Dear Jintan, From Menma

By shyanimefangirl

Menma was a little girl with endless amounts of hope and happiness. Until she died. After she died no one was... More

Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5

a/n

345 7 6
By shyanimefangirl

Hey yall! So I hoped yall liked it. I am sorry it was really short and well it was supposed to, I wanted to keep to the moral of thee anime.

Also, I did not copy the story whatsoever! I took probably the last thing she wrote for him and put it in letter 5. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! THE RIGHTS BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS!!!

Alsooooo, please watch the anime the letter will make more sense if yall watched the anime. Man this story didn't take long to write at all...hmm...ok

Welp thank yall so much for the likes, follows, support, comments, and messages! yall don't realize how happy those little things make me. I say this a lot but I LOVE YALL!!!

As always comment like a follow

~Astral Light

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...