Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena...

Door hipstaprincess

*note: they aren't famous in this story & it's fiction so the facts are not true ok just saying lol* Harry St... Meer

Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena Gomez))
01. Win It
02. One Way or Another
03. I'm...Uh Sean Gomez
04. Love Is Easy
05. Ho Hey
06. You've Got to Be Kidding Me
07. I'm Crying Too
08. It Never Stops
09. Be Happy
10. You Really Do
11. Very Attractive
12. The Storm
13. Pretty Brown Eyes
14. You Were Always Popular
15. Stressed, Depressed, But Well-Dressed
16. Need You 100%
17. I Just Smile
18. Us
19. Sweet Sweet Melody
20. It Wasn't Cool
21. McGorgeous
22. Definitely
23. Impressions?
24. Gone
25. Broken Heart
27. Green Eyes
28. Bumpy Ride
29. Let The Games Begin
30. Slow Down
31. I Miss You
32. Still Into You
33. The Heart Never Lies
34. I'm...Studying Anatomy
35. Best Song Ever
36. Revenge
37. I'm So Tired
38. Every Little Thing
39. Shut Up
40. Weak
41. Running, Running
42. Surprise
43. Final Game
44. Shine A Light
45. Fifty-Seven
46. Don't Let Me Go
47. Back For You
48. Epilogue I
49. Epilogue II.
50. Epilogue III [The End]

26. Light

18.9K 360 46
Door hipstaprincess

hey, its like 4am and i'm super hot. why is my living room like 80 degrees??? anyway, i just decided to write it up after my mini teen wolf marathon. seriously, dylan o'brien dylan o'cryin dylan o'dyin. he's so cute omfg (x also, if you bother, you can look up this video on youtube by blacksill94 and it's harry/selena i don't believe you and it's like the most fitting and perfect helena video ever ((for this chapter)) (': anyway, im tired and my parents will kill me if they wake up since i haven't gone to bed yet haha, hope you like this, things are about to get interesting c:

btw new this is us sneak peek + jimmy kimmel skype scavenger hunt = death

____________________________________________________________

Liam's POV: 

"Selena?!" we call out after we see her zip past us, dropping things in the process as she pushes the doors with such force and bolts out. Bending down, I find some ruffled flowers and an envelope addressed to Harry.

"What do you think happened?" Zayn rubs his chin, which has a light stubble as we all shrug our shoulders, heading towards our dorm after a long day of practice. We decide not to go after Selena, knowing she needs time alone, something Niall has picked up during our high school years when Selena would lock herself up in her room to calm down.

"I have no idea," Louis runs his hand through his hair and sighs, frustrated and feeling sad for our friend. Selena's like a little sister to all of us and we love her dearly; she's that girl who just always cares about everyone despite the tough exterior she puts up front for everyone. She has helped us countless times, aiding us in our times of need and she just puts up with us, and we're extremely appreciative of her for that. 

"Let's find out," I mumble as I open the door, seeing Harry just come out of the bathroom, fully dressed and washed up.

"Where are you going?" Niall folds his arm across his chest, leaning against the now closed door as if prohibiting him to leave without answering the question. 

"And why is she here?" Louis sneers as we all stare at him blankly.

"She's my girlfriend and we're going out for dinner," he shrugs, "why do I have to explain everything I do?"

"Because lately you haven't been making much sense, lad," Zayn shakes his head.

"Whatever," Harry grumbles as he tries to find his shoes, stepping on something in the process.

"What the fuck?" he lifts his foot only to find a condom wrapper on the floor, quite distant from the trash can. 

"Did you guys invite one of your girlfriends over or?" he raises an eyebrow whilst glancing over all of us and we all shake our head 'no' in response.

"Then why is there an opened package on the floor?" Harry tilts his head confused as he shrugs and disposes the unwanted material into the trash can. 

"Hey, it's closest to your bed," I point out and he shakes his head.

"I didn't do anything with anyone lately," he bites his tongue.

"Can we go to dinner?" Cara rolls her eyes. 

"Uh, yeah, sure," Harry grabs his coat off the rack and is about to walk out but Niall pushes him back.

"What?" he grits his teeth in frustration.

"Why did you make Selena cry?" Louis demands to know as he gives Harry a sassy expression.

"What? She hasn't stopped crying since this afternoon?" he looks confused.

Selena isn't one who would cry so much, especially in front of other people. She hates showing her weakness to everyone; she tries her best to put up a brave front and sometimes I think that's why when tragedy strikes, it strikes badly. One fragile girl like her can't possibly bottle all those emotions forever. 

"No, we just saw her running out of the dorm building," Zayn frowns, equally confused.

"And she dropped these," I add in, shoving the flowers and letter in his face.

"What is this?" he asks cautiously before placing the flowers gently on his bedside table, and slowly opening the letter.

"Harry, could we leave now?!" Cara complains, clearly annoyed, "that isn't even important anyway. She used you. She lied to you."

"You're a fucking liar, yourself," Louis snarls and I hold him back before he says something even more irrational.

"Hey, don't call my girlfriend that!" Harry huff but we all roll our eyes. Why is he so stubborn and blind??

"Look, mate, if you want to ruin your own life by dating someone you don't even love, go ahead. You won't bother to listen to us anyway, so clearly, your love life is not our problem anymore," Niall gives up and we all just sigh as a bit of hurt flashes across Harry's face.

"This is stupid," Harry mutters before tearing open the letter.

"You're stupid," Zayn replies straightforwardly. Harry ignores the comment and pulls out the fancy paper, inhaling it's fresh scent.

Harry's POV:

Oh God. It smells like her.

The minute I slide the paper out, I'm immediately overwhelmed by the aroma the simple page perserved; my chest takes a small leap as I notice the oh so familiar handwriting right away.

"Dear Harry,

I know you are upset. Hell, you're fucking pissed. I get it. From now on, I'm going to be a hundred percent honest with you, whether you care or not, I will do so regardless. I'm so fucked up in so many ways, yet you still accepted me. I think that's one of the reasons why I fell for you; you're always so accepting of everyone and you never judged me. You taught me so much in our time spent together, though we never even dated. You taught me that even the dreary has some sort of beauty of it's own and I treasure each moment we had. I remember fondly of the day you came in with soup, though to be honest, I wasn't even sick. You brushed my hair, sang with me, and danced with me. I didn't know that day would lead to another and so forth. You never hesitated to visit me after practice, which by the way, I've attended as well, and your actions warm my heart. You also accepted Sean, and I think it's sweet of how kind you treat everyone. You're amazing with kids and I'm sure you'll be a great father someday. You're perfect and I hope you know that. We don't need to go back to what we are, but I hope we can at least be friends again? I understand if you never forgive me though. I just want you to know that what you said was a lie; I truly love you, I really do. Not loved, but love as in I still do. But I'm too late, right? I've had many regrets in my life, but this is probably my greatest. Not going to lie, I hate Cara and her guts, but honestly, if she makes you happy, I'll tolerate her. But expect a "I told you so" if something happens because she made my life a living hell and no matter how much pain you're in, I'm just going to be blunt. Sorry. Well, assuming if you ever talk to me again, which I really hope you do. Anyway, thank you for making me genuinely happy and you're definitely important in my life. I love you, Harry. 

Love, Selena. xx"

I don't know how to feel about this letter: happy, sad, heartwarming, furious? 

"I didn't even know she wrote this, let alone brought flowers. I didn't even talk to her recently! I didn't make her cry," I defend myself and the boys look at one another before staring back.

"You sure?" Niall questions and I nod furiously. 

Louis's POV:

Something doesn't add up. 

If Harry really is telling the truth, then what happened? Selena would not spontaneously burst into tears if nothing happened to provoke her.

I know her. 

"Did she come over though?" I speak up, still curious.

"No, I was showering when I got back," he replies cooly and I think harder.

There has to be an answer. 

My eyes slowly flit to Cara and I stand up straighter.

"Was this little devil here while you were showering?" I bitterly spit and Harry's fists tighten.

"As a matter of fact, she was," he grits his teeth, "watch the way you talk to her, Tomlinson."

I ignore his words, except what he first said.

Cara was here.

Huh.

That makes a shit load of sense, now. 

I immediately pin her to the wall, my nostrils flaring as I glare down at the trouble-causing blonde.

"What did you fucking say to her, Cara?" I growl.

"Oh, whatever do you mean, Louis?" 

"She came and I know it. You answered the door and probably said some shit to hurt her. I know you did, don't even try denying it," I continue to press.

"I didn't do anything. I just told her that Harry's showering," she shrugs her shoulder.

"Wait, she came and you didn't tell me?" Harry frowns, speaking up.

"You wouldn't have wanted to see her," Cara brushes the non-existent lint off her dress.

"You're lying," I stare coldly at Cara again, not believing a single word she's saying.

"I honestly did just tell her that. It's not my fault she ran off," Cara scoffs and I release the grip on her, not liking being too close to her.

The gears in my mind start to run as I think about what could possibly make Selena break down so much; she looked so vulnerable and desperate to run away. Something hard must have hit her.

Looking up, I notice Liam, Zayn, and Niall glancing at me and I know that we're all trying to figure out a reasonable answer. I sigh, leaning against the wall by the trash can we have and close my eyes.

Think, Tomlinson, think. 

I open my eyes again and stare down, scanning the contents of the trash can and it suddenly hits me.

The mysterious condom wrapper. 

No one in our room used it or knows about it, which means it was brought in by someone else.

No one else entered our room besides Cara.

Cara set it up.

And Selena saw it.

"Wow, you manipulative bitch!" I cry out and Harry sternly crosses his arms.

"Louis!" 

"You set this all up!" I huff and suddenly the other boys get it, standing up and helping me defend my claim.

"You're all crazy," Harry shakes his head.

"Harry, let's go NOW," Cara whines before any other accusations could be thrown out and drags Harry towards the door, causing him to drop the letter on the floor.

"Move it, Horan," Cara shoves him harshly away and Niall loosens up, moving, not wanting to deal anymore. He exits the room but turn to look back at us, his disappointed mates. 

Selena's POV:

I run to my room and lock the door quickly, my heartbeat racing due to my unexpected, intense cardio. No one else is home so I have the room to myself to cry, cry, and just cry. 

Hours of sobbing turns to days of sobbing.

"Seriously, Sel, you need to get out and get some fresh air!" Eleanor exclaims as she draws open the curtains, letting the ungodly light shine through our dark room, making me shield my eyes as they aren't accustomed to the brightness.

"No," I bury myself deeper in my bed until I feel the thin material of my blanket slip off my body.

"You are going out and that's final," Danielle roughly picks me up and pushes me towards the mirror in the bathroom.

"Look at yourself, you look dead," Perrie crinkles her nose and even I take a step back at my reflection.

I look so lifeless. 

Well, no surprise there. I feel lifeless. 

"Go out," Miley shouts through the door and I sigh. I really need to move on. 

Demi's POV:

It's weird seeing Selena so...unemotional. What's weirder is that this is because of a boy. I mean, we're talking about Selena Marie Gomez, here. She can handle pretty much any challenge and she's definitely a strong believer of girl power. The fact that's she is crumbling due to a boy, is pretty astounding. Nothing I would've imagined in all my life. Nothing anyone would've imagined. 

After Selena exits the bathroom, we all grin; she looks a bit better, more cleaned up and refreshed.

"I'm heading out," she begins and we all gasp, nodding enthusiastically.

"Yes please, go on out!" we squeal and push her out of the door, "have fun!"

Selena's POV:

I decide to go play football; I missed the game so much, it almost hurts. Shifting the duffel bag on my right shoulder, I head to the field and see the boys playing. The minute I'm spotted, everyone freezes.

"Calm down, I'm not here to beg to be on the team. I just want to use the field," I quickly respond before Harry goes ape shit on me again.

"Sorry, the field is reserved for us until nationals are over," Harry replies in a plain manner that I can't tell if he's still angry or just being emotionless.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I sigh unhappily but he shakes his head.

"I'm not, now um, we have practice so..." he motions for me to leave and normally, I'd retaliate. However, it's different now; I don't want to create more unwanted tension between the two of us so I nod and turn away, resulting in the team gasping at my lack of rebellion.

I'll show Harry. I can still be myself and live happily without him. 

Oh, who am I kidding? 

Just seeing him that one time on the field made my heart clench and race. The way his face looks all scrunched up when he's deeply concentrating and how attractive he is when he's working out. 

Good God. He'll be the death of me. 

I jog away from the school, because that's what I do best.

I run away from my problems. 

After mindlessly wandering off, I find myself at the local park where I first met Tyler and Dylan. Shrugging the duffel off my shoulder, I watch it fall to the ground before I unzip it, taking out the football I haven't touched in a few days. Balancing it on my knee, I then suddenly jolt my leg, causing it to go flying  a few meters ahead of me, allowing it to touch the ground. Once it hits the grassy floor, I speed up and dash down the field, dribbling it between my feet until I reach the makeshift goal, where I kick with full force. 

Man, I missed this.

Adrenaline surges into me as I just play by myself, practicing techniques I did not have a chance to brush on after what happened lately. My thoughts leave my head as my concentration is focused solely on the one-handed game I created for myself. After an hour, I hear the roaring of the sky and see clouds greying, as they clutter together, making the sky appear cloudy and stormy. Regardless of the changing weather, I continue to play for another three hours. When I'm suddenly drenched in my own perspiration, I stop and lift the hem of my jersey to wipe the remaining drops of sweat on my cold face. Cracking my neck occasionally, I bend down to pick up the ball, returning it to the safe haven of my duffel bag before collapsing onto the park ground, with my eyes closed. I am still breathing hard as I suddenly feel the cool water droplets fall on my body, chilling my just heated and sweaty self. It feels strangely relaxing and I relish in this moment, just laying here alone in peace. 

But, I can never be in peace for long. 

The rain reminds me of when I first met Harry's family personally as Sean and how it was thundering outside. I remember Cara being a bitch, as usual.

The rain reminds me of our first kiss, shortly after Harry discovered my insecure self.

How sweet, that moment was. 

Soon, I feel salty tears run down my face, dripping down my chin as I choke at the overwhelming memories. I miss him so much. My tears mix with the raindrops and all I know is that my face is a wet mess. Suddenly, a prodding nudge wakes me up from my trance and I sit up, only to be faced with a small girl who looks like she's about nine.

"Hey, why are you crying?" she sits cross-legged across from me, a football tucked in between her legs.

"Is it a boy?"

"Yeah," I chuckle. She's adorable.

"What happened?"

"I pretended to be someone I wasn't and now he hates me for lying. He's now dating this girl I hated since like forever and he's like all over her. I don't think he'll ever forgive me," I pout, looking at her young, innocent face for her reaction. This is probably a lot to dump on a nine-year old, but I strangely find her presence comforting. I hope she never suffers heartbreak like this. 

"Do you love him?"

"Yeah," a small smile plays at my lips before it falters, "But I don't think he loves me back."

"If you really love him, you wouldn't give up. You guys will be together later, I see it in all the Disney princess movies!"

"But I'm not a princess," I laugh at her cute, naive behavior. Oh, those were the days. 

"You look like one," she shrugs and I smile back, "Thanks."

"What's your name?"

"Elaine. It means shining light and my mommy said I shine light on her and daddy's life," she claims and I grin at that. 

"That's so sweet."

"What's yours?"

"Selena."

"Your name sounds very pretty," she compliments as she looks up at the sky, watching the raindrops slowly fall on her face. 

"So, what are you doing out here in the rain, kiddo?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I had football practice," she heaves a heavy sigh, "I hate football so much! My parents make me play it though because they want me to become some athletic star, but I really hate it. I want to be a model, but my parents say that's not easy to get so I can't do it." 

"I love football!" I defend the game and she gives me an incredulous look.

"Are you serious?" she questions me and I nod happily.

"It's the best."

"Are you good?"

"Yeah, a bit," I blush a little. I want to be modest but honest.

"I'm terrible at it and my parents always put so much pressure on me to do better," she stresses.

"You seem really pretty. Why don't your parents let you try out being a model?" I comment as I observe her flawless complexion and beautiful cheekbones. She's like the most gorgeous kid I've ever seen, as if she's sculpted by gods herself.

"They won't unless I'm offered a deal or until I have proof that I can pull it off, but they won't bring me to try-outs and stuff! They say if I really want it, I have to find a way myself. I tried asking around, but no one would take in a kid seriously without a grown up," she rants as I listen closely. 

"Anyway, do you come here often? The field?" she tilts her head at me and I nod.

"Well, I met my best friend here and then I didn't come here that often. But now, you know that guy I like?"

"Mhm."

"He basically kicked me out of the school field, so I can't play anywhere but here," I shrug.

"Do you play...alone?" she confusedly asks as she scans the park, seeing no one but the two of us.

"Yeah, my other friends either don't play or are too busy."

"Don't you get lonely?"

"Yeah, but what can I do right?"

"I have a deal for you," she suddenly appears excited as her body shakes.

"What's up?" 

"Okay, how about I let you train me in football. You can come to all our practices and games and use the field with me. We play at my elementary school and sometimes my coach lets my teammates' brothers play too while we're on break. Then, you can play with other people three times a week!" 

"That surprisingly sounds really good. You're really offering this?" I'm a bit taken aback by her random act of kindness.

"Yeah! But of course, there's something you need to do for me," she shoots me a mischevious look.

"And, what is that?"

"I want you to help me become a model," she says with a straight face.

"And how do I do that?" my eyes widen at her wild suggestion.

"There's this pageant I want to participate in," she begins and I nod.

"Okay, cool, I just have to sign you up as your guardian, right?"

"That's the thing. It's a duo pageant and I need someone eighteen years or older as my partner," she continues and I pale.

"You can't seriously be asking me to model with you, are you?" 

"Why not? You're pretty!"

"I'm really not," I tug at my unruly hair.

"Pleaseeee," she begs.

"No," I abruptly answer. There's no way in hell I'm modeling.

"Fine, then you'll just have to play alone forever," she huffs and I sigh. Where did she learn to be so cunning?

"Where is this pageant, anyway?"

"It's run by the famous modeling agency. They have one of their major studios somewhere near here and they will be judging based on three rounds. The winning pair both get modeling contracts," she states and I groan.

"Is this really that important to you?"

"If I win, I can prove to my parents I can do this!" she gets on her knees in front of me.

"Will you promise to look at football in a new light and learn to actually enjoy the game if I do this?"

"Yes yes yes! I'll do anything," the little girl stares at me with a unresistable face.

"Okay, okay I'll do it," I cave in, unable to deny her puppy eyes, "but what if we lose?"

"Easy. We don't.

What did I just sign myself up for? 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
2.4M 65.6K 83
Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working for a company in the city of New York...
19.5K 606 37
*Previously «British Girls Take Over America»* Maeve Sullivan, a headstrong 19-year-old with a distinctly Irish background, always prided herself on...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...