The Clear Choice

maybeillfallforyou tarafından

A secretive pack. An arraigned marriage. A snow-white coat that makes her different from the rest. Almost no... Daha Fazla

The Clear Choice
{ Chapter 1 }
{ Chapter 2 }
{ Chapter 3 }
{ Chapter 4 }
{ Chapter 5 }
{ Chapter 7 }
{ Chapter 8 }
{ Chapter 9 }
{ Chapter 10 }
{ Chapter 11 }
{ Chapter 12 }
{ Chapter 13 }
{ Chapter 14 }
{ Chapter 15 }
{ Chapter 16 }
{ Chapter 17 }
{ Chapter 18 }
{ Chapter 19 }
{ Chapter 20 }
{ Chapter 21 }
{ Chapter 22 }
{ Chapter 23 }
{ Chapter 24 }
{ Chapter 25 }
{ Chapter 26 }
{ Chapter 27 }
{ Chapter 28 }
{ Chapter 29 }
{ Chapter 30 }
{ Chapter 31 }
{ Chapter 32 }
{ Chapter 33 }
{ Chapter 34 }
{ Chapter 35 }
{ Chapter 36 }
{ Chapter 37 }
{ Chapter 38 }
{ Chapter 39 }
{ Chapter 40 }
{ Chapter 41 }
{ Chapter 42 }
{ Chapter 43 }
{ Chapter 44 }
{ Chapter 45 }
{ Chapter 46 }
{ Chapter 47 }

{ Chapter 6 }

2.8K 77 8
maybeillfallforyou tarafından

Nina's POV

I was on high alert, waiting for something to happen; anything to happen. Issac had disappeared into the thick fog over to where Clary had gone to shift and change.

The cool air from the night started to warm up as the sun was breaking through the trees, reaching our bodies as we stood anxiously all together.

I was relived that our future Alpha had found the one girl that was to help lead our pack. Seeing as the way things were going with his father, Marcus; he would take over soon. And none of us wanted him to do it alone. 

I had yet to see Clary in her human form, but she is witty, yet kind natured; which made me feel she was to make a great Luna along side Issac. What I really hoped was that she wouldn't reject him.

Issac can be pretty demanding, and hard to read at times; which makes him give off the of kind aura you don't want to mess with. His feelings towards having a Mate were pretty set and stone, he didn't think he needed one.

But as of a couple minutes ago, those feelings seemed to vanish into the foggy air around us.

My twin brother, Lucas, took a couple steps forward cautiously, towards where the forest started and the clearing ended; where Clary and Issac were.

I whimpered slightly hearing a low growl that I immediately identified as Issac's.

All my fellow pack members and I made our way over to where they were, the tension and curiosity pushing us to see what was going on.

As the fog cleared, almost like it was making a path, I made out two figures; standing mere inches apart. Their bare feet standing on the matted down dead grass, chests rising and falling in sync.

The had met, and from what I heard about Mates, it was like they were the only ones in this clearing.

Clary's POV

Perfection. Pure, untainted perfection; that was what I had seen with my glassy blue eyes the second I stepped out from behind the tree.

"Mate" My Wolf purred happily into my cluttered mind.

His dark green eyes once flickering with disbelief, now only contained lust and admiration. We had only just met, but there was no doubt what I was seeing right.

The edge of his dilated pupils were turning dark gray with happiness, mixing with the forest green. Imagining mine were turning a lighter shade of blue for the same reason, a slight shiver racked my body.

My Wolf howled at this moment, and I wasn't surprised. Issac was meeting our gaze, half naked and standing within touching distance of my shaking hands. His sculpted chest rose and fell with mine and we said nothing. With someone else, this situation might have been uncomfortable; but with him, I never wanted to look away.

I knew I probably looked like a mess right now, I had been running almost all night and really needed a shower. You could still make out the deep wound on my leg from earlier as well.

A slight blush rose up onto my cheek, giving color to my once pale and shocked face. 

Issac's un-readable face made me nervous, but I felt warmth fill me once I noticed the corner of his perfect mouth was turning up into a slight smirk.

My widened eyes looked to his large hand as it was lifted to my long dark brown hair. A stray piece that had been blown forward, was tucked behind my ear.

I found myself leaning into his gentle touch, wanting to feel more of the amazing, foreign sparks that exploded from his finger tips brushing my ear.

Almost like being woken up from a dream, his voice that I had grown to love; broke through the prolonged silence between us.

"What is your name, love?" Issac said with curiosity, gradually getting closer to my breathless form.

"Clary. And your Issac." I said with the strongest voice I could muster given my current state. Many things were going on in my mind at the moment, and not being able to think clearly in his presence made me feel blinded.

His eyes now turned entirely ebony gray, locked onto mine again. A low growl sounded around us again coming from his muscular chest. He dropped his hands to my waist as I stood, unmoving; almost falling into him as leaned his head into the crook of my neck.  

I felt a rust of pride noticing the reaction I got out of him, just by simply saying his name. Feeling unnatural, I moved from my stiff position and threaded my fingers through his soft light brown hair.

Unknowingly, I was backing up; my wobbling legs heading backwards towards the tree. I gasped loudly as made contact with rough bark, Issac still grazing his fingertips onto the skin exposed on my waist.

My lustful thoughts were thankfully interrupted by a handsome, younger guy standing in the distance with the others. His looks didn't come close to Issac's, he actually looked very similar to Nina; I guessed that they were most likely related.

He whistled loudly, his squinted brown eyes looking right at me and Issac's interlaced bodies.

Nina's wolf nudged him from behind and he stumbled forward, going silent. Some of the others chuckled lowly while Nina huffed in annoyance.

Noticing the sudden coldness from my Mate backing away, I sighed and straitened out Nina's tank top and looked down at my bare feet; suddenly uncomfortable with my situation.

Silence floated around the group again as Issac and Nina made eye contact, most likely mind linking with one another. His steady hand enveloped mine, but jealously crept up on my tired mind while admiring Nina's polished wolf.

Issac could never see mine, seeing my pure white wolf would give away who I was immediately. I felt panicky all of a sudden, I was in so deep with the Saltus Pack, and with him.

I had to fulfill my father's orders, for the sake of my pack and family. Who was I now, and how I wonder will my time here end?

I cant live a lie, but that was my intention the second I crossed that line over to their land. Living a lie was all that I could do for myself. 

It would be better that way. Issac was the Alpha to be right? He would know what his father planned to do to mine.  I looked down at his hand in mine, how mine was so small compared to his. I couldn't lie to him.

"Maybe he'd understand us..." My Wolf said hopefully, but her joyous tone had died down and was now laced with sorrow.

This pack wasn't forgiving to mine, thoughts clouded my head with all the things that might happen if they discovered I was not who I said. 

Looking around, many of the men around me were gazing at my frightened form. Being under their cautious, judgmental gazes made me want to hide behind Issac's smooth muscular back.

As he turned back to me, I let out a deep breath I hadn't realized I was holding in.

Behind him Lucas and Nina were gone, they left without me even noticing their absence. Issac's brother was still here, but father away. In fact everyone was moving farther away. They were leaving the clearing.

I felt a tug on my hand that was interlaced with his, sparks erupting on my palm and making there way across my fragile body. I took a shaky breath of air as my head dropped. 

Looking down, the fog seemed to swirl around at my feet making me go dizzy. I staggered backwards into the tree me and Issac had just been pressed up against. I let go of his hand and put it to my forehead, almost like it would calm my racing thoughts.

"Clary, hey, what's the matter. Are you hurt?" The near by voice of my Mate reached my ears and I could tell he was caught of guard.

Meeting his beautiful green eyes, I shook my heavy head slowly; glancing upward once again.

My sky blue eyes went glassy and turned my vision blurry. My eyesight was blotchy, but I could make out Issac's tan body coming up to mine quicker than I thought possible.

My Wolf whimpered in my mind, loving the touch of our Mate but on edge because of my panicky mood. I couldn't get control of my self, I wanted to go home. I wanted the ground to swallow me up and let me have time to think things through. The other side of my mind said stay and be with the one person I was destined to be with, Issac.

A tear threated to spill onto my check, blinking it back I reached up and rapped my arms around my Mate; needing the comfort only he could give.

He responded instantly by encasing my smaller body with his strong, tight arms. We were taking in each others scents, and I was calming down a considerable amount.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry" I said muffled into the smooth tan skin of his shoulder. His musky scent now fogging up my numb mind.

He pulled back slightly, his nose mere centimeters away from mine. His hot breath fanning onto my face. I loved being this close to him, but another part of my body wanted to duck under his arm and sprint back home. Pushing away that thought I hesitantly leaned my forehead onto his.

"You don't need to apologize, I know you've been through a lot" He said slowly "I want you to come back with me, Clary. Clary?" He sounded like he was going to say more, but stopped short once I closed my eyes and started to go limp in his arms.

My ears were ringing, and my vision was going in and out of focus. I sank down sensing the familiar feeling of blacking out coming back to haunt my exhausted body.

I felt my body being gently moved as Issac sank to his knees; me still wrapped tightly in his arms.

Issac's POV

My once calm heart was now racing against my broad chest as I held my precious Mate in my arms. She had passed out once again, which I took as a bad sign. My knees were sinking into the dirt while I attempted to hold up her unmoving body.

I linked quickly with Tobias who I hoped hadn't gone too far with the others.

"Toby get your ass back over here to this clearing, what ever you gave Clary made her pass out again-" I growled to him, My Wolf angry at our brother for harming her. But I was cut off before I could finish.

"Issac, what I drugged her with wore off." His familiar voice entered my panicking mind. "How ever she passed out, it wasn't because of it, I'm sure."

"I'm taking her back to Nina then, did they head back to father like I suggested?" I said, not wanting to see Clary so weak and injured anymore.

"Yes, they're here at the house, we'll be waiting for you two inside." Tobias stated. He's talking like he's annoyed, and it's ticking me off.

I sighed aloud, closing my eyes tightly then reopening them.

Looking down at Clary's face I felt a warmth that I hadn't felt in a long time. My life has been so cold after my mother died, but seeing her delicate features and touching her soft skin ignited feelings of safety and love. Two things that had been missing from me for a while.

Tucking my arm under her shoulder blades and the other beneath her legs, I lifted her effortlessly and was cautious of her wound.

Adjusting slightly I brought her head gently towards me; placing a kiss on her smooth forehead. I knew she couldn't hear me but I spoke as I turned towards the direction of the pack house. Venturing into the comforting dense forest.

"You'll be safe now Clary, I was wrong about everything I made Mates out to be in my mind. I could never let anything happen to you, or let you go..." I whispered knowing no one was around, but not caring if anyone else had been.

I thought I felt her stir slightly in my arms, but continued on; with my new found hope tucked tightly to my bare chest.

A/N

Hope you liked it! I made it in three different POV's because i'm exciting like that. Thanks for making it this far with me and my story by the way! I have an idea for another story that I might want to publish, but its going to take some more work. Ch.7 will come soon! If you can..

>Vote!

>Comment!

love yalls --Carolyn

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

50.5K 2.1K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
25K 693 20
"If she doesn't come back willingly with me then I demand all your pack lands, and death to all your people, in return for the death of my pack mates...
47.1K 876 40
Lexi ran away from her pack, Midnight Cove, because of her father was abusing her. While on the run, she trespasses on a pack territory and is forced...
1.6M 43K 34
They say the wolf is in it for the hunt. But what if the hunt is for the wolf? Alena Parker wasn't expecting to be found on another pack's land, to b...