Dear Jintan, From Menma

By shyanimefangirl

Menma was a little girl with endless amounts of hope and happiness. Until she died. After she died no one was... More

Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 4
Letter 5
a/n

Letter 3

323 13 3
By shyanimefangirl

Dear Jintan,

Jintan!!!!! You didn't come to the fortress early to meet me! I was really upset. I was waiting there all alone with no one there but me.

 Ooooo! Today I found really cute stickers and I shared them with Anaru and Tsuruko! We are going to be best friends forever! Hey...Jintan...What Yukiatsu said today...do you think its true? Do you like me? I like you, you are a amazing bug catcher and a really good hide a go seek player, but not as good as me!

But yeah....I really like you... and not just like, I mean like like, like I want to be with you for a long time. I hope we are. I don want us to grow apart, none of us.

Love,

Menma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...