Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 8

3.6K 68 18
By ColdLaw

Lucy woke up the next day, she got up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and looked at the clock. She screamed and then panicked, causing the other dragon slayers to awake, growling and alert, looking for the cause of their mate's screams. Lucy jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, jumping in and out of the shower within 10 minutes. She tied a bathrobe around her and walked out to see the boys still lounging in bed, looking dumbfounded over her state of panick. She picked up one of the cushions and threw it at them.

"Get out of bed now, we need to be at Hargeon in 4 hours and none of us have packed" Lucy yelled, running into her closets to get ready. She opted for a short blue dress with a pink floral design and peep toe wedges. She walked out, summoning Cancer on her way. She watched Laxus and Sting as Cancer was working on her hair. Laxus currently had a towel wrapped around his waist, sitting low on his hips as he walked into their cupboard, getting dressed in there. She turned her sight to Sting, who was in his boxers and towel drying his hair. Then Natsu stepped out the shower, towel wrapped around his waist as water droplets ran down his tanned skin. Lucy bit her lip and shut her thighs squirming in her seat. Hopefully, the boys wouldn't pick it up with their dragon senses.

After Cancer finished, and the boys were packed, she decided it was her turn. Knowing the weather climate on Tenrou, she decided on a variety of bikinis, tank and tube tops as well as skirts and shorts, and some revealing silk night dresses and a few of her boy's shirts too. She grabbed a few sandals and her underwear. Once they'd finished breakfast, they all walked down to Magnolia Train Station, making the journey to Hargeon. When they finally arrived, they had 10 minutes to get to Hargeon Port, panicking, Lucy ran towards it, forgetting her boys, behind her as they boys grumbled and followed her.

"Hey guys" Lucy greeted everyone as they reached, they were the last ones to arrive, as usual and as soon as they did, everyone boarded the ship.

While on the ship, the three dragon slayers pulled Lucy to the side, pulling her into a cabin. They all looked at her smiling.

"Luce, we wanted you to know, that the past few weeks with you have been the most amazing weeks anyone could have ever asked for. I hope you know what you mean to us and that we will always protect you, no matter what" Natsu said while Laxus and Sting stood behind him, nodding along. Lucy grinned

"I feel the same, I'm glad we've gotten to know each other and you mean a lot to me too." Lucy said, beaming at them. 'More than you'll ever know' Lucy thought sadly.

"We're glad too. We each got you something, we were planning on giving it to you after the Trials, but we figured that you could use them during the trial" Sting replied before he pulled out a small velvet box and handed it to her. She opened it and gasped in surprise, inside the box, nestled on a bed of white satin was a silver Gate Key, looking at the symbol, she saw that it was the Gate of the Shield, Scutum.

Next, Natsu handed her an identical box, and nestled within this one was the silver Gate Key, this time the Gate of the Telescope, Telescopium. Finally, Laxus handed her his box, and this time nestled in the box was another silver Gate Key, the Gate of the Charioteer, Auriga. She looked at them wide eyed.

"We know that they're not as powerful as your other keys, and we know that apart from the Shield Gate Key you can't really use them in battle, however, we know how much you love your spirits and we thought that hopefully you'd love them too" Laxus said while blushing, scratching the back of his head.

"No, thank you, I love them" Lucy whispered, looking at the three boys opposite her. Never in her entire life had anyone done something as thoughtful as this. She wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled them into a group hug. They looked at the tiny girl in their arms and smiled. After she finished summoning and contracting her spirits, Natsu looked at her.

"Now, come on, let's get going, we have to pass the S Class Promotion Trials" Natsu said, stretching his hand out to her, she smiled and placed her hand in his, only to have him pull her along with him, running out onto the deck.

*Time Skip. Nearing Tenrou Island.*

As soon as the Island's climate hit the guild members, everyone changed into their swimwear, the girls walking around in bikinis while the boys, bar Natsu were in swimming trunks. Lucy was in a two piece royal blue bikini, it was one shouldered and had ruffles along the edges. Master Makarov got up and addressed the S Class Trial participants.

"Now, as soon as one of the pair sees the island, the pair may leave the boat. The first task is a maze, there are four entries and each pair will have to pick one. Once you've travelled through the maze and are nearing the end, you will come into battle with two S Class Mages, you will either need to defeat both or by pass them to complete the round, you may use your brawns or you may use your brains. The first pair to reach the other side will be rewarded. Good Luck. Remember, the trials begin as soon as one of your pair sees the Island" Makarov stated. She looked around to see all the S Class Mages had disappeared, most likely to get into positions

*Lucy's POV*

I looked around to see everyone with their game faces on. I looked over and grinned. I knew that Natsu and Gajeel's dragon slayer abilities would let them see the island, however, one of my new spirits, was a telescope, meaning that it could see further than they could wish for. I grinned in triumph while looking at Natsu and Gajeel smugly, and then summoning Telescopium, I looked through and spotted the Island. I grabbed Cana and jumped off while Natsu stood dumbfounded at his own gift being used against him.

"Lucy and Cana may leave the boat as Lucy has spotted the Island using one of her Celestial Spirits" Master Makarov stated, tears of pride in his eyes as he watched Lucy and Cana's chest as they jumped off. The rest of the members, apart from the participants cheered, while the participants themselves groaned.

"You should have waited to hand me your present Natsu" I yelled while falling down, and before we landed in the large body of water, I summed Delphinus, the Dolphin. Me and Cana grabbed onto his fin and as he quickly swam us to shore. I grinned as I was reminded of Natsu's shocked face. I summoned Hydrus, the Sea Serpent. Cana looked at me questioningly, as I smiled reassuringly at her. Then I grinned at Hydrus, deviously.

"Hydrus, I was you to use your storm magic and cause a storm so that the other participants are delayed" I cackled as I watched as a thunderstorm and a large whirlpool appeared near the boat. I could hear frightened shouts and from a distance I heard Gajeel yell something that sounded a lot like 'Damn you, Bunny Girl'. I turned around to see Cana on the floor sweat dropping.

"Come on Cana, he did say we could use intelligence. Now let's go, we have to get there first" I said, smiling as I stretched out my hand to hers. I watched as she nodded, and grabbed it as I pulled her up. We picked the second entrance, however before we went in I summoned Virgo and Cassiopeia, the Queen spirit.

"Virgo, Cassiopeia, I need you to set up some traps on the other entrances, make some blatantly obvious and some inconspicuous" I yelled as I ran through the maze with Cana, not before she stopped and hid some of her cards around, waiting for someone to trigger them, causing them to explode. I quickly summoned Canes Venatici and asked them to smell out for any of the S Class Mages, they caught the scent and we followed them. I grinned knowing that most of the other participants, bar Natsu and Gajeel's team will get lost through the maze.

I looked at Cana who was running beside me and smiled at her. She smiled back laughing and we both ran through the maze. Cana had hope in her eyes, I knew that for once, since the past trials, she thought she had a shot at winning and finally joining S Class Ranking. We were running for a while, till we heard echoes of explosions and yells. We laughed as we continued running, knowing that our traps had worked well. Again we heard yells of 'DAMN IT BUNNY GIRL AND THAT DRUNK MAGE ARE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES' followed by a 'WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS LUCE' and then a 'LU-CHAN WHY'. Finally, I heard a yell of 'EEEPP MY BELOVED GRAY, LOVE RIVAL, THANK YOU' I simply laughed as Cana almost fell on the floor, tears in her eyes as we ran, laughing on the way.

*Previously, with the other participants*

They all got off the boat, wet and angry. They couldn't believe that Lucy was cunning enough to use her telescope to get ahead of them as well as using her spirits to delay them by causing a storm.

They looked at the entrances and noticed some very obvious traps, laughing as they thought Lucy was getting dumber, they avoided a few traps only to fall in some less obvious one.

Gajeel and Levy were the first ones to be trapped, getting caught in a small lake that spun Gajeel around in a whirlpool motion, causing his motion sickness to act up. Levy was caught in a pair of shackles, keeping her from helping Gajeel, until she used her Solid Script magic to cause them to rust and break. They both yelled, cursing Lucy's intelligence.

Natsu and Freed were the next ones, Natsu in a similar trap to Gajeel, except he was lifted up by shackles and spun around. Freed narrowly dodged his trap, impressed at Lucy's tactics while admiring and praising her with words that sounded a lot like 'Oh Miss Lucy, you are simply brilliant, however what more could I expect from the girl Laxus chose'. Natsu stared at him, as Freed had hearts and stars in his eyes. Natsu couldn't help but think that Freed was spending a little too much time with Mira.

Finally, in the last entrance, Gray and Juvia were the last ones to be trapped. Both of them fell into a large hole, with Juvia landing on top of Gray, she had hearts in her eyes and she latched on to her beloved Gray, praising and thanking Lucy for the wonderful opportunity as Gray tried to separate himself from his girlfriend, his mind purely focused on passing the S Class Trials.

*Back to Lucy*

After running for a while, knowing that the other members would catch up if we slowed down, we quickly came to a stop as I noticed that we were nearing the entrance. I stopped and turned to Cana, quietly sending Canes and Venatici back. Cana looked at me, her eyebrows furrowed in question.

"We're nearing the exit, and I want to avoid a fight so that neither of us are injured until we have to fight" I whispered to Cana and she nodded. I pressed a finger to my lip and motioned her to wait, turning the corner I gasped as I realised that if we had to fight, we'd be up against Erza and Mira. I turned back to Cana.

"It's Erza and Mira. I have a plan" I whispered to Cana who just nodded. I summoned Gemini and Cam, the Chamaleon spirit. I watched as they stood, awaiting my orders

"Alright, Gemi, Mini I want you to turn into me and Cana and distract Erza and Mira" I spoke to them quietly, the nodded and with consent from Cana, they transformed into us. I smiled, before they could only change into one person, however, now, they could both transform individually. "Alright, once Gemi and Mini distract Erza and Mira, Cam I want you to turn me and Cana invisible as we get to the exit" I finished and all three of them nodded. I smiled and watched as Gemi and Mini, ran out, distracting Erza and Mira using Taurus and Cana's card magic.

Cam nodded at me and I knew that we were invisible, we quickly snuck across and after we got to the exit, I sent my spirits back to the Spirit World. Cana and I both turned around and saluted Erza and Mira who looked at us wide eyed and in shock.

"Sorry girls, but you've been played" I smiled and as they leapt up to attack, me and Cana exited, causing Erza to sheath her weapon, and Demon Mira to return to Barmaid Mira. They nodded smiling, although they weren't beaten by a fight, they were beaten by intelligence. Erza and Mira joined me and Cana and all four of us sat by the fire, with the rest of the guild along with the Master, all laughing as we caught up with each other, waiting patiently for the rest of the participants to return.

*A few hours later*

Finally the participants started emerging from the maze. Freed and Natsu were the first, followed by Gajeel and Levy and then Juvia and Gray, all were followed by the S Class Mages, all looking very beat up. Gajeel growled and tried to playfully attack Lucy who just laughed as Levy calmed him down. The members around the fire were joined by the rest of the participants and S Class Mages all grumbling about the Lucy and Cana being unfair in the trials. The rest of the guild members looked at Cana and Lucy who just laughed.

Wendy and Porlyusica started healing the members, as Lucy and Cana told the S Class Mages who hadn't been present on the boat of how they got off early and delayed the rest of the participants, followed by them setting up and traps for the participants. They finally finished recollecting how they managed to bypass Erza and Mira using wits, saving their strength for a trial where they'd have to fight. All the Fairy Tail members laughed Lucy and Cana finished. They couldn't believe how deceitful and crafty Lucy could be when she wanted to be. They laughed when they heard of the traps the participants had to face. They stood in shock when they were told of how Lucy and Cana won the trial even though they had to face the two strongest females in the guild. They were further astounded to hear that there wasn't even a fight.

To the members of Fairy Tail, no issue was ever resolved with a fight. In the Fairy Tail guild, everything was about fighting; everything was about strength and power. Not just raw physical power or brute force, but also the strength of feelings and friendships. Everything was about the strength and power you possessed, having strength whether it was on your own or in a team meant a lot to the guild, because that power meant that you could protect you nakama. So when Lucy told them that they'd won without a fight, Fairy Tail was shaken and dumbfounded.

However they rejoiced and celebrated, drinking till their heart's content, because it meant that they had guild members who's minds were also as strong as their hearts and magic. It didn't come as a shock to anyone when Guildarts fawned over his daughter, hugging her and cooing about how strong and smart she was. It didn't come as a surprise to anyone when the White Dragon Slayer, Lightning Dragon Slayer and Fire Dragon Slayer made their way over to their mate, sitting by her and congratulating her. Master Makarov got up again, and everyone stopped rejoicing, waiting for him to make the next announcement.

"Listen up you brats, tomorrow's S Class Event will be a battle using your intelligence. Being an S Class Mage doesn't solely rely on strength. You need to be able to make quick decisions, decisions that with one wrong move can cause death. Tomorrow, whoever passes the trials shall pass on to the next and final trial. This trial should be a good breather for those who fought today, allowing yourself to be healed up before the last trial. Now drink and then rest up, we will all meet tomorrow by the shore of Tenrou Island" and with those final words, the 3rd Master joined the merriment, drinking and ogling all the girls, especially Lucy, much to the aggravation of his grandson and two children.

Lucy got up as she walked over to her tent, set up by Virgo. She climbed in and began stripping, and just as she took her bra off, Laxus walked in, followed by Sting and Natsu. They froze and gasped, blushing. Lucy quickly turned around, eyes wide at the noise. The three dragon slayers took in the sight of Lucy's body, only covered by a pair of black lace boy shorts. They gulped as they watched her walk over to them in slow motion; they didn't notice the rage in her eyes, their minds otherwise occupied with the way her breasts were bouncing. Lucy quickly caught on; she hurriedly threw on Sting's shirt and a pair of shorts and turned to glare at them.

As soon as she was covered they looked at the rage on her face and gulped, nervous about was to come. They paled when they saw a sweet and innocent smile on her face. They were all in for it now. Suddenly, Lucy jumped in the air and 'Lucy Kicked' them all in the face, sending them flying out of the tent and crashing on the ground by the fire. The whole guild, who were still partying had stopped their celebration, staring as the scene unfolded in front of them, everything was silent. They too gulped and prayed for the safety of their three dragon slayers. Angry Lucy was one thing, however sweet innocent Lucy, with rage burning in her eyes was a whole different story. It was as if she was channelling both her inner Warrior Erza as well as Demon Mira. Then she looked up at them, an evil glint in her eyes, a smug smirk on her face. Suddenly, the silence broke. Lucy started crying, and if it weren't for the evil glint in her eyes, they'd be worried. The three dragon slayers, seeing the glint could not move, fear of what was to come, and they had every right to be scared, as emerging from their own tents, were Erza, Mira and Gray. Seeing the girl they viewed as a little sister in tears, they all rushed to her, asking her what was wrong, they hadn't seen the look of pure satisfaction in Lucy's eyes, as she continued to bawl.

"N-N-Natsu, St-Sting and L-L-Laxus all entered the tent while I-I-I was changing like the panty sniffing perverts they are and they s-s-saw me N-N-NAKED!" Lucy stammered and stuttered, yelling out the last word. The guild members, bar the accused dragon slayers, sweat dropped and then all started murmuring apologies and their condolences, knowing that said boys were as good as dead. They watched as Mira had a demonic aura around her and Erza requipped into her Purgatory Armour, turning to glare at the boys, who were on the floor huddling together, crying their eyes out, anime style, while Gray held Lucy, his eyes murderous, however he still felt sorry for his rival and guild mates.

"YOU DARE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR POOR INNOCENT LUCY AGAIN? HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED YOUR LESSON" Erza yelled, glaring. Suddenly three whacks were heard and they all saw the three crying dragon slayers on the floor, large bumps on their head.

"It's o-okay Erza, Mira, I-I-I should have kn-kn-known, this one time, they all entered my house while I was packing, and m-my clothes were around the room, and I t-t-turned and caught Laxus with them, on his face, sn-sn-sniffing them" Lucy replied, she was inwardly cheering, knowing that the boys were definitely going to wish they hadn't walked in on her. Master Makarov seemed understanding, almost nodding his head in approval when he heard Laxus was a panty sniffer. Lucy thought he muttered something that sounded suspiciously like 'Yes, yes my boy, I have taught you well' while he had tears of pride in his eyes. This time, Mira was the one to react.

"Oh boys, you should have known better than sniffing Lucy's panties AND walking in on her changing, now. Die." She was cheerful and happy Mira for most of the time, however on the last word, she changed into her Satan Soul: Sitri form and attacked, this time the boys had multiple bumps on top of their previous bumps.

"Now apologise to our dear Lucy, and boys, if we ever hear of any of your other lecherous plans and schemes again, we will hunt you down" Mira replied cheerfully, she was back to normal, as if she wasn't a petrifying demon a few moments ago.

"Thank you, Mira-nee, Erza-nee, Gray-nii, now if you don't mind, I'm very tired and would like to go back to bed" Lucy replied, feigning tiredness by yawning. Mira, Gray and Erza all nodded and let her go to sleep. Lucy turned and looked at the boys expectantly, watching as they crawled to their tent dejectedly, reminiscent of puppies who were reprimanded by their owner. Inwardly she was cackling manically. Oh yes, she definitely enjoyed the scene.

She tucked herself into bed, as the boys crawled into bed, wrapping their arms around her. She smiled, even though she had nearly killed them, they still always forgave her, keeping her close to them, safely in their arms.

Ahahahahahahaha, I loved writing this scene, poor little baby dragons awwww

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.3K 33
Lisanna came back after the GMG. Everyone was partying for 3 months but they ignored Lucy except for her true friends. Then, Natsu kicked Lucy out of...
160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...
271K 6.6K 34
Lisanna's been back for 3 months and Lucy's been ignored the whole time by everyone except Laxus and the thunder God tribe, Wendy, Levy, Gajeel, Mira...
2.2K 61 29
Lucy is sick and tired from all of Lissana's lies so she leaves the guild to go get trained. A few years pass and the new and improved Lucy comes bac...