The Bag

By SparklingNightmare

Everyone has something that they want no one to find out or find. Well, Ashlyn happens the have a bag full of... More

*The Bag: Chapter 1
*The Bag: Chapter 2
*The Bag: Chapter 3
*The Bag: Chapter 4
The Bag: Chapter 5
The Bag: Chapter 6
The Bag: Chapter 7
The Bag: Chapter 8
The Bag: Chapter 9
The Bag: Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
The Bag Chapter 12
The Bag Chapter 13
The Bag chapter 14
The Bag Chapter 15
The Bag Epilouge

The Bag: Chapter 10 part 1

30 2 0
By SparklingNightmare

Edited- December 24th 2015 @ 3:15Pm

"So this is Brian, Jack, Paxson, Trey, and Adam" Travis said motioning to each of the guys in front of me. "The other main leader will be here later"
Travis added.

"Nice to meet you all" I said smiling to them.

"Same to you" The shortest one, Adam I think, said.

"My gang is very important to me. We all treat each other as family and I expect you to do the same" he said to me.

"I will" I nodded showing him I understood.

"Good. Now let's talk about business" Travis turned to me, "How is your relationship with Brandon, Ashlyn?"

"Um, we are not talking to each other ever again, because of a deal we've made" I looked at the ground.

There came two knocks on the door and Travis excused himself to answered the door.

"Hey" a familiar voice said.

"Who's that" I turned around to be face to face with Samy.

"Ashlyn" he furrowed his brows.

"Yeah" I said quietly.

"Why are you here?" He asked walking over to me.

"I'm a member now..." I trailed off.

"Oh. Well, I am the leader if you didn't know. So, everything that happened in the past" his eyes bored into mine, "will not be brought up" he finished, his tone dark.

I swallowed and turned back to the other members as Travis continued.

"Okay, back to business. One, look at me when I speak. Two, you need to break that deal and talk to him. We need incite on his gang. We plan to attack in the next month but we aren't sure where they are located" he explained.

Wait. Did he just say Brandon has a gang? As in, he is in a gang too?! How did I not know this?

So he wants to keep me away from Travis because he is in a gang, but what about himself? This angers me so much.

He is such a hypocrite!

I'm not holding anything back anymore. I'm not going to be the 'nerd' everyone knows me as anymore.

*.*.*.**.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*
BRANDON POV (YEY)

"Did you text her, bro?" My friend Jaxson asked.

"Yes, many of times. I can't imagine her with Travis right now. Who knows what he's done already" I put my head in my hands.

"Well we have to get going man, the gang meeting is in five" he said grabbing his car keys from his table.

"Yeah, lets go. We need to figure out our plan against the Robins" I agreed.

*.*.*.*.*.**..
*Still Brandon's pov*

We arrived at the forest and Jaxson and I walked in, following our tree markings.

We arrived at the old shack and stepped in to see our gang.

I am the head of a gang called Ivy. My gang includes Jaxson, Eathan, Rick, John, and West. The Robins are Travis gang, our rivals. We've been planing an attack on them for the last year, but the decline in members has been making it very difficult so now we have been hiding until we get more members.

"Rick, do you have any news on Travis's gang?" I asked siting on a stool.

"Yes, they have a new member" he said getting up from the couch.

"Which is...?" I drew out.

"Some chick named Ashlyn" he said.

"Ashlyn" I whispered.

"Your Ashlyn?" Jaxson asked.

"I don't know!" I yelled.

"Who is Ashlyn?" West said standing up.

"Brandon's girlfriend" Jaxson explained.

"She is not my fucking girlfriend!" I yelled looking up at them. "We don't even talk anymore" I said sighing.

"Whatever" Jaxson rolled his eyes at me.

"Jaxson. You are my best friend and all, but you know the rules. I am your leader when it comes to the gang so you must respect me. If you don't want to respect me, leave" I pointed to the door.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"If it's true that Ashlyn is in the gang now, no one try to attack her. If anything, try to kidnap her or something. She won't listen to me, but maybe if something serious happens, she will" I said getting up.

"So, what does she look like? You've forgotten we have never seen her before" Eathan said standing up as well.

"She has beautiful blue eyes, brown hair" I stopped realizing what I just said. "I mean, she has blue eyes, brown hair, she's pretty tall, she wears black glasses, and that's about all" I described the image of her in my head.

"She sounds cute" Ethan said smirking.

"She's mine back off" I said quickly.

"Ohh" Jaxson grinned and I realized what I just said.

"I mean, she doesn't date. Even if she did she wouldn't be interested in you" I snapped.

"Well she is interested in Travis" he said.

He is right. She is interested in Travis, but not you.

Why should I even care if she is interested in me?

It's not like I like her.

"Yeah I'm aware. They went on a date today" I rolled my eyes, "let's get back to the plan now"

We spent the rest of the day planning on how to attack the Robins, but protect Ashlym at the same time.

"I think everyone agrees on this: you're going to have to break the deal and talk to Ashlyn again, Brandon" Jaxson said.

"I can't" I said throwing my hands up.

Ashlyn would never talk to me. I'm the one who made the deal in the first place!

"Well you're going to have to" Jaxson said shrugging.

"Whatever" I huffed and got up from the table.

"Boss" Rick said coming down the stairs.

"Yes, Rick?" I sighed.

"Trenova is here for the supplies" he said moving out of the way of the stairs.

"Great" I mumbled as I walked past Rick and went up the stairs.

I slowly walked to the door and yelled, "yes?"

Next came seven knocks, one kick, and two knocks.

It was Trenova. We have a system for members or associate of our little 'club' so we know it's not an enemy trying to get in.

"Aye, Brandon" Trenova said grabbing my hand.

"Hey, what do you need this week?" I said patting his back and releasing his hand.

"I need a lot this week, we have a big order" he said looking around the shack.

"I got you" I said walking back behind the counter of the island.

I reached underneath and clicked the button. The door slid open and I got a big brown box labeled 'T' and walked back over to him.

"Theirs weed, pills, and some Coke" I said handing it to him.

"How the fuck am I supposed to hide this big ass box?" He asked grabbing it from me.

"That's not my problem bud, now pay up" I put my hand out.

"Fucking" he mumbled and shuffled through his pockets. He pulled out a stack of cash and handed it to me.

"Pleasure" I gave him a small wave and nod before he turned out the door and I put the money in my pocket.

"Another day, another costumer" I sighed and went halfway down the stairs. I looked at the clock to see it was already six in the morning.

I had school to go too. More importantly, I had to talk to Ashlyn.

********_********
Ashlyn POV

"So how was the date?" Trinity squealed as we sat down at our lunch table.

"Um kinda boring at first, but then later it was really fun" I said smiling.

"What happened?" She asked eagerly. "I see you put your contacts in and you ditched your hoodie and your bookbag. Not your 'secret bag' though" she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing, I just decided to change my image" I said leaning back in the seat.

"Did Travis make you do it? I know he's popular and all" she said stuffing a muffin in her mouth.

"No" I lied. My palms got sweaty, as I hate lying. But I have to, no one can find out.

And if becoming who I am becoming means I can get over Brandon, so be it.

"Hottie alert" Trinity said ducking down and pointing to the doors.

I turned around and saw Brandon and his clique walking in.

Usually I would cower down, but now it's going to be different.

As the head cheerleader Anna started walking behind me, I stuck my foot out to trip her.

Before she could fall, I pulled it back in.

Curse my well being.

I just can't be bad.

Why do I suck at life?

I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"What?" Trinity asked pulling my tray in front of her.

"Nothing" I sighed and picked my head up.

"Okay.." Trinity looked at me suspiciously so I gave her a smile and she went back to eating.

Little does she know I'm breaking inside.

"Hey there" A man said as I felt wind come up on my right side.

"What?" I turned around to see Brandon sitting next to me. "What the fuck do you want?" I snapped.

"Woah woah woah sweetie, watch your profanities. It's not cute to curse" he grinned.

How dare he act like nothing has happened between us?

"So now you're talking to me? You're breaking your own deal" I snapped again.

"Let's forget about the whole deal, deal?" He said putting his hand out.

"So you're breaking a deal, with another deal?" I said skeptically.

"Precisely" he smirked.

"whatever, deal" I shook his hand.

"So let's talk. How are you and Travis?" He said jumping right into a conversation.

"Of course you want to talk  about him. Why do you care?" I took a sip of my water.

"You're not going to like this" he started, "but he's bad for you. It's in your best interest to stop talking to him" he repeated what he said yesterday.

"I can handle him Brandon, I'm not the little nerd you think I am" I rolled my eyes.

"So you're not a nerd? What do you call a straight A, valedictorian, and a person who can get into any college she wants?" He asked.

"Well that's not me anymore!" I said loudly.

"Then who are you now?" He said putting his hand to his face.

"Not a nerd" I mumbled and looked down.

"If you're not a nerd, who are you?" He pushed.

"I don't fucking know!" I screamed and stood up making his hand fall. 

"Exactly, because you're a nerd! You can't change who you are!" He screamed back at me.

We were both standing now, and I just looked at him, tears fighting to fall.

"I like you how you are, Ashlyn. Stay true to yourself" he said quietly before turning and walking away from me.

"What the fuck just happened" Trinity said standing up with a mouth full of food.

"I don't know" I said grabbing my bag and running out of the cafeteria.
••••••••••
It took everything I had in me to write these last two chapters. I just can't think of anything creative to write about.

At least they're over.

I hope to include more of Ashlyn's bag in the next few chapters.

Also, I'm just not really in a happy state right now because of stuff that has happened, the next few chapter will probably be emotional too. I'll put a warning though.

So I don't have any good questions for this chapter so .....

Who's your favorite character so far?

Vote

Comment

Fan
-SMS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 155 29
So there happens to be this guy. Yes, I know. It's always about a guy. Well, she's a teenage girl, what do you expect? But anyway, the guy. He's...ni...
241K 9K 55
A love letter to the populars, the awkwards, the depressed, the third wheels. Anyone reading this--this is for you. To everyone that feels unimporta...
574 255 25
Meet Ailly Hopes, a seemingly ordinary orphan on the brink of graduation from Willowbrook's most prestigious academy. However, her world takes a dras...
1.4K 139 44
Every story has a hero. It doesn't mean it has to be a guy or a knight in shining armour. "Heroes are overrated. I prefer saviors. Or even better sur...