Harry Styles Imagines {done}

By inactivem

A book with a good plenty of Harry imagines. {this book will no longer be updated} More

Intro
Harry Takes Out Darcy
Pictures
Darcy's Graduation
Darcy's Graduation - 2
Darcy's Graduation - 3
Cranky Harry
Needy Harry
Besides Rain
Stealing Pillows
Early Flights
Tagging Along To VS
Frozen Yogurt
Embarassment at CVS
Surprises In The Air
Concerts, Dates and Visitors
Hard Knock Life
Fixing You Up
The Bike
Harry The Drag Queen
Naked
a new chapter
A Goodbye Gift (Old imagines)
Old Imagine # 1
Old Imagine #2
Old Imagine #3
Old Imagine #4 (part 1)
Old Imagine #4 (part 2)
Old Imagine #4 (part 3)
Old Imagine #5
Old Preferences
A Draft
!!! hacking hacking hacking !!!

Making Babies

21.9K 236 91
By inactivem

This one was requested by AmalInam
Thanks so much for requesting love. I had a really good time writing this one. I hope it turned out to be what you wanted, enjoy!
I love youuu

-

"Our daughter's right in the living room." I whispered to Harry, giggling as he placed kisses on my neck. For once, I was trying to give my family a nice home cooked meal, but Harry had other plans.

"Harry, I need to cook. Stop or I'll press this hot spoon to your face." I threatened him. But instead of listening, he continued kissing down my neck to my shoulder blade, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I figured if I ignored him he would stop, but he wouldn't take it. He reached his hand from behind me, turning the knob of the stove so that it would turn off. He then took the big spoon I had out of my hand, placing it in the pot and turning me around to face him.

"Harry what are you doing? Can't you wait?" I scolded him. He smirked at me, and without warning, he put his arm behind my knees and picked me up, bridal style. I yelped from his sudden action and Darcy immediately shot her eyes in our direction.

Harry pressed his lips to mine and I prayed to God she wasn't watching us because I was in too deep to push him away. He quickly carried me up the stairs and plopped me onto the bed without breaking the kiss.

Jumping onto the bed, he threw his legs on either side of me, hovering over me.

"I can't believe I gave into you, again." I groaned, causing Harry to smirk.

"Oh you couldn't resist no matter what baby." He said, hungrily licking his lips.

"Shut up" I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer, joining our lips together. Just then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Mummy, daddy." the little voice said. Harry pulled away, smiling at me.

"Come in Darce." I called out as he got off of me and sat next to me while I sat up on the bed. We watched the door knob wiggle for awhile as she struggled to open the door, being only 4 years old. The door creaked open when she finally got it, and we were able to see the owner of the tiny voice.

"Can I call Uncle Niall?" she peeped, her slight accent which she picked up from Harry being hinted as she spoke.

"Why so?" Her father said from next to me.

"Because Uncle Niall told me 'when your daddy picks up your mummy like a princess and takes her upstairs while kissing her, call me so I can take you out for an hour or 2.' " She said, trying to mimic Nialls voice. Harry and I looked at eachother, laughing.

"Of course love." I told her smiling. She thanked us, closing the door and heading downstairs to call Uncle Niall.
When her footsteps could no longer be heard, confirming she was downstairs, Harry jumped back onto me.

"Thank god for that best friend of yours huh?" He asked me, pushing some strands of hair behind my ear.

"Niall's always been my favorite human being, you know?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What about me, am I not your favorite human being?" He asked, innocently pouting.

"Well we can find out." I said, biting my lip, teasing him. A dimple on his left cheek became evident and he reattached his lips to mine, continuing our make out from where we had left it.

-

"Oiii it's my favourite human being." I yelled, hugging Niall as he pulled me into a hug. Darcy ran into the house and ran to hug Harry who was behind me.

"You are one hell of a saviour I tell you." I said to Niall, pulling away from the hug.

"Niall Horan, saving people's lives day by day. What can I do?" He said, shrugging.

"Don't get too proud of yourself, you also mess shit up too you know. So come in, you want some coffee? It's Irish." He stepped in and I closed the door behind him.

"Sounds great actually, it's freezing" he said, fist bumping Harry before he carried Darcy into the living room. I made my way to the kitchen and Niall followed behind.

"So did you enjoy love making with your husband eh eh?" He teased, resting his elbows on the counter next to me. I grabbed a packet of coffee and placed it in the coffee machine.

"Shut up." I scolded him as he giggled.

"It was fine, okay great it was great. But I will NOT go into detail so don't even try to ask me." Niall laughed at the fact that I knew his next question. I went over to the cabinet to grab a mug and brought it back to place it under the coffee machine.

We waited silently as it filled up and watched Harry and Darcy talking on the couch.

"Daddy, are you and mummy gonna have another baby?" Darcy asked looking up at her father. Harry's eyes shot down at her.

"Why would you think that, sweetie?"

"Because, when I asked Uncle Niall what you two were doing, he said mummy and daddy are making babies. So how do you make babies?" Harry immediately shot his head in our direction, looking at Niall. I slowly turned my head to look at him, my jaw dropping. He quickly held his hands in the air.

"I panicked!" He said, scared off.

"Uh love, you wanna come help me?" Harry called out. I made my way to the couch and Niall followed behind.

"Darcy honey, Uncle Niall was just being silly. Weren't you Ni?" I said, turning to Niall.

"What, oh yeah silly I was uh just being silly, you know me always being the silly Unlce Niall I am." He gave a nervous chuckle, trying to assure Darcy that he was indeed being silly. I gave him a cold stare and he mouthed sorry.

"Oh. Well that doesn't matter, I was still wondering. How are babies made?" Harry sighed from next to her because he knew she would not let go of the question till she had an answer.

"Well, princess. Since Uncle Niall brought this up, he's gonna tell you how babies are made. Aren't you Niall?" Harry said as the 3 of us gave our attention to him. He stood there, blank.

"What?" He said, asking why everyone was looking at him. I raised my eyebrows and he realized what was going on.

"Oh uh would you look at the time, it's getting late." He said looking at his non existent watch and faking a yawn. He scrambled to the front door.

"What no wait come back." Harry and I called after him as he fumbled around, getting his shoes on as quick as possible.

"Sorry guys, I'll see you later. Thanks for the coffee, it was great"

"But you didn't even have...the coffee." he was out the door before I could finish my sentence.

"Dammit, uh well maybe mummy can explain it you. Right mum?" Harry sighed, turning to look at me along with Darcy.

"Me? Oh uh you know what I think I'm gonna go grab some pizza with Niall or something. I'll be back in...maybe tomorrow uh so I'll see you later?" I grabbed my shoes and rushed to put them on.

"What wait you can't leave me to handle the situation alone." Harry said standing up to get me but I was already out the door, getting into Nialls car.

"Fuck" Harry cursed under his breath, sitting back down.

"What"

"Oh uh nothing uhm so you wanna know how babies are made? Uh okay I'll tell you how babies are made." He picked up his phone, calling me while trying to stall. He cursed under his breath again when I didn't pick up.

"Why do you keep saying that?" Darcy noted, putting more trouble in Harrys hands.

"Eh no reason love." He said giggling.

"So are you gonna answer the question." She pushed.

"Okay. So if mummy and daddy want a baby, on Christmas they ask Santa to give them one. When Santa thinks they are ready, he sends a baby in a blanket with a big bird. When mummy and daddy wake up the next morning, they see a baby next to them." He smiled, satisfied with his answer, but Darcy wasn't.

"But you always told me when you and mummy were having me, I was in mummy's tummy. Is there something wrong with me daddy?" Harry froze, thinking of what to do.

"Of course not, nothing is wrong with you. You are the most perfect daughter ever and mummy and I couldnt be happier with the way you turned out, okay. You know what Uncle Niall was right, it is getting pretty late. Lets get you to bed. Ill answer the questions tomorrow yeah?" Darcy nodded and Harry picked her up, carrying her to her room to get her ready for bed, letting out a big breath, glad the conversation was done.

-

"Finally you two are back, where were you?" Harry scolded when he opened the door to see Niall and I there as if we were teenagers coming home late and he was our father.

"I told you, we went out to get pizza." I said, stepping in the house, Niall following behind me with a box of pizza. We plopped onto the couch and turned on Netflix while grabbing a couple slices.

"But why?! I had to go through a mid life parenting crisis in which both parents should be there, but it was only me!" He took a seat next to us, grabbing himself a slice.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that. What did you tell her anyways? You better not have told her something too unrealistic, what is she gonna think when she gets older?" I queried, which caused Harry to raise his hands and slap them against his knees.

"Well?"

"Well, fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hero By Nata

Fanfiction

13.4K 34 72
26.1K 696 22
2.2M 34.2K 200
Here are a few Harry Styles imagines for you guys!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!
114K 871 17
hi and welcome to my book, i write harry styles imagines, as you can see :) enjoy!!