The Life of an Audacious Teen...

Από desultori

Basically just shit stories that don't go together and are mostly all about love. Περισσότερα

Perfect
How It Started
To Fall
Holes
He was
Definitions
Warm Days and Clear Nights
Speechless
Maybe it's just you
It's not enough
She Ran
Courage
Handsome
Raw
Maybe
Help Wanted
The Truth
Temporarily

I'd like to think

16 0 0
Από desultori

I'd like to think that maybe I was one of those girls that didn't notice her beauty. I'd like to think I could be confident in myself and outgoing. I'd like to think people talked to me because I was nice and easy going. I'd like to think that when I walked down the halls people would say hi, because we were friends. I'd like to think I could go home and tell my parents what a great day I had. I'd like to think that I was perfect. That my friends were perfect. I'd like to think my life was perfect.

But I know i'm not one of those girls with hidden beauty. I know I'm shy and that my self-esteem isn't the highest. I know people only try to start a conversation with me because they pitied me, they pitied the fact that i was alone all the time. I know that what I hear when I walk down the halls is not sweet hello's coming from my friends but instead rumors started by people I thought I once knew. I know that when I go home my parents won't be there and I'll be left a lone just like at school. I know I'm not perfect. I know I have no friends, or any one for that matter. I know my life isn't perfect. But I'd like to think it was.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης