
Someone once told me that the type of coffee a person drinks is reflective of their personality. Caitlyn tries to find out why her friends drink the...
1.7M 95.8K 53
"Go ahead," I said, backing up against the pink wall of the shop. "Do something other than glare at me." I waited. One, two, three seconds... and not...
3K 232 26
Jongdae works at a flower shop. Minseok wants to buy a flower for his apartment, but the young man with the dazzling smile picks his interest quicker...