Dear Jintan, From Menma

By shyanimefangirl

Menma was a little girl with endless amounts of hope and happiness. Until she died. After she died no one was... More

Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 5
a/n

Letter 4

317 11 1
By shyanimefangirl

Dear Jintan,

I really hurt Anaru's feelings! I gave her a sticker and all the sudden she got really mad. I don't know what I did....I'll apologize tomorrow! I also made you mad too....I knew you didn't like me, I am just an ugly pig. No worries I wouldn't cry! I am a big girl!

Today Yukiatsu stopped me and gave me a barret and said he liked me. I was torn though. I made you really upset and you ran home and I wanted to stop you. But Yukiatsu really wanted to talk with me. I ran after you because I wanted to make things right between us. I returned the barret to Yukiatsu and ran after you.

I hope I can get to you in time! I don't the whole group and us to break up!

Love, Menma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
34.7K 1.1K 33
Today was the day, the day that I was gonna confess my love for the person I've loved for years now.... ~=+=~ Minecraft Diaries AU and cover art not...
198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...